Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ULTRACASH] ⚡⚡ The Next Generation Cryptocurrency ICO Platform ⚡⚡ - page 2. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 2
PM for Ann Thread Service
Never underestimate the power of one person. If Satoshi alone can create and built a revolutionary cryptocurrency i.e. bitcoin why cant one person alone can start a decentralized exchange ULTRACASH. The project is in its early days and I am sure more people will join the team very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
You have an awesome team??? But, only one person is listed and still no face, no info whatsoever.
Maybe, it's only a one-man team pretending to be a team.

I think the whitepaper is just a copy-and-paste wp from another project. Not even the editor of the wp is a good one.
Please see for yourself - few excerpts from the wp.

Haha i Agree, such a shambles.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
You have an awesome team??? But, only one person is listed and still no face, no info whatsoever.
Maybe, it's only a one-man team pretending to be a team.

I think the whitepaper is just a copy-and-paste wp from another project. Not even the editor of the wp is a good one.
Please see for yourself - few excerpts from the wp.

Activity: 372
Merit: 114
Ultracash will handle more than one hundred million US dollars in trading volume, this means that many use the platform given ultracash. What made this happen?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
being a very good place for long-term investment, many already know that the best investment is in a very priority project because it allows to invest safely without worrying about information leakage, so far, this project is quite promising, and I really want to see the development of the thread
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
There is a great market for decentralized exchanges as they full-fill true spirit of cryptocurrency i.e. privacy and no censorship. I would say ULTRACASH chances of success are very high as there are many people to invest in decentralized exchanges and not many decentralized exchanges are available.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11

The Next Generation Cryptocurrency ICO Platform
Ultracash is expected to handle more than hundred millions US dollars in trading volume every day. Blockchain is gradually being accepted by authorities worldwide and supported by more and more legislation. All these factors attribute to a promising, legitimate, and mainstream bound future of cryptocurrency.

Whitepaper     |     Website     |     About Us

About ULTRACASH

Why Choose ULTRACASH

Token Sale

JOIN THE NEXT FINANCIAL GATEWAY
We are excited and driven by what is happening here and by being part of it. We believe we can contribute to the realization of the Cryptocurrency market by focusing on platform that have been prioritized for development.
Thanks for your support! We have full confidence in the market and believe that Ultracash can be the next generation digital asset exchange. We look ahead to a future that is bright for Ultracash, for our coin holders.

Pages:
Jump to: