Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TTY] Trinity | SHA + Scrypt + Groestl [Exchanges Now Available!] - page 6. (Read 71745 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Can you post some working nodes
Thanks
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
MANDATORY UPDATE
YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR CLIENT NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY. HARDFORK AT 916000
Trinity wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!GAphxLKZ!tBAggNXMXKw69DvswEbBIgLZ123YFmlZE635vKEDwvQ
(I know the version number isn't changed, but this is the updated wallet. trustus)
UPDATE: MANDATORY HARDFORK INCOMING
We will be hardforking very soon to add block rewards back. These block rewards will not be set randoms but complete random instead. Should be 1-50 randomized. IE: Instead of just having 1, 5, 10, 50 it can have 1.84 or 43.44 or whatever random amount. Also, the difficulty will move less but will be able to go up more aggressively than before. This should help us achieve our actual block times or something close. Anyways, I will post the Windows binary soon. Please do not send anything to cryptopia until after the fork, they have already switched.
thx 4 Infos  Cool goooo Trinity goooo  Cool

Youre welcome! I am battling with my pc to make a build environment for a windows compile currently.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
thx 4 Infos  Cool goooo Trinity goooo  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Well we dont really need to go crazy mining yet. We need to wait until we get this new code in place since it will change over at 916000 blocks. cpu mining will be sufficient until then since the blocks are 0 valued atm. After the code is in place and Cryptopia has changed... and we have a Win QT for users... then we will mine like crazy to get over 916000 to see how the changes will work.

OK. Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on the block count.
Well we dont really need to go crazy mining yet. We need to wait until we get this new code in place since it will change over at 916000 blocks. cpu mining will be sufficient until then since the blocks are 0 valued atm. After the code is in place and Cryptopia has changed... and we have a Win QT for users... then we will mine like crazy to get over 916000 to see how the changes will work.
legendary
@trinitycoin

Do you have an IRC channel or some way for me to send it?

I would recommend using dropbox or filedropper etc.. Im not sure about sending things through IRC

Also make sure you TURN THE WALLET OFF FIRST before zipping the files. Sorry forgot to mention that.

Uploading to drop box now. Forgot about that.

The wallet was off when I did it.

Awesome. Thanks so much for your help.

Just sent you a pm in case I did something wrong.

First time doing this.

Okay thanks a lot. That worked like a charm! You should be synced now as well.

Awesome and thanks.

Trying to get my small sha asic to solo now.
@trinitycoin

I would recommend using dropbox or filedropper etc.. Im not sure about sending things through IRC

Also make sure you TURN THE WALLET OFF FIRST before zipping the files. Sorry forgot to mention that.

First time doing this.

Okay thanks a lot. That worked like a charm! You should be synced now as well.
legendary
@trinitycoin

First time doing this.
@trinitycoin

legendary
@trinitycoin

@trinitycoin

@trinitycoin

legendary
@trinitycoin

legendary
Anyone that is running a client what is your block count?

Just loading up the wallet to sync. Is v1.0.0.1 correct?

By the way, you should post more. Smiley

EDIT: I am stuck at block 915,018 at 3 weeks behind in wallet.

Okay so if you can ZIP up everything in the "blocks" folder in the Trinity data folder for me I will be very grateful. I will also pay TTY to you. It may be a large file so watch out.. but it would make the process of updating much quicker.

Will try
legendary

Yep the one that says 1.0.0.1 and TTYDEV above it. I will be posting more! I have more time for a couple weeks before I start my new 2nd job so I want to get the fixes made and sync up. Is there any way you can upload a bootstrap for the blockchain? I am downloading the chain and it takes a while.. It is BIG I know.. I didnt mean for it to be so big with so many blocks but the dif was wacked so it kept making blocks fast. Either way, we are at 915k+ blocks and the fix will take effect @920k blocks. I am still not sure if it is going to work but I am working on getting it compiled now with not much luck. If one wants to help with a compile for win that would be fantastic so we can see if this works, but I will need to get my blocks synced first. The update is not in the main GITHUB yet so compiling that will get you nowhere, just an fyi. Anyways, Thanks! 5

Sorry but I have no idea how to do a bootstrap.

Okay so if you can ZIP up everything in the "blocks" folder in the Trinity data folder for me I will be very grateful. I will also pay TTY to you. It may be a large file so watch out.. but it would make the process of updating much quicker.

Yep the one that says 1.0.0.1 and TTYDEV above it. I will be posting more! I have more time for a couple weeks before I start my new 2nd job so I want to get the fixes made and sync up. Is there any way you can upload a bootstrap for the blockchain? I am downloading the chain and it takes a while.. It is BIG I know.. I didnt mean for it to be so big with so many blocks but the dif was wacked so it kept making blocks fast. Either way, we are at 915k+ blocks and the fix will take effect @920k blocks. I am still not sure if it is going to work but I am working on getting it compiled now with not much luck. If one wants to help with a compile for win that would be fantastic so we can see if this works, but I will need to get my blocks synced first. The update is not in the main GITHUB yet so compiling that will get you nowhere, just an fyi. Anyways, Thanks! 5
Pages:
Jump to: