Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 97. (Read 115440 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Hello Riskylisk, Nomad88

We haven't such case before. Investigating now.
Thank you for message, I'll give you update.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I do have a small problem with tickets. I have filled a ticket and clicked on "save and pay later", but now i can not find where the tickets are stored. There is no raleted link or answer on FAQ, your help will be appreciated...

EDIT: I did log-out and in again, and ticket appeared as reserved on play page, however, i can not see a remove/delete button for it. Any tips?
I think i have the similar problem like you. It could be a bug
Hello Pischa stevens129 realrover

I'm glad that you may see your tokens!

Your tokens are still on "reserval" contract.

We are developing now the way they could be transfered to MeW.
It will take approximately 5-6 hours to finish.

After that We will public the instructions how to make it.

One more thank you for your patience!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I have send 0.3 bitcoins to my Trueflip account, which they showed up fine than in investor profile,  and bought 780 tokens.

but they do not show up in Myetherwallet! but Myetherwallet has the TFL token added.. and I followed all instructions  also from other users here on the forum.

its now about 24 hours ago.

I emailed the support but still waiting for reply.

I actually wanted to buy for 2 bitcoins, but with this going on I can not invest more I want to see at least my tokens in Myetherwallet.

Hi there,
I can see my BTC on investor's page, but no TFLs in MEW. ETH address is provided. TFL is added to MEW. Is this some natural delay? Should I do something else?
Thanks.

Same here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
I do have a small problem with tickets. I have filled a ticket and clicked on "save and pay later", but now i can not find where the tickets are stored. There is no raleted link or answer on FAQ, your help will be appreciated...

EDIT: I did log-out and in again, and ticket appeared as reserved on play page, however, i can not see a remove/delete button for it. Any tips?
I think i have the similar problem like you. It could be a bug
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I have send 0.3 bitcoins to my Trueflip account, which they showed up fine than in investor profile,  and bought 780 tokens.

but they do not show up in Myetherwallet! but Myetherwallet has the TFL token added.. and I followed all instructions  also from other users here on the forum.

its now about 24 hours ago.

I emailed the support but still waiting for reply.

I actually wanted to buy for 2 bitcoins, but with this going on I can not invest more I want to see at least my tokens in Myetherwallet.

Activity: 7
Do someone have any predictions about token price on exchanges?

If they prove themselves and work on marketing (with that big jackpot), it could go really hiigh
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Do someone have any predictions about token price on exchanges?
Activity: 3
Hi, I followed your website's instructions and deposited using btc to this address 1BK9kSYP4L4QxAdH1SZC1n2eZ5pk5APSa5. I have been waiting for a few hours, but no tokens and no reaction from the investor dashboard. Also added the custom token to see them at myEtherWallet, but it shows 0 TFL.

This is my ether wallet address in case something went wrong  0xfEa7e2A1a1DCa59E8e72AEb3E3A1F0056d3C0680

Project looks great, looking forward to its success.

Hello emrow137
Could you please give me your transaction id to find out your external transaction?

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

This is it: b021c6bf1ce177124eb4d6768f562954b0cc753794bcd4fa510dce9144b89cc7
Activity: 7
Hi there,
I can see my BTC on investor's page, but no TFLs in MEW. ETH address is provided. TFL is added to MEW. Is this some natural delay? Should I do something else?
Thanks.

Same here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi there,
Thanks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Hello gridi

yes, you may.

Fill the form and go ahead!

https://[Suspicious link removed]/K8X3Up

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Can I take part in the signature?

many thanks! I'm happy to participate!
I think you can take part in adex this is a very promising asset and it was possible to take part in the newcomers I recommend you pay attention,
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
i want to try my luck

Telegram : Luks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268

Activity: 29
I have not added a signature, I'm probably like a novice can not wear this signature, it's too bad Sad
Hello gridi

yes, you may.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/K8X3Up

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

many thanks! I'm happy to participate!
Hello gridi

yes, you may.

https://goo.gl/K8X3Up

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hello p1992881

Myetherwallet shows 637.883766 your tokens.

Maybe there is problems with parity?
Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hi, can I get a token confirmation? I see it went through but nothing in showing up in my parity wallet.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6545b6a99bf71a61e009d34359a3ce9b82f4a80a6d85725c2e6bdd07bb1127b3

You are right, we are over 1 000 BTC.

The stats is displayed with break.

The ico page says 2,744,522 TFL have been sold.

The first tranche for +30% is 1000 BTC, 1 BTC = 2600 TFL. 1000 BTC is 2,600,000. How are we still in +30% territory?

Am I missing something? Is my math wrong? Just wondering because I don't get it somehow :-)

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The ico page says 2,744,522 TFL have been sold.

The first tranche for +30% is 1000 BTC, 1 BTC = 2600 TFL. 1000 BTC is 2,600,000. How are we still in +30% territory?

Am I missing something? Is my math wrong? Just wondering because I don't get it somehow :-)
Pages:
Jump to: