Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 28. (Read 60815 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
"Thanks, your UFO coin will be live within 24-48 hours." - CryptoRush Team

A good path could be

CryptoRush -> CoinedUp -> Cryptsy
Official CryptoRush Petition

Thanks everyone! You are a great community! If we continue like this we can send this coin to new heights! Special Thanks: watchtheskies, itmeonly, SummersideGuy, griffitsj, cisahasa and everyone else that have donated.

I am starting the process of contacting CryptoRush support so we can have the new market there as soon as it's possible. Will update when I get news.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Itos/Iraszl I'm still very keen to help with the marketing of this coin to the actual ufo community so please feel free to add me back on the list and let me know when you want me to go publicising the coin far and wide.

demionality we are also setting up a UFO Foundation at ufofoundation.org

You are welcome to start writing up some information on how you see UFO Coin contributing to the UFO community worldwide. It will probably be edited by me too but if you would like to help it would be greatly appreciated Wink Ultimately we will have a kind of "white paper" on this site, and many other cool features (such as people being able to donate UFO Coins to various UFO /paranormal / space / alternative energy etc projects worldwide).

In fact if anyone wants to get involved with the UFO Foundation please PM me and let me know how you can help Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i would happily donate what i minded on on ufo.incoinswetrust if i knew whether they had updated their wallet yet?

try for our pool: thomo.vn Wink
Activity: 137
Official CryptoRush Wallet for UFO Donations

We want to hit CryptoRush Exchange. A fee of 0.25 BTC is required to enter the exchange.

BTC Wallet Address for sending BTC to CryptoRush: 19n1o8pPey7ECKw7qG91RRGSorTHU57AFn

So here is the official wallet, this wallet will ONLY be used for the CryptoRush fee.

Thanks a lot to everyone for their donations so far including: watchtheskies, itmeonly, SummersideGuy and cisahasa who is solo mining the wallet for some extra coins.

Now we just need the extra 0.1 BTC donation that watchtheskies promised and we are good to go! We are going to be soon on CryptoRush. Keep mining hard!

yeay great !! watchtheskies we count on you ! you are our saviour !

Sent the BTC!! Looking forward to seeing UFO on cryptorush Wink

We are right at the start of something really amazing here, UFO is beginning its intergalactic journey!
Activity: 194
i would happily donate what i mined on on ufo.incoinswetrust if i knew whether they had updated their wallet yet?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

We want to hit CryptoRush Exchange. A fee of 0.25 BTC is required to enter the exchange.

BTC Wallet Address for sending BTC to CryptoRush: 19n1o8pPey7ECKw7qG91RRGSorTHU57AFn

So here is the official wallet, this wallet will ONLY be used for the CryptoRush fee.

Thanks a lot to everyone for their donations so far including: watchtheskies, itmeonly, SummersideGuy and cisahasa who is solo mining the wallet for some extra coins.

Now we just need the extra 0.1 BTC donation that watchtheskies promised and we are good to go! We are going to be soon on CryptoRush. Keep mining hard!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 194
lol who bought up the whole order book on scifi

Also, has ufo.incoinswetrust.com updated their wallet yet? I've emailed them but heard nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

We Need All The Community To Donate!!!

We want to hit CryptoRush Exchange. A fee of 0.25 BTC is required to enter the exchange.  We have to reach 0.25 BTC, at current price of UFOs is around 2.5 million UFOs. We need around 400000 UFOs more and the 0.1 BTC donation of watchtheskies to reach the goal.

Current Balance: 1058624.6062627  UFOs

UFO Address: C42nrcem8qikWxSD1yvbdSEmVrYd1yCAvp

I am gonna send another 100K from my Scifi exchange balance since I am at work, please let me know if it makes it through
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I requested UFO be added to the voting list on AllCrypt.c​om now go vote for UFO

You can vote 10 Times per IP per day. That's why all other coins have so many votes. So I suggest everyone here to vote 10 Times per day on UFO Coin.

Vote with your smartphones too! They will get a different IP if they are on cellular data.

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Hey guys, dont forget to upvote this. you can vote 10 times a day (24hr period). at 288 votes so far. but we need to get it a lot higher if we want to see this on another exchange one day.
Activity: 392
Hi guys...
don't forget to get this community back alive @ http://www.reddit.com/r/ufocoin/

I've just forwarded someone over here

would you post there new topic about wallet update!
done
Activity: 392
Hi guys...
don't forget to get this community back alive @ http://www.reddit.com/r/ufocoin/

I've just forwarded someone over here
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
just confirmed scifi exchange to show btc deposits after 6 confirmations
(not like mtgox´s idiotic 0 confirmations!)

0 confirms? Thats paradise for double spending Cheesy
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
right... figuring out why notnull is 100% aint rocket science... its the only working pool Cheesy
That's not correct, http://dutchpool.org has a working UFO pool which has been running for over 160 hours now, the fact that people prefer a potentially insecure mpos central pool over an unhackable p2pool is their choice  Grin

the truth amount mining high hash pool
when mining solo or lower hash pool:
your payments can sometimes be greater, that is beacause low hashrate miners come and get their part of payments without ever finding a block
On p2pool you also get your payments, even with a low hashrate you can setup your miner correctly so p2pool will send you lower diff shares, p2pool is more flexible than most people imagine, it is just not understood. If you add a number behind your username (receive address) it will let p2pool know what diff you can handle, the number to use is 0.00000116 per kh/s your miner is running at, so if you mine at 50kh/s you would use this syntax: ReceiveAddress+0.000058 instead of just your ReceiveAddress, just multiply your hashrate by 0.00000116 to find the correct number for you.

this is must have if your workers are somewhere away under 500khs
Correct, I have 2 miners, one running at 310kh/s and one at 350kh/s setup with those numbers and it works like sunshine  Grin
right... figuring out why notnull is 100% aint rocket science... its the only working pool Cheesy
That's not correct, http://dutchpool.org has a working UFO pool which has been running for over 160 hours now, the fact that people prefer a potentially insecure mpos central pool over an unhackable p2pool is their choice  Grin

the truth amount mining high hash pool
when mining solo or lower hash pool:
your payments can sometimes be greater, that is beacause low hashrate miners come and get their part of payments without ever finding a block
On p2pool you also get your payments, even with a low hashrate you can setup your miner correctly so p2pool will send you lower diff shares, p2pool is more flexible than most people imagine, it is just not understood. If you add a number behind your username (receive address) it will let p2pool know what diff you can handle, the number to use is 0.00000116 per kh/s your miner is running at, so if you mine at 50kh/s you would use this syntax: ReceiveAddress+0.000058 instead of just your ReceiveAddress, just multiply your hashrate by 0.00000116 to find the correct number for you.
That's not correct, http://dutchpool.org has a working UFO pool which has been running for over 160 hours now, the fact that people prefer a potentially insecure mpos central pool over an unhackable p2pool is their choice  Grin
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
cisahasa, im getting pool slowdown or invalid credentials...  Huh

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o 127.0.0.7:9888 -u user -p pass

you can try to ufo.conf:
rpcallowip=*

----
dutchpool.org, payout confirmed to work

hmm 127.0.0.7 made the difference.. i was using 0.1 so far

thanks! working now
Pages: