Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Twenty15 Coin | Bittrex & C-Cex | Working Exchange Completed | Multipool! - page 14. (Read 58726 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
First Gambling Website:
http://2015mines.pw

You need to wait 3 confirmations to view your amount in balance.
Withdraw is instant !
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
My wallet seems very empty and its quite a lonely feeling....

TTyVLKMzDqqoRdK3J1cJcWV65HonRNpyEo

ps. here is a cool picture:

Cheesy
CHEERS!

better if you donate for BOUNTIES  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
My wallet seems very empty and its quite a lonely feeling....

TTyVLKMzDqqoRdK3J1cJcWV65HonRNpyEo

ps. here is a cool picture:

Cheesy
CHEERS!
legendary
Hi everyone, the update today will have to wait a few hours, we were testing the multipool.  We'll be releasing a press release and sending it out to crypto news sites.  See you soon.
glad to know it
wish you luck with the project
and how about the exchange?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi everyone, the update today will have to wait a few hours, we were testing the multipool.  We'll be releasing a press release and sending it out to crypto news sites.  See you soon.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Anyone know min stake age?

Vegas
legendary
Twenty15 has good potential
because no ico,no premine and This coin will have its own Exchange
legendary
i think we need more exchange right now..
like polo

+1000!!!
legendary
Guys whats the min stake time? I dont see this on the op. Is the Dev an American?

Thank you

Vegas
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

In response to the criticism earlier, thanks for keeping it civil.  So long as it's not outright abuse, posts won't get deleted, you're entitled to an opinion.  When we were planning how to launch this coin, we decided not to do an IPO/ICO and wanted to actually 'deliver' substance.  We're in the business of developing, configuring, and reselling crypto services.  We're not straight up 'selling' open source products, even if they are under the MIT license which allows that, we're just charging for setup and support.  For products we outright develop, like the payment platform, we'll be selling that. 

Fair enough.  I hope you are able to improve the software.  Good luck with your project. 
legendary
i think we need more exchange right now..
like polo
Activity: 1080
legendary
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
welcome to a coin made in the land of people who know how to get the job done
 Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Small update tonight:

Indonesian translation (Thanks Kliown):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-2015-coin-twenty15-coin-bittrexc-cexcoin-swap-give-away-916676

Dutch translation (Thanks Sethtabiah):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-2015-coin-twenty15-coin-bittrexc-cexcoin-swap-weggeven-913443

The person who sent so much to the development fund was user: "sockpuppetaccount", he PM'd me earlier so I wanted to thank him for this.  We have been using this to do giveaways on c-cex chat, hashtalk, and pay for the translations.  We are willing to use this money to pay for signatures promoting the coin, retweets, articles on press sites, etc.  We're actually using this fund for marketing, because we're developers.  There's about 19k left in the fund, from the original 35k.  I'm not asking for donations at this time, but if you received free coins, you know who to thank now.

DONATIONS FOR DEV/BOUNTIES ETC:
TWtXGoocTBfopvtHHQ1ve4huPLFMYdpUuD

Right now we are working on the business plan, a press release, the multipool, and courting faircoin into purchasing our payment platform.  No talks have started yet, but I have posted on their ann, the dev there said he was looking for something like this.  The user who brought this to us will receive his 10% commission if we make a sale.

In response to the criticism earlier, thanks for keeping it civil.  So long as it's not outright abuse, posts won't get deleted, you're entitled to an opinion.  When we were planning how to launch this coin, we decided not to do an IPO/ICO and wanted to actually 'deliver' substance.  We're in the business of developing, configuring, and reselling crypto services.  We're not straight up 'selling' open source products, even if they are under the MIT license which allows that, we're just charging for setup and support.  For products we outright develop, like the payment platform, we'll be selling that. 

I also want to thank the supporters, it's nice to such positive comments. 

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Ever heard of linux?

Yes, been using it since kernel version 0.98

There's like 300 distros out there, several actually are for niche markets, while some are some of the strongest OS in existence.

But they all run the same basic kernel, except for some minor modifications. But how does this analogy work for exchange software?

Remember all those ICO's requesting lots of funds for coins that promised stuff and never delivered?. I cheerlead for this coin because it's the type of coin I like, they deliver without nonsense.

Point taken. Lets hope they keep it up.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im not fudding, im stating a fact that this software has been out for months.

so has the 'copied' wallet design and blockchain as well.  Nothing is original.

Exactly, every software is based off of another previous one, that's part of what open source is about, improving and making use of it.

Ever heard of linux? There's like 300 distros out there, several actually are for niche markets, while some are some of the strongest OS in existence.

EDIT: Like my pool, it's based from MPOS, pretty much like every other pool, only difference is some of us had some mods made to it, but it's nothing original, you won't really get software developed from scratch in weeks and much less without cash.

Remember all those ICO's requesting lots of funds for coins that promised stuff and never delivered?. I cheerlead for this coin because it's the type of coin I like, they deliver without nonsense.

My 2c
Activity: 553
im not fudding, im stating a fact that this software has been out for months. 

so has the 'copied' wallet design and blockchain as well.  Nothing is original.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol, that's a cool looking exchange man, me likey!

Nice to see someone actually putting some work into a coin, reminds me of the good ol' days.

Pages:
Jump to: