Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance - page 37. (Read 145887 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I don't understand why uploading the source was such a technical feat it couldn't be achieved when the coin has been planned for weeks.  Shit, even within the first 10 minutes of launch, open a github, upload the files, boom, done.

But whatever, relaunch, no relaunch, decide so I know where to point my ASICs before walking away from the computer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So, for now there is the only human clicked to NO relaunch....seems the only one human have eneaugh of coins ? Cheesy
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Nobody seems concerned that one of the major features of this coin - merged mining - has not been explained at all.  Does it even work?  How is it possible.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Relaunch with source. Better to start over than start wrong.
Agreed. Too late to post source now.......
Activity: 92
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing a relaunch. I think this coin has some interesting features that could set it apart. However, a horrible launch can dog a coin forever.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Relaunch with source. Better to start over than start wrong.
So the solo miners are the only winners with this coin.....
I would not be surprised if the developers are the largest solo miners.
no that's not so Smiley

Explain?
no the dev is not a large solo miner  Wink
Um OK cool cool. I'm new so I can't vote and Dev isn't replying to my pm so I guess I'm fucked out of btc due to yet another sketchy coin launch.
legendary
Activity: 2198
no that's not so Smiley

Explain?
no the dev is not a large solo miner  Wink
Activity: 820
Well I was geared up to pool mine this as I have rigs all over the place and I also hired a few too.  So from my perspective a re-launch would be great.  You're going to piss of some people but equally you shouldn't have launched without the source.

At the same time I would like some explanation on how the merge mining works.

scrypt and gpu not good idea

Yea, I have one rig @ 1.4MH and nothing has been found.  Difficulty is way up.  How would everyone feel about a proper relaunch?  Going to put up a new poll.  Either way people are going to be angry so I will leave it up to a vote.

I would have never imagined a coin launch to be so difficult but we are a dedicated bunch and will press on.  Looking forward to your responses.  Again, sorry for wasting everyone's time.  People who have been reimbursed will get new funds as well as bounties.

And yes, that is my real name.  We have been open and transparent from the beginning.

Thank you,
Robert

its nice you are open to the community. But, now you lost many of intrested people because of this launch. Why you didnt move lounch for few days later?

When the pools start?

Hope this will not happen with X11 POW Cheesy
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
any pool to mine?
cannot solo Angry
Activity: 504

Yea, I have one rig @ 1.4MH and nothing has been found.  Difficulty is way up.  How would everyone feel about a proper relaunch?  Going to put up a new poll.  Either way people are going to be angry so I will leave it up to a vote.

I would have never imagined a coin launch to be so difficult but we are a dedicated bunch and will press on.  Looking forward to your responses.  Again, sorry for wasting everyone's time.  People who have been reimbursed will get new funds as well as bounties.

And yes, that is my real name.  We have been open and transparent from the beginning.

Thank you,
Robert

Oh come on, I have rented rigs....I have PM'ed you as well.
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Yea, I have one rig @ 1.4MH and nothing has been found.  Difficulty is way up.  How would everyone feel about a proper relaunch?  Going to put up a new poll.  Either way people are going to be angry so I will leave it up to a vote.

I would have never imagined a coin launch to be so difficult but we are a dedicated bunch and will press on.  Looking forward to your responses.  Again, sorry for wasting everyone's time.  People who have been reimbursed will get new funds as well as bounties.

Thank you,
Robert

Just post the source ?

+1

Yea, I have one rig @ 1.4MH and nothing has been found.  Difficulty is way up.  How would everyone feel about a proper relaunch?  Going to put up a new poll.  Either way people are going to be angry so I will leave it up to a vote.

I would have never imagined a coin launch to be so difficult but we are a dedicated bunch and will press on.  Looking forward to your responses.  Again, sorry for wasting everyone's time.  People who have been reimbursed will get new funds as well as bounties.

Thank you,
Robert

Just post the source ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Thank you,
Robert
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
can someone post wallet DL link cant find it and link on web page is broke winnows or Linux thanks Smiley
no that's not so Smiley

Explain?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just found this and started soloing with 14mhs.  Nothing better to do with overpriced scrypt ASICs that will never ROI.

It isnt .. but not averyone have asics  Tongue I am waiting for X11 Cheesy Now its pointless for solo miners like me (only few GraphicCards)
Activity: 546
I told you before guys !
Premined coin is a dead coin before launch !
Now the admin is lazy and would start this later Smiley))
ha ha ha

My exprience is true always .
Pages:
Jump to: