Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance - page 44. (Read 145887 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
When will the pools be announced?
Some minutes before launch to prepare the miners?
If not it will be instamined by solo miners.

Posting pools tomorrow.  All interested pools PM me.  We are launching normally, NO FDC.

Thank you,
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
When will the pools be announced?
Some minutes before launch to prepare the miners?
If not it will be instamined by solo miners.
Umbrella-DRK

today?

Umbrella-LTC tomorrow.  Umbrella-BTC early next week.  Umbrella-DRK early August.

Thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
you can delay all you want as long as the end result it amazing.  in this case it may be Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
sounds great, vtc darkcoin and so on.
good idea
agree, this coin can do alot.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Will mine this umbrella like Britney Spears mined this car.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Grin I do not care anything,I just want to know how can i get this coin?  Grin

Thanks everyone!  Working on documentation tonight.  Umbrella-LTC will go live tomorrow.  Will post date and time soon.  Plan on tomorrow night PST. 

Plan on Umbrela-BTC going live over the weekend of early next week.
Great news!  Wink

Thanks everyone!  Working on documentation tonight.  Umbrella-LTC will go live tomorrow.  Will post date and time soon.  Plan on tomorrow night PST. 

Plan on Umbrela-BTC going live over the weekend of early next week.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Would be very nice to know at least approximate lunch time for tomorrow.

We want to make sure we have exhausted every option for a FDC launch.  If we are unable to secure something by tonight PST, we will go ahead with the scheduled launch times of tomorrow night PST.  To make things easier and for the sake of minimizing issues, we will launch with Umbrella-LTC (ULTC) first.  Then move onto Umbrella-BTC (UBTC), possibly over the weekend.  I apologize for any problems this may cause.  We want a smooth launch.

I will update the thread with times once I have them.

Also, I know it's a pain to keep coming back and checking.  PM me your email address and I will send you an email when I have some solid answers.

Thank you,
I'm really excited for this coin, will be mining as soon as it releases! Cheesy
Yes I will be mining with you to! FDC or not  Wink I want to see this new concept take off and Im sure many others will too!
Activity: 294
Mercurial

We want to make sure we have exhausted every option for a FDC launch.  If we are unable to secure something by tonight PST, we will go ahead with the scheduled launch times of tomorrow night PST.  To make things easier and for the sake of minimizing issues, we will launch with Umbrella-LTC (ULTC) first.  Then move onto Umbrella-BTC (UBTC), possibly over the weekend.  I apologize for any problems this may cause.  We want a smooth launch.

Also, I know it's a pain to keep coming back and checking.  PM me your email address and I will send you an email when I have some solid answers.

Thank you,
Will be mining as soon as it releases!

We want to make sure we have exhausted every option for a FDC launch.  If we are unable to secure something by tonight PST, we will go ahead with the scheduled launch times of tomorrow night PST.  To make things easier and for the sake of minimizing issues, we will launch with Umbrella-LTC (ULTC) first.  Then move onto Umbrella-BTC (UBTC), possibly over the weekend.  I apologize for any problems this may cause.  We want a smooth launch.

Also, I know it's a pain to keep coming back and checking.  PM me your email address and I will send you an email when I have some solid answers.

Thank you,
Succesfully depend on 0% premined !

I agree, for most coins it does.  We have a very ambitious roadmap which requires some working capital.  We are also actively working with some exchanges that require services to be rendered.  The goal and sole purpose of Umbrella is to help make crypto a safer industry to be in.  We can accomplish this by working with exchanges and making the work they do more transparent.  Through audits, penetration tests, and software, we hope to weed out the exchanges who are not onboard.  At the very least, make it known they are not open to transparency.  There will always be resistance to change.  This is a very ambitious task we have taken on, but so far some of the exchanges seem open to the idea.  I can say that so far we are in active talks with two exchanges. 

In the end it benefits the miner and industry as a whole.  The climate has shifted, and as we see more organizations working together it's starting to look like an organized cartel.  So while I agree with your statement for the most part, please understand that we are trying to bring change to the industry.

If we are unable to gain any traction, we will setup faucets and give away the balance of the pre-mine.

Thank you,
Robert
Activity: 256
Activity: 546
Succesfully depend on 0% premined !
Per-mined ?

On the front page.

Umbrella-LTC
Ticker Symbol: ULTC
Algorithm: Scrypt
Type: POW
Merge-Mined with: Litecoin
Total Coins: 6,000,000
Block Reward: 10
Block Time: 270 s
(2)Halving: Proprietary (diaBR/r)
Difficulty Re-target: Every Block
(3)Insured: Yes (CABI)
IPO: None
(1)Preallocation: 2%
CDIC Preallocation: None
Release Date: 7/17/2014

(1) - 1.5% For Development, Giveaways and Promotions.  .5% Donation to the CDIC.
Activity: 546
Its all about the pump and dump with crypto..

If it has a small new idea, there's a good chance it will get pumped..

Years of trading at NYSE and CBOT quickly showed me that nothing good is gained from a P&D.  I hope these coins don't fall prey to this tactic.  What seems odd to me is that this seems to be accepted in crypto?  Such a shame, if it's one thing I learned is that you only get to buy at the bottom and sell at the top once in your life. 
Pages:
Jump to: