Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 27. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
i saw so many adds with this project around that i've decided i should look into it. you people have a very good advertising compartment. this is a good sign of a interesting coin.
I saw it too,to be honest, this is the reason why i know about this UBEX. I reckon this is a good sign, because even though UBEX's ICO is not over yet, it is already known by many people.

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Hello have been possible yet to trade with ubex token? On coinmarket there is mention few exchanges...What doest it mean, ?? because the token sale is still live
Hopefully in the future the sale tokens will run smoothly until the finish and dimarket tokens can get high prices so that the participants who join also get satisfying results.
Activity: 1
bought for about a month now, isnt there any staking reward or something for holding?
Activity: 61
You'll You'll be able to withdraw the purchased tokens after the end of the tokensale on August 13th or when the hard cap is reached.
Airdrop tokens will be available to withdraw (500) or will be sent directly to the wallet you gave to the Bounty Bot (1000) in a month after the end of the tokensale.
VIP bounty tokens will be distributed in a month after the end of the tokensale too
Activity: 126
Hello have been possible yet to trade with ubex token? On coinmarket there is mention few exchanges...What doest it mean, ?? because the token sale is still live
Activity: 131
I believe that Ubex will be listed on top 10 major exchanges soon. It can be when we are near to sale end or just few days after sale ends.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i saw at market ubex almost exchange not familiar people trade. is it possible to add another big exchange ? hope this project always have good progress of team
Activity: 73
What cooperations project has ?
Any existing projects?
Or probably colaborations with other ICOs?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
i saw so many adds with this project around that i've decided i should look into it. you people have a very good advertising compartment. this is a good sign of a interesting coin.

Almost all the same social media does display advertisements from this project and this becomes a very interesting thing for investors and has its own interests.
Activity: 28
If the dump happens it’ll be soon.  Safe bet is to sell your crypto and put it in Ubex now as a hedge against a big dunp🤝your welcome
Cause now it’ll be locked in your prices aren’t going down and hope market bounces back up by ico release.  For those that saw mt gox dump did In March this is about the same but instead of being 12k btc were over 6k.
Yes. And being new to the market ubex has the potential to increase its mcap more than others when the market recovers. In fact, others will recover back to normal and ubex will multiply its mcap
Activity: 41
If the dump happens it’ll be soon.  Safe bet is to sell your crypto and put it in Ubex now as a hedge against a big dunp🤝your welcome
Cause now it’ll be locked in your prices aren’t going down and hope market bounces back up by ico release.  For those that saw mt gox dump did In March this is about the same but instead of being 12k btc were over 6k.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The forum was created a topic in which you are accused of fraud! I certainly don't believe that! But I would like to see this your business! Tell me, what are your immediate plans? Please describe everything in detail! Thanks and good luck!
Activity: 364
Merit: 41

Ubex Wins LBank Listing Voting

The Ubex project is delighted to announce that it has won the voting for listing on the prominent LBank exchange by a landslide and would like to express its sincerest and deepest gratitude to the community for making this victory possible.

Ubex would like to congratulate all of its community members for uniting as one, joining the voting and allowing the project to achieve an important milestone of a victory for listing on the LBank exchange.

Read more: https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-wins-lbank-listing-voting-f2c9007f25a9
Hi there!

Yeah! Ubex is the best ICO and project at all in this year for now. It has been listed already on 6 exchanges and doesn't intend to stop. Go go go Ubex! We are exciting in new partnerships and development!

Btw, thanks team, I've got my reward for voting on Lbank

Best wishes!
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Ubex Wins LBank Listing Voting

The Ubex project is delighted to announce that it has won the voting for listing on the prominent LBank exchange by a landslide and would like to express its sincerest and deepest gratitude to the community for making this victory possible.

Ubex would like to congratulate all of its community members for uniting as one, joining the voting and allowing the project to achieve an important milestone of a victory for listing on the LBank exchange.

Read more: https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-wins-lbank-listing-voting-f2c9007f25a9
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
i have problem with my Etherium adress than i want change UBEX-receiving Ethereum wallet adress. But i can't what should i do?

I think the best thing you can do is create a ticket on the website. Also, admins on their Telegram group might help you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Are there any restrictions for the investors??
Probably for the max sum to invest
Or restrictions for countries

As far as I know the minimum investment is 0.01 Ethereum and there is no maximum limitation.
People from United States, North Korea and Iran are not eligible to invest in this ICO.
Activity: 72
Are there any restrictions for the investors??
Probably for the max sum to invest
Or restrictions for countries
Activity: 58
What are the long-term plans for your project??
After ico is over
What exactly you gonna do?
Pages:
Jump to: