Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TUNE : NEW neoscrypt masternode profit-sharing fund variable-mn-price - page 3. (Read 46452 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? Could you give us more information about it?

The purpose of TUNE is to be an experimental cryptocurrency to invest in other cryptocurrencies. One of the unique features of TUNE is the profit sharing payouts to masternode holders. These profits are paid out of the TUNE fund.

You can read more here: http://tunecrypto.io/
Activity: 31
MINING POOL FOR TUNE COIN

http://ccminer.pro/site/mining

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://ccminer.pro:4233 -u -p c=TUN  
Activity: 6

Price per coin is already much higher ...
POLIS is 10% higher
MEDIC coin 50% higher so fund is making nice profit ....

Go go TUNE  Grin
Activity: 49
Nobody has complete info about the project.
It is in progress and there will be changes too.

Btw. new investment report published (end of april) see discord.
Activity: 74
Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
Activity: 104
This is kinda true. Well now the issue would be how much you earn from your job that you have to quit it for bounty hunting. If it does really make you good money well do it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
with a small supply of coins, this makes this coin difficult to have, now is the right time to buy this coin at a low price, I'm sure it does not take long for you to invest in TUNE will get a big profit.
I see this project is pretty good and have a bright future. let alone wear their own wallet and have the concept of profit sharing. worth waiting for the development and waiting for future updates
In the case of incomplete project information, it is difficult to judge the quality of the project, and hope that the project is solid.

Team has to stabilize ...
However, you have to buy when everybody is scared not when all is clear ... as Mr. Buffet says.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In the case of incomplete project information, it is difficult to judge the quality of the project, and hope that the project is solid.
I tried mining with 4xRX480 8gb cards at arcpool.com - now they have maintenance. A small amount i mined. So i sent a small sum of 0.01 tune for coinexchange, stocks.exchange and crypto-bridge.org.
No sum was received in the account. Dev, I believe it will be soon functional currency exchange. Good luck with your project.

I use cryptobridge and stocks.exchange and all is fine there ...
Contact support of exchange, check payments on exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why do not you see the information of the TUNE team? The information is too opaque. We need more information.
Activity: 82
I tried mining with 4xRX480 8gb cards at arcpool.com - now they have maintenance. A small amount i mined. So i sent a small sum of 0.01 tune for coinexchange, stocks.exchange and crypto-bridge.org.
No sum was received in the account. Dev, I believe it will be soon functional currency exchange. Good luck with your project.
Activity: 98
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I sent my TUN to stocks.exchange almost more than 24 hours ago, create a ticket more than 20 hours ago and still no response. In that case i think its a developers and promotion of coin duty - help with troubles on exchanges, otherwise its looks like a scam.
Yes, the current digital world is paying more and more attention to the speed of transactions, which will help us greatly expand the efficiency of use.
Activity: 103
I sent my TUN to stocks.exchange almost more than 24 hours ago, create a ticket more than 20 hours ago and still no response. In that case i think its a developers and promotion of coin duty - help with troubles on exchanges, otherwise its looks like a scam.
Good day to you all, I downloaded tune core wallet for windows and I am having troubles setting it up, where do i see my wallet address and how do I get back to my wallet after closing it?
thank you in advance

You can have multiple receiving addresses, first one is your original wallet address. Menu: File -> Receiving addreses

Question: how do I get back to my wallet after closing it?
Well, you start it again ... ?!
Activity: 98
Good day to you all, I downloaded tune core wallet for windows and I am having troubles setting it up, where do i see my wallet address and how do I get back to my wallet after closing it?
thank you in advance
TUNE published investment report (see discord not Website).
Also, current details in the invested masternodes.
Activity: 51

RECOMMENDED TUNE COIN POOL
0.5% FEE
Code:
NVIDIA     ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4233 -u c=TUN
Code:
AMD         sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4233 -u c=TUN

YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE POOL
Pages:
Jump to: