Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 76. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
New website will launch very soon, I heard on Slack?

I also saw this on slack the team is moving forward with speedy process new dev have been hired. I hope soon we will see fantastic release which will make this project valuable and we will see this on the top of the markets.

Let's see if the even launch this. It is not a working product but if they can't even deliver a website as promised it will say a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

I also saw this on slack the team is moving forward with speedy process new dev have been hired. I hope soon we will see fantastic release which will make this project valuable and we will see this on the top of the markets.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
People those are following understand the importance of this project though this is under development. I will say once even a small part of the updates will be shared with investors openly these lower prices will be part of past. My main focus is on buying in small tranches steadily as time is running really short to grab reasonable quantity of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Don't need the quote the OP all involved people know how big potential that is project have. This is just matter of time why it's so cheap at the moment once their dapp will be operational than it will get explode and all strong hands will make so big profit from this project.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
ELI5..what trst can do that btc can't?
Activity: 980
When is the app coming online?
You can't simply put on the main page "Try our working ROSCA dApp built on Ethereum!"  and then when you click it it says "Launching soon".........

It is expected to be released somewhere by the end of this year. That is main and basic function which will drive the market to its true valuation. That application is not done yet that's why link isn't working and taking you to nowhere. You can expect in next two months though it isn't set in stone yet.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
When is the app coming online?

You can't simply put on the main page "Try our working ROSCA dApp built on Ethereum!"  and then when you click it it says "Launching soon".........
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Is there somewhere I can contribute my ethereum to? Or does this not even have an ICO yet?

"Token Sale will commence on 03/01/2017 12:00:00 AM UTC
and conclude on 04/12/2017 at 11:59:59 PM UTC."

First page Wink
You can get some TRST from the exchange Bittrex.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there somewhere I can contribute my ethereum to? Or does this not even have an ICO yet?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
This is my favorite coin.

I am baffled to see thst it's only 25M mCap.
There is room for a x10 quicly.

And then, see how they work on this $500Billion market (growing).

with bitcoin dropping, it will have impact on altcoins..
hope wetrust remains stable

Don't hope. Check the charts. Look at the TRSTUSD chart and then you will be enlightened. Noobs think in BTC, but BTC is so volatile than you can't get an accurate and true reading of the TRST price.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
This is my favorite coin.

I am baffled to see thst it's only 25M mCap.
There is room for a x10 quicly.

And then, see how they work on this $500Billion market (growing).

with bitcoin dropping, it will have impact on altcoins..
hope wetrust remains stable
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Any reason for the price rise? Is something happening with trst
I would say, price is not too hight, was too low. Can be some correction, but looks like TRST will find itself over 10k soon.

I also think over 10k is looking realistic approach for a big project like this in coming this will go more high when the team will release the working prototype. Rosca has huge potential so that I'm holding my coin since ICO and have no hurry to sell them at low price.
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

TRST turn to get fucked. Ahem! pumped and we all know what follows after a good pumping session. Right.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
I would say, price is not too hight, was too low. Can be some correction, but looks like TRST will find itself over 10k soon.
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Still hold until feb. 2018. Maybe longer. You need to give more time for TRST. $1 is not too far.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
Some traders know what is going behind the scene, therefore they are trying to get as much TRST as they can by trading them against BTC. This token will exceed $1 by the end of this year.

Week.

End of the week.

It sure is looking that way. I like this project and believe the team will deliver, so I've been hapily holding since ico.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
whales at work on bittrex.

Nice pump to 9500 levels... now buy walls and sell walls moved... target reached...

We may see a return to 8750 soon... still a nice number... except if the market accepts this new price as a good reference. (and it is imho)

as I am typing: 8700 touched
edit: 8500

lots of cadavers on the battlefield...
Pages:
Jump to: