Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance - page 2. (Read 145887 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
my wallet do not sync, someone have working nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If you want ULTC to stay on Bittrex, then some action is needed...
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Quick ultimative profits - i'm open for discussions here and in my personal IRC channel, looking forward to bump into supplying demand-based power, creating bubbles, growing, fastening and securing the development.
Lol I am sure this one will comprise my portfolio. I do believe everyone assessing the possible returns from this coin will kindly confirm that the huge bubble is about to occur.
Can someone provide me with a schedule?
What's up? What's next here? Huh?
What's next in queue here?
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Because is in there  that the  business are made .. not in  here ! Tongue

Why is there a quite large buy wall , no activity here ?
lol what? "is in there not in here" hahahah  learn how to talk before typing something
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Because is in there  that the  business are made .. not in  here ! Tongue

Activity: 308
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Seems like something big's gonna happen. There is sudden buy interest on bittrex and the volume is up.

I hope we have some legitimate news to follow corresponding this increase in value. This month has seemed to be a period of accumulation; with the market deflated to over 1/100th of it's high. If ULTC makes a run here, and there's some positive progress with making deals with exchanges and UBTC, I'd say it's a good time to get in.

I even bought myself a small bit of ULTC this month, as I saw the price was just stupid low. I've been a huge fan for months and like to believe this is just the beginning. Such a great concept too - there's just so much application to be made with this currency I hope we have some more supporters coming up - I think this new price shortly will reflect that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Seems like something big's gonna happen. There is sudden buy interest on bittrex and the volume is up.
Activity: 357
im back after weekend and findout that explosion, first i thought that i so bullish, but later i realized there is bigger chances is just regular pump, maybe made by same pump group.  and i sold  everything what i bought below 4k.

i dont wanna step in to same shit twice.. i just recovered all my losses when i started buy from 180k, 110k (50%) later 75k and 50k... and sold everything for 17k and bought it back 3700, 3000, 2500, 2000 and 1700
Activity: 398
someone knows something...
looks like this pump just beginning.... i do not expect to see 200k again, but 50k looks very real, maybe even 100k

sorry, but i think there was no reason to go up, maybe just the regular pump.. i sold (in last two days) almost everything with 15x gain, but its nothing just covering losses before, when i lost 90%..
still holding 2.5k just in case isnt just pump.

but if just pump... in few days price will be 5k again.

maybe you should decide if you want to hype this shit or not and not contradict yourself by quoting yourself. Or is this supposed to be funny in some way?

looks like this pump just beginning.... i do not expect to see 200k again, but 50k looks very real, maybe even 100k

sorry, but i think there was no reason to go up, maybe just the regular pump.. i sold (in last two days) almost everything with 15x gain, but its nothing just covering losses before, when i lost 90%..
still holding 2.5k just in case isnt just pump.

but if just pump... in few days price will be 5k again.
Activity: 398
exactly why MOBCOIN will get pumped to the moon. its only 40 stat w 15 million coins. POS starts today

that all this nonsense is hurting cryptos badly doesnt really matter, right?

ret
Activity: 264
Look at the chart now and go fly to da moon.
Next stop 50k sat Wink
Pages:
Jump to: