Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRTL] TurtleCoin - Cowabunga Dudes! - page 4. (Read 44353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
September 21, 2019, 02:37:28 AM
People lost money Embarrassed don’t buy this scam!

Max Supply: 1 Trillion coins
Kinda was obvious.
Activity: 956
Merit: 50
Administrator
September 09, 2019, 06:10:05 PM
People lost money Embarrassed don’t buy this scam!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
have you tried to open it with private keys?

I used a different GUI (WalletShell v.0.3.11) and it worked just fine, no idea what was wrong with the other one.
The private spend key and mnemonic seed are unavailable for some reason though, it just shows as "undefined".

Import your seed in WalletShell or this one https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtle-wallet-proton/releases/tag/v0.0.25
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

I used a different GUI (WalletShell v.0.3.11) and it worked just fine, no idea what was wrong with the other one.
The private spend key and mnemonic seed are unavailable for some reason though, it just shows as "undefined".
Activity: 20
Activity: 4
I tried opening my TurtleCoin wallet on Proton Wallet but it won't let me and says "The wallet could not be opened"
I'm on Windows 10 btw.
Did you know ? You can buy turtlecoin with cash at generalbytes ATMs

https://www.generalbytes.com/
Administrator
Sell this scam and buy ltc Wink
Trtl dump in this week -70%

See price,  Wink
Activity: 14
Hey, some may know me from TurtleCoin’s Discord server or even the most recent Medium post in which I got a nice mention and also posted a paragraph.

Long story short, I have taken over TurtleCoin’s Nest GUI development (written in GoLang + QML). Come join in the Discord, v0.38 is coming soon!
Well, I think TRTL right now is finding the yearly low, before the trend reversal, signaling the start of the upside rally!
Signalling lost money. Don’t buy Wink

Coming from the clown who says to buy a ICO Horizon State. Come join our Discord Channel Andre Smiley We have a special Market talk channel that is very active regards to price discussion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
what happened with 4chan?
the community used to be active there.
now take over the link community.
we should go back to 4chan and mark our territory
Administrator
Well, I think TRTL right now is finding the yearly low, before the trend reversal, signaling the start of the upside rally!
Signalling lost money. Don’t buy Wink
hi
can someone tell me where the blockchain is stored for the last windwos wallet plz

Usually C:\users\(username)\appdata\roaming
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi
can someone tell me where the blockchain is stored for the last windwos wallet plz
Activity: 43
Administrator
Dump . See price Wink
I said
All crypto scam Roll Eyes
Good night, someone knows where I can recover my coins using the mnemonic 25. Huh Huh Huh
Restore your wallet with the seed
Activity: 51
Good night, someone knows where I can recover my coins using the mnemonic 25. Huh Huh Huh
Administrator
Sell this scam and buy ltc Wink
Trtl dump in this week -70%
You like lost money?) buy this shit coin and buy money😉
[/quote]

I mean, its in my turtle wallet so I havnt lost it. Also, I cant tell if you are being illiterate or you are using google tanslate to translate the illiteracy.
Pages:
Jump to: