Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance - page 18. (Read 145887 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Stack up on some ULTC, big day Smiley
why big day?
Wink Very strong support on bittrex, grab y'a pop corn and sit back and relax.

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
I think the support was pulled and an attempt at a shakeout was starting but the ULTC holders held strong and didn't Panic Dump their coins which is all I've been preaching nonstop when I've seen that happening but since you can only see the top 50 orders on the orderbook you know that just below 120k is probably about another 50 BTC buy support there.  In my opinion no one who has this coin should be dumping anytime soon!! But then again that's just my 2 cents. Happy Trading Everyone Smiley

yes no one should dump this coin, as it has a great future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
I think the support was pulled and an attempt at a shakeout was starting but the ULTC holders held strong and didn't Panic Dump their coins which is all I've been preaching nonstop when I've seen that happening but since you can only see the top 50 orders on the orderbook you know that just below 120k is probably about another 50 BTC buy support there.  In my opinion no one who has this coin should be dumping anytime soon!! But then again that's just my 2 cents. Happy Trading Everyone Smiley
why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
Activity: 56
why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
i think its a great time to buy ultc now, remember 3 days ago 275k-i can suddenly increase again
Any new words from the Devs? Just curious about a couple things like how progress is going? I like when the Devs stay posting and updating to keep the community strong ya know  Smiley Anyways Happy Trading today everyone! ULTC to the MOON!! Plus don't dump your coins in the shakeout before the next pump is all I can say. Stay strong because this coin is worth at least 300k minimum!! Cheers
Could not have said it better myself, picked up 2btc at 40k and haven't cashed out yet and wont for sometime! Crypto takes a while to build with many ups and downs but this coins is worth MORE than 300k! Everyone jump on the  money making train wooooooop woooooop
So true my friend and people need to start developing patience in this crazy fast paced trading world.  If I would've had the patience I have now I wouldn't have sold my Stealthcoin I bought at 2k when it dropped to 1.5k then when I got back to trading it was at over 10k!! lost out on a good chunk of profit there but I was too impatient!! Traders also need to realize when the whales are trying to shake them out to cause panic dumps into their low buys Smiley since the last pump on ULTC all I've seen is nonstop accumulation of ULTC in my opinion and now they are trying to shakeout the weak hands before the next pump! So my opinion to anyone holding ULTC right now is stay STRONG and don't even think about selling your stash till at least 300k because it hit 270k first pump so the second will easily hit 300k Smiley Anyways that's my Noobish 2 cents and I'm behind this coin for the long haul and patiently waiting on UBTC as well!! That one will be a money maker and a half!! Cheers Everyone Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Any new words from the Devs? Just curious about a couple things like how progress is going? I like when the Devs stay posting and updating to keep the community strong ya know  Smiley Anyways Happy Trading today everyone! ULTC to the MOON!! Plus don't dump your coins in the shakeout before the next pump is all I can say. Stay strong because this coin is worth at least 300k minimum!! Cheers
Could not have said it better myself, picked up 2btc at 40k and haven't cashed out yet and wont for sometime! Crypto takes a while to build with many ups and downs but this coins is worth MORE than 300k! Everyone jump on the  money making train wooooooop woooooop
Any new words from the Devs? Just curious about a couple things like how progress is going? I like when the Devs stay posting and updating to keep the community strong ya know  Smiley Anyways Happy Trading today everyone! ULTC to the MOON!! Plus don't dump your coins in the shakeout before the next pump is all I can say. Stay strong because this coin is worth at least 300k minimum!! Cheers
Activity: 53
Ubtc was announced to end of the month on the roadmap
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Any news about umbrella-btc coin?Huh.
why big day?
Activity: 46
Today is a big day for ultc Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
strong support on Bittrex atm. looking very promising.  Grin might grab some more now for shits and giggles.  Wink
Activity: 223
Merit: 132
coin is at cryspty exchange Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

OP exchange list should be updated.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Things starting to get interesting on Bittrex again.

Could this be the next round?
Great Buy order at Bittrex, i hope ULTC will mainly on cryptsy,i like it more
Activity: 378
Dev when Umbrella-BTC ?
Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind
Why u dont merge with LTC and doge?
Pages: