Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 33. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Why some exchanger already trading for ubex like bitforex and bitmart with higher price while ico still on progress???
Activity: 124
Hello, do you have any examples of how the capture of the vote should be in Lbank? because I cast my vote but I do not see what it takes to capture where my data comes from and that it is proven that if I vote.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Wow.. Seemse there are no even similar project on the market? Is it really true?
Activity: 308
This is a joke? Biforex - 100% fake volume and fake trading. BTC-Alpha almost dont have real volume as well. And they are proud of this exchanges listing?
Project is still in ico phase but already listed on exchanges. Yes, it is good to know

ICO still ongoing? This exchanges listing tokens without developers as far as i know. Developers must had lock tokens untill end of ICO...
Till the time team is realesing the complete ecosystem. Project will be already leader on several markets
Like what? I hope The US and Asia. That has to be the priority for the team now
Okay, once ubex is the leader there. What then?
Expanding to the new markets like the European one. Take it from me - development and progress for Ingot is endless thing.
There will be no such as the end of progress. Ingot will be always in development and progress
Activity: 252
This is a joke? Biforex - 100% fake volume and fake trading. BTC-Alpha almost dont have real volume as well. And they are proud of this exchanges listing?
Project is still in ico phase but already listed on exchanges. Yes, it is good to know

ICO still ongoing? This exchanges listing tokens without developers as far as i know. Developers must had lock tokens untill end of ICO...
Till the time team is realesing the complete ecosystem. Project will be already leader on several markets
Okay, once ubex is the leader there. What then?
Merit: 1

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Once the full ecosystem is launched When then you will do? What markets will you expand?
Merit: 29
Where may i take a look at the schedule of the future events? Hope it is ready, right?
Not yet. Team picks up events randomly. Thats why it is impossible to tell the exact list of events team will attend
What exchange you are targeting the most?? Except Lbank. Very curious which one team considers as must have for this project?
All exchanges with 100mln + volume are the targets here and Lbank will be the first such exchange
Most of them are requiring listing fee. Sometimes it is really enormous. Like binance's one - 1 million dollars
Yes, true but it is a leader. Morever with true volume, not the fake one. Probably it is worth that sum.. Who knows
Surely not. You probably can not imagine how big money 1 million is. Thats huuuugeee money
Where may i take a look at the schedule of the future events? Hope it is ready, right?
Not yet. Team picks up events randomly. Thats why it is impossible to tell the exact list of events team will attend
What exchange you are targeting the most?? Except Lbank. Very curious which one team considers as must have for this project?
All exchanges with 100mln + volume are the targets here and Lbank will be the first such exchange
Most of them are requiring listing fee. Sometimes it is really enormous. Like binance's one - 1 million dollars
Yes, true but it is a leader. Morever with true volume, not the fake one. Probably it is worth that sum.. Who knows
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Tokens holding is a risky deal on such weak market But i will go to that risk. If all the features team planned would be implemented it would be a booom!
It is already a bomb project. Im fascinated and admired by team's work
im going to accomulate more tokens soon. From my point of view with currwbt token price it is indeed good investment
Purchased tokens - moved to trezor. And foregot for few years
Thats the best strategy for this project Grin
Activity: 252
Tokens holding is a risky deal on such weak market But i will go to that risk. If all the features team planned would be implemented it would be a booom!
im going to accomulate more tokens soon. From my point of view with currwbt token price it is indeed good investment
Pages:
Jump to: