Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRIWER - REVOLUTIONARY PARCEL DELIVERY PLATFORM 📦🚚 TOKEN SALE LIVE! - page 2. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I like the team of the project and their professionalism with which they approach their product

I think that even if the money for a full-fledged development is not enough, it's worth starting with a small number of countries as they wanted - with Scandinavia and Northern Europe
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
A debit card for cryptocurrency can be really helpful for any token holder, but sadly not all cryptocurrency has it.
Thankfully this project has one, that will be a real deal of a cryptocurrency.

but however it is not help to sales even with it's extend. i hope progress bar is broken or will update later.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A debit card for cryptocurrency can be really helpful for any token holder, but sadly not all cryptocurrency has it.
Thankfully this project has one, that will be a real deal of a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
This project is solving real live problems. Team is strong, high readiness and maturity at product and services
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
on website progress bar always sows 39% is it broke? or it is correct progress? if so there was no need to extend sales and isn't better to close ico?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
At the form airdrop in website just telegram account and myetherwallet / erc20.
and  referral program airdrop cannot access to share other friends to join airdrop.
Activity: 147
Hello Dev,

Is the progress bar on the website updated at real time or do you have to do it manually?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The project simply froze at 40% of the minimum collection limit. It is necessary how to optimize sales. Although strange, there seems to be a good system for attracting. With prizes and incentives tokens. But time is not the best for carrying out sales.
copper member
Activity: 378
Triwer platform is expected to deliver the benefit and efficiency improvements did you have partnership like FedEx?
3 days left and the amount raised still not reach the softcap
will you refund the investment for every participant because the ICO don't reach the minimum?

The token sale has been extended until end of July. We have many supporters but they can't move their money since we are experiencing dumps on the crypto market and we took consideration of them BUT of course as per the rules, if people wants to get a refund, they just have to request it on our Telegram group and we will process it. We are not taking anyone's money as hostage.

I think this is the right decision. Now a very bad market, people are not in a hurry to invest in projects. Easier to buy immediately on the exchange. But I am sure that very soon the market will reverse. And everything will become normal.
Activity: 112
Triwer aims to provide an integrated multi-technology solution to change the way online purchases and the way to send parcels around the world.
Triwer began with the idea of ​​optimizing the inefficiencies present in the transport industry. The company will use the available available capacities and alternative delivery solutions such as autonomous cars, electric vehicles, solutions for AI, as well as a network of individual drivers to deliver parcels to your door in a more eco-friendly, efficient, cheaper and more reliable way.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
It's sad that current market situation prevents good and projects with high potential from raising needed funds to develop.
Good that Triwer decided to prolongate the token sale.
Hope it will help
https://medium.com/triwer/triwer-extends-token-sale-by-1-month-e8fb073677eb
Activity: 322
I am very interested to participate directly with this project. This project is very good and has great potential in the future. People are required to keep up with the project.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I hope they will be successful in raising their targets here.
So many projects have been focusing in shipping, delivery industry.
But up until now, we are still using FEDEX, DHL and others that are not using the blockchain protocol.
I hope someday, I can see a shipping company that really operates thru the aid of blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 13
will you refund the investment for every participant because the ICO don't reach the minimum?

The token sale has been extended until end of July. We have many supporters but they can't move their money since we are experiencing dumps on the crypto market and we took consideration of them BUT of course as per the rules, if people wants to get a refund, they just have to request it on our Telegram group and we will process it. We are not taking anyone's money as hostage.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Thank you for your offer however we already have ongoing bounty campaign and we decided to moderate it.

Where is link to this ongoing bounty campaign OP has no info about this. You should put the link into main thread to get attract the people to promote and spread words. I also like the idea and it seems you will achieve your first milestone to make secure this project after meet the soft cap.
of course, the project is mainly focused on European consumers and is designed to work within the Eurozone where there is free movement between the borders of the countries within the eurozone ))

Of course, it is easier to organize all delivery and logistics processes.

sure that if the European Community accepts it normally, the project will develop to have a great future
Pages:
Jump to: