Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 40. (Read 71109 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Whats the benefit of your partnership with Civic? I dint understand how ads and auth topics are connected
Auth into the account may be implemented with a help of Civic. Thats the key advantage of this coolaboration
Merit: 10
Whats the benefit of your partnership with Civic? I dint understand how ads and auth topics are connected
Price on exchanges now x3.5. But once ico is over and all the investors' token are tradable.. Wont it fall down? Huh
No one knows. Most likely it will drop temporary for a bit as some users will like to get a profit
Hope it will be temporary drop if so... Because I lm planning to hold tokens long term
You may sell 50% of holding and then hold the rest for a year or even more. It is optimal strategy
I expect even more growth after ico is over, not the price drop.
Even now liquidity on exchanges is good enough
Merit: 11
Price on exchanges now x3.5. But once ico is over and all the investors' token are tradable.. Wont it fall down? Huh
No one knows. Most likely it will drop temporary for a bit as some users will like to get a profit
Hope it will be temporary drop if so... Because I lm planning to hold tokens long term
You may sell 50% of holding and then hold the rest for a year or even more. It is optimal strategy
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Where may I check all the investments team has got already?
Team does not share their cold wallet where all the funds are stored. Will do that after crowdsale
Thats sad as community can not track the activity and ensure how much was collected
Team will share the address later. Dont be afraid of any cheating from the team side because if they dud it would be discovered anyway
Team here is as transperent as possible. No cheating from their side mate
Team does not share their cold wallet where all the funds are stored. Will do that after crowdsale
Thats sad as community can not track the activity and ensure how much was collected
Team will share the address later. Dont be afraid of any cheating from the team side because if they dud it would be discovered anyway
Activity: 47
What if someone wins in the auction? What is the process of that case?
The advertisement of the winner is uploaded to the website and shown to the user.
What if someone wins in the auction? What is the process of that case?
ok, the auction is on.. and what is going on during the auction?
the highest bid and the winner of the auction are selected.
ok, the auction is on.. and what is going on during the auction?
what is going on after the correlation? I do want to get it..
After that, an auction is conducted among advertisers whose target audience corresponds
Yes, it is made to this particular visitor of the website and who want to show their advertising.
After that, an auction is conducted among advertisers whose target audience corresponds
and how does it work? Could you help me with it?
It works as follows: when a user visits a web page, that user is shown ads.
what is made for that transitions? Could you tell me about this deal?
For those fractions of as second, while the website is loading, the system analyzes the composition of the audience of the website
What are the other action of that process and system?
It correlates this data with client targeting and selects the appropriate advertising format.
Pages:
Jump to: