Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🌎[ANN] TWO PRIME & The Open Source Finance Foundation: FF1 MacroToken 🌎🦄 - page 2. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What's up guys! I guess not all of you are aware of all the publications, FF1 are featured but you must check this Youtube channel first where FF1 compiled it's most valuable contents and interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-XUoTdNiPB_kiN2AKbYYw
Activity: 17
Sophisticated financial model. Never seen this before but I think this economic model can disrupt the traditional financial system and unleash the true face and store of value of cryptocurrencies that is hiding under a mask for quite some time now.
Great observation. As a matter of fact, I never see such thesis like this. FF1 rationale is well made to address all the problems from yesterday, from the ICO to DeFi and I think that says much about the project that reinvests crypto as an investment.
Awesome! Seems like we have some coincedence that happen here. Did you know that this is as well happened way back in time when Satoshi Nakamoto is  creating BTC?
Activity: 24
Sophisticated financial model. Never seen this before but I think this economic model can disrupt the traditional financial system and unleash the true face and store of value of cryptocurrencies that is hiding under a mask for quite some time now.
Great observation. As a matter of fact, I never see such thesis like this. FF1 rationale is well made to address all the problems from yesterday, from the ICO to DeFi and I think that says much about the project that reinvests crypto as an investment.
Absolutely brother. I saw it coming and never been greater since then.
Activity: 21
You guys are really brilliant and showing your thoughts about the project really helps us understand FF1 more than our normal point of view
Activity: 11
Activity: 20
FF1 is the safe haven of all cryptocurrencies if you are looking for guaranteed yields

Check this tweet:
https://twitter.com/two_prime/status/1287642693431107585
Absolutely mate. FF1 is one of the best projects out there that gives certified benefits to investors!
FF1 is the safe haven of all cryptocurrencies if you are looking for guaranteed yields

Check this tweet:
https://twitter.com/two_prime/status/1287642693431107585

You seem to be knowledgeable about this, looking forward for more of your insights in this thread to show us and the community members as well
He really is. It's quite revealing that someone has that kind of knowledge about FF1, seems like he's part of the team
Seems like you guys have a hero now
Not really. I just adore the intellect behind the opinion
Wow. This project looks really awesome, it looks like the next big thing around DeFi. Based on my analysis, this represents how must be a DeFi should be made, never been proud in the sphere before.

You seem to be knowledgeable about this, looking forward for more of your insights in this thread to show us and the community members as well
He really is. It's quite revealing that someone has that kind of knowledge about FF1, seems like he's part of the team
Maybe they have something they found in me that you can't never have in your entire life. Just kidding, of course it wasn't meant that way

Wow. I am very humbled by your words, I deeply appreciate this, thank you
Activity: 23

Wow. This is featured on a lot of websites yet I didn't heard of it yet, might as well dive some deep research about this
Activity: 11
So this is how an Open Source Finance looks like. This seems to be one of the most anticipated revelation of the DeFi era
Activity: 23
It's true. Great that you think of those things, I really appreciate those kinds of words especially that we are on a place that everyone is competing against each other instead of lifting them up. I see Two prime as one good project that we may not see everytime, it's a treasure that we need to value
Pages:
Jump to: