Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 118. (Read 115440 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

I don't like read tonns of paper.
Just tell me about jackpot protection.

Ok, VanBlack.
The funds are protected in an escrow account that will be released. The raised funds can only be accessed with the consent of at least two of the three signees and when all the conditions are met.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
You guys like drink coffee and smoke cigarettes i think.
Why your answers takes so much time?

TrueFlip resides in Costa Rica. In accordance with local legislation, online lottery companies are not prohibited.
Of course, we are aware of the risks associated with the unwillingness of national governments to share a piece of such a fat pie. But, to make a long story short - no way to stop the Progress, guys. And we are convinced that our business will keep on being vital even in the very worst scenarios Smiley

And what about 30% bonus?
Can you guarantee this?
And who holds Jackpot?
What is the guarantee about Jackpot saving?

Hi, VanBlack.

I suggest you check our ICO page http://ico.trueflip.io
And read the White Paper: https://trueflip.io/TrueFlip%20Whitepaper(01.06).pdf
There are answers to all your questions

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

I don't like read tonns of paper.
Just tell me about jackpot protection.

TrueFlip resides in Costa Rica. In accordance with local legislation, online lottery companies are not prohibited.
Of course, we are aware of the risks associated with the unwillingness of national governments to share a piece of such a fat pie. But, to make a long story short - no way to stop the Progress, guys. And we are convinced that our business will keep on being vital even in the very worst scenarios Smiley

Can you guarantee this?
And who holds Jackpot?

Hi, VanBlack.

I suggest you check our ICO page http://ico.trueflip.io
And read the White Paper: https://trueflip.io/TrueFlip%20Whitepaper(01.06).pdf
There are answers to all your questions

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Can you guarantee this?
And who holds Jackpot?
Activity: 249
Sounds interesting, but I have my reservations on this one.  I'll keep checking the updates on this one to see if it's worthwhile to invest.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
The twitter form does not work correctly.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,

I received my 0.01 back so I promptly remove any scam accusations that I have done before.

Regards.

I see the company solved the issue)))
Activity: 308
Hello,

I received my 0.01 back so I promptly remove any scam accusations that I have done before.

Regards.
reserved spanish translation

Hello!
Spanish translation is already reserved.
It is in progress now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
reserved spanish translation
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
What is the use of these TFL tokens? Can they be used to buy tickets or is it still only BTC?
Can u answer me?
I wanna join ico!

Hi vanBlack!

We are ready to help you with the information you want.
What specific legal information do you need?

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

First of all - it is legal or not?
Is this gambling?
Hello, Juudai

Ok than. We'll conduct a PUBLIC investigation and show how we've made our conclusions. All the negative stuff in social networks is created mainly by people trying to deceive our system and get 200 referral tickets through a botnet. Honest players don't have such problems for some reason.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Oh a public investigation? And how long is it going to take? Probably a month or two right? Of course, until then you've already stolen a couple dozen Bitcoin from other unsuspecting members and make bank with it. I DEMAND my 0.01 back, you can keep your ref money.

People be aware of this guy and this project, if they're scum enough to steal 0.01 who knows what they'll do with the money you invest in their ICO. Most probably they'll do a hit and run and leave you all burning with empty pockets.

BEWARE

Hello, Anny_g
Well, frankly, we don’t see any “convincing arguments” in the hate speech of Juudai. Just look through the conversation here above, where we tried to consistently explain our position to this person.
What we really want to mention is that we face day-to-day fraud attempts since the very beginning of TrueFlip project.
There IS a possibility that our anti-fraud algorhytms may block an actually benevolent user in separate controversial cases. But as we see things in general – Juudai is definitely not a part of such case. Anyway, we stay fully open to solve all the problems related to our users’ experience.

Honest and fair players ALWAYS get paid on TrueFlip, and you can easily find a prove here: https://trueflip.io/proofs_of_the_truth

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hate speech? Do you even know what's a hate speech? Go look up the definition on wikipedia. I presented valid and truthful arguments. All you did was post a list of fake email addresses and claimed that I cheated your system which is a blatant contradiction to the facts. You presented no proof WHATSOEVER. You stole 0.01 FROM ME and I demand it BACK.

Bunch of thieves.

The investigation takes form 2 up to 5 days. But because our team is busy with preparation to the ICO, it may take even longer.
We will necessarily do the investigation because we see that you created a big botnet.
Give us your wallet address and we will send you your money

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hi

Kindly reserve for Filipino translation for me thank you.

Translation bounty is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19602388

If you want to take part please fill the form.
https://goo.gl/CmRwKP
Hello, Juudai

Ok than. We'll conduct a PUBLIC investigation and show how we've made our conclusions. All the negative stuff in social networks is created mainly by people trying to deceive our system and get 200 referral tickets through a botnet. Honest players don't have such problems for some reason.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Oh a public investigation? And how long is it going to take? Probably a month or two right? Of course, until then you've already stolen a couple dozen Bitcoin from other unsuspecting members and make bank with it. I DEMAND my 0.01 back, you can keep your ref money.

People be aware of this guy and this project, if they're scum enough to steal 0.01 who knows what they'll do with the money you invest in their ICO. Most probably they'll do a hit and run and leave you all burning with empty pockets.

BEWARE

Hello, Anny_g
Well, frankly, we don’t see any “convincing arguments” in the hate speech of Juudai. Just look through the conversation here above, where we tried to consistently explain our position to this person.
What we really want to mention is that we face day-to-day fraud attempts since the very beginning of TrueFlip project.
There IS a possibility that our anti-fraud algorhytms may block an actually benevolent user in separate controversial cases. But as we see things in general – Juudai is definitely not a part of such case. Anyway, we stay fully open to solve all the problems related to our users’ experience.

Honest and fair players ALWAYS get paid on TrueFlip, and you can easily find a prove here: https://trueflip.io/proofs_of_the_truth

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hate speech? Do you even know what's a hate speech? Go look up the definition on wikipedia. I presented valid and truthful arguments. All you did was post a list of fake email addresses and claimed that I cheated your system which is a blatant contradiction to the facts. You presented no proof WHATSOEVER. You stole 0.01 FROM ME and I demand it BACK.

Bunch of thieves.

The investigation takes form 2 up to 5 days. But because our team is busy with preparation to the ICO, it may take even longer.
We will necessarily do the investigation because we see that you created a big botnet.
Give us your wallet address and we will send you your money

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Hello, Juudai

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

BEWARE

Hello, Anny_g

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Bunch of thieves.

There are some issues with the facebook and twitter bounty campaign signup links, I could apply only for twitter campaign and when I tried to join facebook bounty it shows this message: "You've already responded"

Is this an error or each participant is only allowed to enter in one campaign- facebook or twitter?

It is mistaken url
To join Twitter campaign please use this one
https://goo.gl/dqeKGH

Why don't you allow people with exactly Member rank at bitcointalk to join and participate in twitter bounty campaign? It's not the lowest rank here. So if I had a rank of Newbie or Junior member (which are lower than Member) then I would be able to participate??? Very strange rules...

Thank you very much for your attention on it.
It is sad mistake, we'll fix it.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Jump to: