Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TURKO TRK Turk Coin New Ecurrency (0.01% premine) - page 5. (Read 12170 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@162.243.215.221 wemineturko

Est. Shares    10692 (done: 3020.23%)

cron is frozen Smiley
Github page is back online.
For those who does not like ip addresses, hostname of our pool is http://wemineturko.info/
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It is STILL a premine, your title says "(not mined yet)". If you want a coin to be taken seriously, you should launch it at the exact same moment on the turkish section and here.
Everything else is unfair and can be considered as premined.
Thanks.

OP wrote on first post:
"PREMINE =
%0.01 for local testers"

total coin cap is 25 000 000, they mined about 1500-2000 for test

------------ x 100 = 0.006

its below then %0.01

its like a tester bounty more like than scammer premine, isnt it?

good calculation yes it's so indeed! It's currently and mainly mined by people who watched the thread there is 3 X 4 X times more pooler then people who writes here. It looks like silent, watching crowds Smiley already agreed and liked and accepted it's good to mine...
It is STILL a premine, your title says "(not mined yet)". If you want a coin to be taken seriously, you should launch it at the exact same moment on the turkish section and here.
Thanks.

were you here at the head start of the oldest coins like bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin and so on? only some 1/8000 coins mined yet.

I changed the title. Theocratically you are right
Activity: 8
Thanks.

OP wrote on first post:
"PREMINE =
%0.01 for local testers"

total coin cap is 25 000 000, they mined about 1500-2000 for test

------------ x 100 = 0.006

its below then %0.01

its like a tester bounty more like than scammer premine, isnt it?

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
Thanks.

were you here at the head start of the oldest coins like bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin and so on? only some 1/8000 coins mined yet.
As a türk, i dont support this coin. name is bullshit. spanish ppl say turko. why should you put a turkish coin name in spanish?

it could be tr coin, turkcoin and something like that.

so i didnt trust to developers, they seems noobs. if someone will make a turkish coin they should be pro. icon of coin is legit turkish lira. its second bullshit.

its a shame, look and take as an example: Deutsche eMark.

Turko is a play on the word "Turk" and I think it is better than saying "Turkcoin". Your complain is like "Turkey means bird in English they should not say Turkey for our country"

Anyway, if someone starts a poll for the name, we can change it.
Activity: 126
This coin has been premined by turkish people for one day..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trk-turko-yeni-kriptoakce-387581
Good luck I'm out  Undecided

thats true unfortunately.
Stop lying when i was on the pool only 2 person was online. when thread opened pool becaoem 180 and then collapsed. There is only %1 mined by developer for future giveawayas and bounty threads

It was around block 2000 when it was announced here. It got to block 3600 in few hours after this thread created and network hash grew from 2Mh to 200Mh.
I don't see it as big premine tbh.
Thanks.
Activity: 268
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
I couldn't mine it  Undecided

Please share some if you did
4oe3tYgGQsYmgNDdL9MWwrUHkpUdJfMaGe
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Good luck I'm out  Undecided

so this is a half-scam. Says no premined, but ANY info in english.

Well.. you're doing a GREAT advertising to your nation and country Sad shame on you.

believe me not 1 day, 3 or 4 hours.
As a türk, i dont support this coin. name is bullshit. spanish ppl say turko. why should you put a turkish coin name in spanish?

so i didnt trust to developers, they seems noobs. if someone will make a turkish coin they should be pro. icon of coin is legit turkish lira. its second bullshit.

Name is not exact now. There is not even an official website . There is one bounty campaign on going for a different better image. If you have any better idea. You can do. The correct question "will it serve any good?"
you say "tr coin" or "turk coin" some other says different we make poll and decide the most liked.
Activity: 126
I was on the pool when only 4 workers were on it, the difficult was 0.000.....

so don't lie  Kiss
Activity: 154
Yukki Yukki Yukki!

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Premined.
The guy who "create" this coin is dont know even programming language. And name of coin is so bad.. As a turkish person I dont support this project
D.O.A.

You know the best... but you can't say a lie like "premined..."

Man i cant believe that you never thought that you should put this on the right forum. i am pretty sure you did that on effort. I am officially out.
Premined.
The guy who "create" this coin is dont know even programming language. And name of coin is so bad.. As a turkish person I dont support this project
D.O.A.

You know the best... but you can't say a lie like "premined..."
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Premined.
D.O.A.
Good luck I'm out  Undecided

thats true unfortunately.
Stop lying when i was on the pool only 2 person was online. when thread opened pool becaoem 180 and then collapsed. There is only %1 mined by developer for future giveawayas and bounty threads

It was around block 2000 when it was announced here. It got to block 3600 in few hours after this thread created and network hash grew from 2Mh to 200Mh.
I don't see it as big premine tbh.

it's the truth "I don't see it as big premine tbh." Agreed!! not scamming at all!
Ok. Pool is back. I upgraded the ram of the server. And I dealt with a DB problem caused by MPOS software (https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mpos).

It's less laggy now and seems to be working OK.

I'll add another server if there is demand.

Btw, I wonder where the huge hashrate in the network comes from...

(I can't send two messages in 6 minutes, so replies are slow)

I think you need to check which country this traffic comes and block on firewall level otherwise this is going to be unfair enviroment. We need to create economy not only few but majority...
Good news Smiley Enjoy
Pages:
Jump to: