Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniteCoin [UNI] - page 2. (Read 10438 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
December 17, 2013, 11:30:56 PM
we have a block explorer up at http://unitecoin.com/blocks. I will be putting an ABE system up soon as well.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 17, 2013, 11:26:20 PM
Hello! When the block chain explorer will be available?
December 17, 2013, 03:15:17 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 17, 2013, 02:40:51 AM
Block interval?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
December 16, 2013, 06:29:45 PM
I have evidence for that it is a scam!!! :
1. from china we cannot visit https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1768-unitecoin-uni-information/ without proxy/VPN(or others).
2. we cannot ignore the power of Chinese miner
3. most of chinese miners enjoy to visit this forum but not cryptocointalk.....(what it it?)
4. if the Unitecoin team has some basic knowledge, they should not ignore here! Here is not a small forum.

Hi xazure.

First of all, I would like to clarify that I don't know the developer of Unitecoin except the fact that we exchanged a couple of e-mails in order to get info for setting up my own pool.
I started mining this coin 4 days ago and I didn't see anything suspicious. Blocks were found in a timely manner, spread evenly according to hash power between members of the same pool and among pools (2 currently from what I know of) according to hash power and luck (which I had plenty till now, I must admit Smiley ).

I can understand that everyone is suspicious regarding new altcoins (which is not a bad thing those days) but on the other hand are not afraid to fire accusations without facts (which is imho bad).
If China is not able to access cryptocointalk, according to your saying, that's something that the forum Administrator has to deal with (if he's aware of it) if he's able to do something about it.
There are many reasons that this could be happening, but that's not for this thread to mention or find solutions for it Smiley

Anyway, I do hope that you give unitecoin a chance and see what happens.
You are more than welcome to check the official unitecoin page and even try to mine some Unitecoins by joining any of the following pools:

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 16, 2013, 01:34:52 PM
Not able to start client:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....
December 16, 2013, 01:34:07 PM
It is not important if they are the same person, but if UNI is a scam, right? The evidences are strong and enough.

Evidences of what? That its a scam? Please elaborate if you will. After looking at the release what is it that leads you to believe its a scam?

it was mined for 12+ days before being announced here. Yah sounds kindy scammy

Ok I get it... Apparently if a coin is release anywhere other than on here, in this forums eyes, it has to be a scam because this is the only place to release a coin. NOTED! However, in other news.... It wasn't, it was released on another great site that is driven to show all coins its due justice without prejudice. Make it or fail they all get the same chance. While you guys are racking your brains on weather or not this is a scam, I have others mining the coin and most with WAY more coins than I currently have. Oh and I also have a thread where I'm giving away coins also for those wondering "To mine or not to mine".

I have evidence for that it is a scam!!! :
1. from china we cannot visit https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1768-unitecoin-uni-information/ without proxy/VPN(or others).
2. we cannot ignore the power of Chinese miner
3. most of chinese miners enjoy to visit this forum but not cryptocointalk.....(what it it?)
4. if the Unitecoin team has some basic knowledge, they should not ignore here! Here is not a small forum.
Activity: 154
December 16, 2013, 11:25:09 AM
Looks good, I will get started mining some. I agree the name could use some work but who am I to complain?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2013, 07:20:44 AM
It should have a better name
Activity: 341
December 16, 2013, 07:17:52 AM
Coins good! It's hard too post here if you dont have an established account, most people releasing coins would... but not all
December 16, 2013, 01:43:07 AM
Giveaway thread for this forum can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uni-unitecoin-giveaway-372813
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 16, 2013, 12:32:28 AM
Bct isnt the only forum out there you know.. launching it on a actual structured forum is a bad thing suddenly?

Ive seen the start and plenty of ppl have been mining it from the start, there was no premine involved.
December 16, 2013, 12:00:57 AM
It is not important if they are the same person, but if UNI is a scam, right? The evidences are strong and enough.

Evidences of what? That its a scam? Please elaborate if you will. After looking at the release what is it that leads you to believe its a scam?

Ok I get it... Apparently if a coin is release anywhere other than on here, in this forums eyes, it has to be a scam because this is the only place to release a coin. NOTED! However, in other news.... It wasn't, it was released on another great site that is driven to show all coins its due justice without prejudice. Make it or fail they all get the same chance. While you guys are racking your brains on weather or not this is a scam, I have others mining the coin and most with WAY more coins than I currently have. Oh and I also have a thread where I'm giving away coins also for those wondering "To mine or not to mine".
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2013, 11:54:39 PM

December 15, 2013, 11:41:05 PM

Activity: 196
December 15, 2013, 11:36:50 PM
Activity: 308
December 15, 2013, 11:21:49 PM
That's a bit silly. Why would you say something like that?

I dont even know how to code, let along make a coin. Go through my posts mate, you can see all kinds of noob questions being asked Smiley

Cheer up mate, a new coin has hit the bitcointalk market. I know some of you think that this is the only place that coins are released, but unfortunately its not. This crypto world is expanding much faster than most of you seem to realise. There will be more than just two sites for coins very shortly, i promise you that.

Take it easy and just mine and help replace this silly fiat money. Remained focused and direct that frame of thought and insecurity at the people that have been making you pay tax and all this crap all your life rather than the people who are trying to help you and your children live in a better world that doesnt entail slavery.

Its all good mate. Just have fun, mine and trade. It will all be beautiful very soon Smiley
December 15, 2013, 11:13:13 PM
Ok to make things clear. This coin was launched on Dec 1st. The coin was not premined at all. All of the information is clear and transparent on the official release data and everything leading up to this point. As evoked said it has been building traction and gaining ground. Please join us in building this coin,

sup shill account of evoked

Sorry mate, cant help you out with that one. Not sure what it means Smiley

lol he's trying to say you and I are the same person.
Activity: 308
December 15, 2013, 11:07:42 PM
Ok to make things clear. This coin was launched on Dec 1st. The coin was not premined at all. All of the information is clear and transparent on the official release data and everything leading up to this point. As evoked said it has been building traction and gaining ground. Please join us in building this coin,

Sorry mate, cant help you out with that one. Not sure what it means Smiley
December 15, 2013, 11:04:04 PM

Seriously... look at the release before you make calls like that.
Pages:
Jump to: