Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TTY] Trinity | SHA + Scrypt + Groestl [Exchanges Now Available!] - page 12. (Read 71790 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Guys please help retweet my status on Twitter to Bittrex Exchange so we can get listed again!!! Smiley

https://twitter.com/Shadowwalker7/status/553336081404272641
You can also vote for TTY to be added to Cryptoine here:

https://cryptoine.com/voting
Retweeted + Voted on cryptoine
Let's hope we go big Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
You can also vote for TTY to be added to Cryptoine here:

https://cryptoine.com/voting
legendary
Guys please help retweet my status on Twitter to Bittrex Exchange so we can get listed again!!! Smiley

https://twitter.com/Shadowwalker7/status/553336081404272641
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Having difficulty connecting to the SHA pool with my S3's.  Probably because the initial difficulty is too low.  Any way to have this fixed?
Another VarDiff port added starting on 1024:

stratum+tcp://tty.hashing.in:2222

If you need constant difficulty just let me know, i will add another port with desired difficulty.

Works great, thank you kindly.
my pleasure, i used to mine there with redfury 2.5G, forgot to add more ports for newer beasts  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sold 6000 TTY to AnonymousCryptoGuy, was fast and easy Smiley

+1 thanks!
Sold 6000 TTY to AnonymousCryptoGuy, was fast and easy Smiley
Having difficulty connecting to the SHA pool with my S3's.  Probably because the initial difficulty is too low.  Any way to have this fixed?
Another VarDiff port added starting on 1024:

stratum+tcp://tty.hashing.in:2222

If you need constant difficulty just let me know, i will add another port with desired difficulty.
Sold 2500 TTY to milly6 for 0.006btc Smiley

Damn, got any more?
I can also sell you 6000 TTY for 0.0125, if you would like!
legendary

Damn, got any more?
I have lots more, how much you looking to buy?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Damn, got any more?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
nnsso

it's taken me too long to clue in on trinity Wink

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Hey everyone! Glad to see some more interest in the coin. We are starting to evolve into something that could actually have some legs. I would like to make some changes tonight if needed. It seems the issue with faster blocks traces directly back to an error in the difficulty code. I meant to just make it more reasonable for smaller machines, but it appears that I went too far. We really need more hashpower to confirm that, but im fairly sure that the block times would not greatly increase with hashpower alone. I have also noticed a catch that may cut the blocks off at 900k and thats why we are planning on making the change there to 1 TTY. I plan on there being no block cap or perhaps set it at 5,000,000 total blocks. I don't think this will effect the overall supply in the end very much, but that is very difficult to calculate with the random blocks. Either way, we will be well within reason of lower end coin cap territory. Thanks.   

Long live the Collective! Non nobis solum sed omnibus.

Smiley Symbol of unity right there!

Hey whats up Ritchie Rich?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 264
Nice Coin  Cool

Thanks! Did you download the client? PM me if you did.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Hey everyone! Glad to see some more interest in the coin. We are starting to evolve into something that could actually have some legs. I would like to make some changes tonight if needed. It seems the issue with faster blocks traces directly back to an error in the difficulty code. I meant to just make it more reasonable for smaller machines, but it appears that I went too far. We really need more hashpower to confirm that, but im fairly sure that the block times would not greatly increase with hashpower alone. I have also noticed a catch that may cut the blocks off at 900k and thats why we are planning on making the change there to 1 TTY. I plan on there being no block cap or perhaps set it at 5,000,000 total blocks. I don't think this will effect the overall supply in the end very much, but that is very difficult to calculate with the random blocks. Either way, we will be well within reason of lower end coin cap territory. Thanks.   

Smiley Symbol of unity right there!

We are moving along now. I am quite enjoying it.
1) Increasing total number of blocks - No!
2) PoS - No!
are you sure? when last block is mined then what Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: