Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 15. (Read 71104 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

How do you like the candle that Ubex issued today? I decided to check on Coinmarket whether any of the Aether tokens is growing, and there in Ubex as much as + 800%. But I understand that this is of little use to anyone. Investors and bounders tokens never received? I wrote that I have no idea who among those who bought on bottoms
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
why price pump just at exchange bitmart ? i don't see price up 500% at another exchange. many people disappointed about this. hope team can be fix problem and make investor or trader happy
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Congratulation to team, I am happy to invest in a great project and achieved hardcap, of course this will make the price of Ubex will skyrocket when available in exchanges, hold for the long term is I will do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
I do not see that a new exchange should increase the price of UBEX, but rather its roadmap, its development and its market in general, this price is cheap for the proposal, some satoshis invested to participate in this!
what news lead to this 500+ increase in less than 6hours?
Hello

I think that was BitMart bug. I saw a bunch such fake "pumps", when CMC got an open price during the new listing. And what do we see now? BitMart is down and very beautiful CMC +500% bug, that will be fixed soon
I sold Ubex tokens +1% and I'm glad that I did it in time )) I will invest in it again when the bountyhunters will dump the price to -60-90% Grin

Best wishes and high profits!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I do not see that a new exchange should increase the price of UBEX, but rather its roadmap, its development and its market in general, this price is cheap for the proposal, some satoshis invested to participate in this!
I think you see an increase in UBEX's price in CMC, I was also surprised to see it, but it's only temporary, in fact you have to open an exchange and see the real conditions there
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 546

UBEX Trading Competition — 1,700,000 UBEX In Prizes!

The BitMart channel is launching a trading competition with the UBEX Token! A total of 1,700,000 UBEX Tokens will be given away as prizes to the winners of the competition.

Find out more detailes: https://support.bitmart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010237673-UBEX-Trading-Competition-1-700-000-UBEX-In-Prizes-
Day by day the ubex has getting listing more crypto exchanger I think that the ubex is going hit big exchanges like binance and more soon, the ubex team really doing great here I am sure the ubex going to give more than what we invest at ico stage but we have to wait and hold the ubex Tokens for long term.

same thinking
but for sure I think we have to wait for the next few months until their free tokens from the bounty and ico bonuses are thrown by them. after that I was very confident that I could see better growth for ubex
well, it can be assured that the price will go down when the coin has been distributed, but I'm also sure, after that ubex can freely develop this project. besides, I think, there are so many people who need this project.

Despite of dumped price on exchanges, I believe UBEX will reach its peak again. This project have great progress and being added to competitive exchanges. We are waiting for new exchange like Binance. Hope it will be granted soon. The team are still working hard day by day and I really appreciate it. More partnerships to come for this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
What happened with the price? I knew it was trading way over Igo price but after Igo ended price plummeted under Ico price. I feel bad for those that got their tokens on the exchange rather than the Ico. I'm still interested in the project and I would be looking to Invest at these prices. I wish I could have some funds left to invest.

The price on exchange before end of the ICO was fake. The volume was also fake. I don't think any one have bought the tokens at that price as they were able to buy cheaper.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

The BitMart channel is launching a trading competition with the UBEX Token! A total of 1,700,000 UBEX Tokens will be given away as prizes to the winners of the competition.

Find out more detailes: https://support.bitmart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010237673-UBEX-Trading-Competition-1-700-000-UBEX-In-Prizes-
Day by day the ubex has getting listing more crypto exchanger I think that the ubex is going hit big exchanges like binance and more soon, the ubex team really doing great here I am sure the ubex going to give more than what we invest at ico stage but we have to wait and hold the ubex Tokens for long term.

same thinking
but for sure I think we have to wait for the next few months until their free tokens from the bounty and ico bonuses are thrown by them. after that I was very confident that I could see better growth for ubex
well, it can be assured that the price will go down when the coin has been distributed, but I'm also sure, after that ubex can freely develop this project. besides, I think, there are so many people who need this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

same thinking
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What happened with the price? I knew it was trading way over Igo price but after Igo ended price plummeted under Ico price. I feel bad for those that got their tokens on the exchange rather than the Ico. I'm still interested in the project and I would be looking to Invest at these prices. I wish I could have some funds left to invest.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hi Guys!

Don't need to be a professor to understand that all of that trading volume competitions are just an empty sound. The exchanges have own bots which are trading inside the spread. You can try to win some of the competition only if you have a few millions of dollars Grin

I don't like marketing like this. It's so simple like to steal candy from a kid Angry

Best wishes and
High profits!

BitForex exchange starts UBEX Power-Up Contest - 15 Million UBEX Available

Competition Time: 2018/10/11 12:00 - 2018/10/21 12:00 (GMT+8)

For the first competition, we will rank traders from 1 to 20 in terms of the total UBEX volume traded on your account (both buys & sells) during the competition period.

1st Place will receive a 2,000,000 UBEX

2nd Place will receive 1,000,000 UBEX

3rd Place will receive 500,000 UBEX

4th - 10th: will each equally split a pool of 1,750,000 UBEX

11th - 20th: will each equally split a pool of 1,750,000 UBEX

Read further: https://support.bitforex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017533212-UBEX-Power-Up-Contest-15-Million-UBEX-Available
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I do not understand what is happening with the price of the token after the end of ICO? The price just does not fall, it is either private investors or team have sold all their tokens...  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
i saw at CMC price UBEX falling down to 23 sat, is it good to buy or still wait ? i think UBEX is good token, few days ago i saw advertisement at CMC. dev very seriously to promoted.

i recomended wait. soon bounty hunters got their tokens and we well see red prices at exchenge.After that you can buy tokens if you want)

After investors tokens were distributed, the price decreased. I think there will be another dump after distrubition of bounties which will occur on October 30. If the price is supposed to rise, it will happen after that. We should wait and see whether investors trust Ubex or not.
Activity: 644
sorry, I want to ask if the signatures can already be made here, please apologize because I don't know about this so I ask here?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Ubex Boosts Product Development Efforts

The Ubex team has redoubled its efforts aimed at developing the exchange platform as the project team has participated in the NVDIA hosted GPU Technology Conference that is being held on the 10th and 11th of October in Munchen, Germany.
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-boosts-product-development-efforts-57daebf79c90
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

There is no drop in 90%, a drop in air of 30%. And if you estimate in a dollar - at the maximum price for the broadcast during IQ in IK, the price was about 0.006-0.007, and most of the ICO took place at the price of the broadcast 1.5-2-3 times lower, that is, the average IQO price per eye is 0.0035 -0.0045, now the price on the exchanges is 0.0014 .. although it also slipped heavily, the first week after the distribution of tokens to investors, the price was generally well kept with only a small minus.
Thanks for those informations. I didn't know that.
Pages:
Jump to: