Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] TWOGAP - Thriving Crypto Market by Cross-Exchanges and Crypto-Securities - page 2. (Read 1416 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Everything about this project is very helpful but please I plead with you to reduce the lock in period for bounty hunters. We really supported you and you don't have to use a year before making full payment.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
How can I earn money from twogap?
lol.It's very simple idea.Why are not understanding?
Activity: 113

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER  | MEDIUM  | YOUTUBE  | TELEGRAM  |
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WHAT IS TWOGAP?

We created the Twogap platform to give Crypto Investors an opportunity to acquire a powerful large-scale, stop-loss product, Cryptobonds.
The Twogap core technologies are forming the market by creating super liquidity between the Crypto Exchanges and traditional Securities Exchanges.

TWOGAP ON TELEVISION

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER  | MEDIUM  | YOUTUBE  | TELEGRAM  |
Can you please provide more information about your project?
How does this website provide safety to networking?
Activity: 166
Merit: 2
How twogap solves the issue of trust and loyalty?
Activity: 94
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
Can we buy bitcoin through twogap?
brand new
Activity: 0
How do twogap prevent hacking issues in your system?
Activity: 112
I am going to use this platform.Anyway if you need any translation service please let me know.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
dosen't look good haha
seems either your team or yuor bounty manager gave you guys bad name ripping off bountyhunters
tsk tsk
meh, whenever i see ho chi min city i get paranoid anyways, so many crypto scammers from there, no idea why tho lol

Maybe give them the chance to shine?  Tongue
But will not take the risk though.
Let them deliver their objectives and see what they've got.
Anyone can make a difference but hopefully they are sincere enough to embark their journey in crypto.
Activity: 24
I check their team details.Seems to me legit.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
dosen't look good haha
seems either your team or yuor bounty manager gave you guys bad name ripping off bountyhunters
tsk tsk
meh, whenever i see ho chi min city i get paranoid anyways, so many crypto scammers from there, no idea why tho lol
Activity: 148

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER  | MEDIUM  | YOUTUBE  | TELEGRAM  |

WHAT IS TWOGAP?

We created the Twogap platform to give Crypto Investors an opportunity to acquire a powerful large-scale, stop-loss product, Cryptobonds.
The Twogap core technologies are forming the market by creating super liquidity between the Crypto Exchanges and traditional Securities Exchanges.

TWOGAP ON TELEVISION

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER  | MEDIUM  | YOUTUBE  | TELEGRAM  |
Can you please provide more information about your project?
Activity: 4
Activity: 19
The project seem to me very good.But people are saying it's scam.Can you please prove this project is legit?
Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Nice one from you @reza7777 for pointing out this scams, the name and title of the project is very attractive, i guess that is the  obviou reason why the scammer is using it repeatedly.
You just saved bounty hunters and investors some troubles.
copper member
Activity: 84
VIP
Do you have bounty?

We don't have any plan for bounty in the near future
copper member
Activity: 84
VIP
How can i get more information about your project?

pls go here : https://twogap.com
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
What is the coin algo and other specifications about  the coin e.g total supply etc.
More  people shall pick interest in your project if you offer airdropp and bounty above all people shall be more interested in IEO compare to ICO
Pages:
Jump to: