Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] [BOUNTIES] WeTrust.io SAVINGS & INSURANCE PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 73272 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I hope distribution performed quickly before market dump ... do not get sold cheap coin trst
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Trustcoin is looking good now on bittrex. Buy more before some exchanges will be available to trade and it hits more than 20k sats price.
Activity: 337
Waiting second round distribution
Activity: 448
Is it already confirm that TRUST will be listed in Polo? I saw you guys saying that is why the price skyrocketed.
Any official statement where I can check on, such a big pump for today...

I have been following Polo on twitter and I did not find such things as TRST being listed over there..If someone has an insider information then they might want to grab in cheap TRST before it is traded on Polo

dont we have any confirmed news about this gossips that TRST might be in polo after the delisting in may 2 of some coins in the said exchange?
but if this is true, maybe they want to gain more cheap TRST before it pumps in polo if ever it will really listed there.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Is it already confirm that TRUST will be listed in Polo? I saw you guys saying that is why the price skyrocketed.

I have been following Polo on twitter and I did not find such things as TRST being listed over there..If someone has an insider information then they might want to grab in cheap TRST before it is traded on Polo
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
trst will be to the moon guyz tonight
Activity: 518
Why dammm low 5k
 pum TRST the next week up to 20k ? This is real news or gosip?

No need to worry
this is a effect the price of btc is increase. I am sure TRST will be back soon to 7k

"I am sure TRST will be back soon to 7k 10k" Wink
This time that I see TRST price increases because before 5k and now it has reached 10k.. I think all who have been holding bounty already out then than that the price began to increase and it's time for the investors who will play for the high price, my prediction of this coin Can reach 20k and we'll see the next development..
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
when distribution round 2 , beginning sir ?
They already said the next round is 9 days later since April, 19th. It means it should be tommorow or the next day. Just make sure you have added ETH address in your MEW or you must wait 6 months later, lol.
Activity: 770
when distribution round 2 , beginning sir ?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
how to add custom in MEW , i have already add custom token in MEW ,
0TRST in MEW .

At left-hand side, you will find an "ADD CUSTOM TOKEN" button click on it and add following details

TRST ADDRESS: 0xCb94be6f13A1182E4A4B6140cb7bf2025d28e41B

Symbol: TRST

Decimals: 6

Activity: 1414
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
how to add custom in MEW , i have already add custom token in MEW ,
0TRST in MEW .
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRST

Today TRST go to Mercurius and its serious  Cool
I guess now is the time to ride with the price, it will go to the moon and it seems like the trend is very serious.
I will keep an eye of this, it has beaten the EDG already.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Why dammm low 5k
 pum TRST the next week up to 20k ? This is real news or gosip?

No need to worry
this is a effect the price of btc is increase. I am sure TRST will be back soon to 7k

"I am sure TRST will be back soon to 7k 10k" Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
It was a good day for Wetrust as we saw a rally and i had a good day trading with it .I am not sure what we can expect regarding the price in the short term but i am positive that we will see more rallies in coming months.
Activity: 62
congrats @koni38
Activity: 253
sold 10K TRST @11.000 satoshis
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
It already reach 10k sats .well done trust coin .hope more in the future to 100k if possible.
Pages:
Jump to: