Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 47. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Anyone in Australia running a positron wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
P.S - I have also installed new copies on new windows 7 machines, none of them load.

Is their a new wallet out?
working fine  Smiley

Hmm i have 4 separate computers which should be staking. 2 different internet connections. None of them load. The wallet has crashed a number of times. If i turn my PC off half the time the block chain becomes corrupt.

Not exactly what i would call fine.

Keep in mind i have 2 separate internet connections and now 4 different PCs. All brand new. None of them work. Every other wallet i have works. Something is not right.

No problems here either, my wallet hasn't missed a beat!!
P.S - I have also installed new copies on new windows 7 machines, none of them load.

working fine  Smiley

Hmm i have 4 separate computers which should be staking. 2 different internet connections. None of them load. The wallet has crashed a number of times. If i turn my PC off half the time the block chain becomes corrupt.

Not exactly what i would call fine.

Keep in mind i have 2 separate internet connections and now 4 different PCs. All brand new. None of them work. Every other wallet i have works. Something is not right.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

working fine  Smiley

Hmm is anyone else having trouble with the positron wallet.

My computers were down for a few days, and now none of the positron wallets will load.

On 3 computers, 2 different internet connections.

I have many other wallets open which are working fine. Its only positron that wont load on ANY computer.

It wont get any connections to download the blockchain.

Im using positron wallet 1.1

Anyone have any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Look sling after crash some day . and now..

buy more Tron .. whales play in this game  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Will probably hit 10 k fast.

I highly doubt that. Its very rare to see a coin crash fast with a very dedicated dev like what we have.

Vegas
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
Will probably hit 10 k fast.
Activity: 42
Any details about the benefits of being a Director, a Masternode, or both?

Directors have perks like input on future developments of Positron, @positroncrypto email addresses, disccusion with other positron diirectors. Director status also ties in with Masternodes as the amount to run a node will be the same as being a director, in exchange for running a node you will be given payments and further secure the Positron block chain.

The full details of Director status hasn't been disclosed but rest assured it will be cool Smiley

RedKeep

-rk-

Positron Forum Administrator
Official Positron Member

Thanks for the info, there is a form to apply? The payments depends on the amount (is the same to run a node with 20000tron or better to run 2 with 10000 each?)
I forgot I already complete the form, but I didn't receive any mail, that is because this feature is still indevelopement?

this form ? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rzhroOeDMRvgwREibxWyUIzEHw78OPpRPRN1sUVZ5k8/viewform?c=0&w=1

if so please PM me with email I will forward it to cryptowest and you should be added as long as you hold 0.42% , maybe you were not added because we couldn't verify you're coin holdings, don't worry it shouldn't be an issue Smiley

-rk-
Activity: 784

Directors have perks like input on future developments of Positron, @positroncrypto email addresses, disccusion with other positron diirectors. Director status also ties in with Masternodes as the amount to run a node will be the same as being a director, in exchange for running a node you will be given payments and further secure the Positron block chain.

The full details of Director status hasn't been disclosed but rest assured it will be cool Smiley

RedKeep

-rk-

Official Positron Member

Thanks for the info, there is a form to apply? The payments depends on the amount (is the same to run a node with 20000tron or better to run 2 with 10000 each?)
I forgot I already complete the form, but I didn't receive any mail, that is because this feature is still indevelopement?

RedKeep

-rk-

Official Positron Member

legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
for now , bought some Tron , no no Im All in  with Tron , Very2 cheap for now , just 20k Cheesy

Yeah its very cheap and those who want to make good profit they should buy now and wait for good pump. Development is still in process all we need is a big news Smiley and then we will see the REAL price of $TRON  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Seems like massive pump all the way down right now buy a chunk of coin tanks again down in price if it continues then theirs no stopping it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
for now , bought some Tron , no no Im All in  with Tron , Very2 cheap for now , just 20k Cheesy
Activity: 42

RedKeep

-rk-

Official Positron Member
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Just bought some. Go TRON!  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
TRON dev confirmed as the master meth cooker known as Walter White.
Got any proof?

cryptowest: im cooking up some meth then i will buy 100 btc and pump

source: c-cex trollbox Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
TRON dev confirmed as the master meth cooker known as Walter White.
Got any proof?
Pages:
Jump to: