Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Tricky Dick Fun Bills. Mandatory wallet update plz update to wallet 1.1 - page 4. (Read 9888 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
As far as i know you are the only one with this problem.  I will talk to the coder when he wakes up and see what is up.

just my luck Smiley

On a seperate note, I was going to run a rescan command from the console and got a runtime error, so tried it on a new wallet and just typed help, see image. hope this helps, not trying to be awkward

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As far as i know you are the only one with this problem.  I will talk to the coder when he wakes up and see what is up.
out of sync today, tried removing everything and starting again but didn't fix it, anyone having same problem?

Everything should be working fine.  load your wallet and wait 5 or 10 minutes.

Its working now but have got loads of confilicts on mined coins (about 20K worth I think)

out of sync today, tried removing everything and starting again but didn't fix it, anyone having same problem?

Everything should be working fine.  load your wallet and wait 5 or 10 minutes.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Hi whats the min stake age ?
A quick message from the Dev

I got something good in the pipeline for this coin.  I can't say much right now since i cannot guarantee with 100% certainty that i will be able to do it.  but i am working on two things.

- Fair Distribution.  Trying to give out most of the coins i earned by mining to the largest group of people possible so everyone has at least 1.

- Larger acceptance of the coin.  We don't have to be the best coin out there but we CAN be the most honest.

I also state again.  I AM NOT 100% on this happening. So don't go buying and selling in panic mode. As soon as i know more and get the wheels turning i will report back.  If we can get these wheels in motion it will insure a fair dispersal of coins to the whole crypto community.
This move is going to wipe out most of my coins in wallet.  I am doing this for the community. For the people. For crypto.

If you would like to make a donation to help the project along i could use some more TDFB for this promotion.
TbWb8cGMGtFmWgwWgrqJMFEXdMUrELZfqH  <--- TDFB donations.

If i cannot make what i want to happen actually happen i will gladly return all the TDFB donated.

I will let you all know as soon as i know if i can get this going.
PoW is over!   Please withdraw your coins from suchpool so he can free up resources!  Once again thanks to SuchPool for giving us a pool to mine on.

I believe in the battle-whether it's the battle of a campaign or the battle of this office, which is a continuing battle.
Richard M. Nixon
TDFB fans!!!   I will be doing a giveaway on Twitter tonight!  Watch for the post! @TDfunbills

Coins for giveaway were donated, mined, and bought.  Honest crypto!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
about 160 blocks to go before the 200 stake blocks start!

Let us begin by committing ourselves to the truth to see it like it is, and tell it like it is, to find the truth, to speak the truth, and to live the truth.
Richard M. Nixon
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
In conclusion.  No pump and dump plans here.  Honest coin being honestly built by the community. No whales needed.

This is exactly why i'm mining... your being honest about your coin... no BS. I like it. thanks.
Thanks again McGhee  Op is looking good!

As for the weak hands i don't worry.

As for other pools. They don't want to touch it because it is not part of the crypto mafia and they have no hands in it.

In conclusion.  No pump and dump plans here.  Honest coin being honestly built by the community. No whales needed.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

they will cry when they realize this is rare and they dumped for pennies
Can you make 1 more for block explorer?  Also. Thank you for the art. I am sending you more coins Smiley

Let the weak hands leave. They are scared since we offer blatant honesty.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
nice holding skills u twerps
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
SETTING TRANSPARENCIES

like a boss
change logo to this it removed the ugly white box
Tricky Dick thinks MickGhee should run for a political office!

they'd kill me before i made a speach
Pages:
Jump to: