Pages:
Author

Topic: ------[ANN] United Arab Emirates Coin -UAEC------ - page 12. (Read 20367 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
I have followed on twitter and liked on facebook.
https://twitter.com/PapillonV5
https://ru-ru.facebook.com/people/Papillon-VS/100011631139013
Send you PM.
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
Please guys can you stop with these shitty coins ? The UAE crypto community don't need them, don't want them, and will not use them.

So please stop making theses UAEcoin, Dubaicoin and other scams.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi dev did pm you , did twitter and facebook but did not got any coin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
I 've PM on email
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
i will pay all airdrops tonight , and we will keep on working in development.

I'm announcing next goals tonight as well.

Thank you for your confidence comunity

OK That is good
let's see how it will react against competitive Dubai coin
I think UAEC will do much more better because of different stake holder

yes , everywhere else I am hearing UAEC is a good competitor for DBIC , I think UAEC will do much much better than DBIC . I can see , dev is serious in this project . I just bought some coins . If this coins gets into gambling , then half of the marketing job is done . Good luck dev and UAEC  , Its time to promote this coin. The price is around 2k in yobit , so go now and buy it when its cheap.

Followed on twitter -> https://twitter.com/btc_atm_nearme
Followed on FB -> AR
Coin addy sent in pm

Thank you , now i have to leave ,
I can not promise you , tomorrow, maybe after tomorrow, but we will join slack ASAP.
we,me, all of us are really exhausted

But this pool is not working. Smiley
Can you add my pool to your thread? It's working already!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Hi did you checked the translation of Hindi in India local altcoin board, and when will i receive the bounty of translation

Hi

I have translated for Hindi in India Local altcoin board -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476410.new#new

address for bounty coins - UTtGfYa9jKKfUZZZqhQsC8sQ9Jcy9w8tpU
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

OK That is good

Well , I will never talk about that coin , is different people, different eveything , and all the best for them ,

We have another focus points to care about, follow our road map, get listed in more and bigger exchanges, and many things.
So, we are kind of busy right now, and as you can see , people starting to buy coins from early airdropers (and i am sorry they decided to sell)
We create this coin with the purpose of becoming a great cryptocurrency,and it will happen, devs and comunity, we will make it happen.
I am so happy to see all your support and the good start of our project.

First pool is ready!

Check http://bitcoinpool.us

What is POW / POS plan?

My dear , I'm glad you created a mining pool , but not the first one, check p1 of thread.
Any way we are in POS already .
All the best for them , That was a nice move from you . Also All the best for you .
we can see high price of UAEC in case that everyone with UAEC hold for at least 10 months or until future development implemented .
i am trader for a long time i can see a bright future for the buyers and sorry for those who get UAEC for free & decide to sell .
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

OK That is good

yes , everywhere else I am hearing UAEC is a good competitor for DBIC , I think UAEC will do much much better than DBIC . I can see , dev is serious in this project . I just bought some coins . If this coins gets into gambling , then half of the marketing job is done . Good luck dev and UAEC  , Its time to promote this coin. The price is around 2k in yobit , so go now and buy it when its cheap.

Followed on FB -> AR
Coin addy sent in pm

Thank you , now i have to leave ,
I can not promise you , tomorrow, maybe after tomorrow, but we will join slack ASAP.
we,me, all of us are really exhausted

OK That is good

Well , I will never talk about that coin , is different people, different eveything , and all the best for them ,

We have another focus points to care about, follow our road map, get listed in more and bigger exchanges, and many things.
So, we are kind of busy right now, and as you can see , people starting to buy coins from early airdropers (and i am sorry they decided to sell)
We create this coin with the purpose of becoming a great cryptocurrency,and it will happen, devs and comunity, we will make it happen.
I am so happy to see all your support and the good start of our project.

First pool is ready!

What is POW / POS plan?

My dear , I'm glad you created a mining pool , but not the first one, check p1 of thread.
Any way we are in POS already .
Activity: 910
Registered in Facebook and shared .
check your private message for UAEC address
many thanks in advance
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
followed & liked

via FB: https://web.facebook.com/weldsendia

via Twitter: https://twitter.com/MekkiHidouri

addy sent via PM

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

OK That is good

Followed on FB -> AR
Coin addy sent in pm
legendary
First pool is ready!

What is POW / POS plan?
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

OK That is good
Activity: 518
is it serious? 😃😀

legendary
you must copy leveldb from another coin, this is works for me

Brilliant! Worked. Thanks.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
you must copy leveldb from another coin, this is works for me
legendary

fb:https://www.facebook.com/unitedarabemiratescoin/
twitter:https://twitter.com/ArabEmi

10k uaec-> online game developers, games that accept UAEC such as dice, poker & more
10k uaec > mobile wallet app development
500 uaec > for translations into major foreign languages
5k uaec-> first exchange
2k uaec-> second exchange
1k  uaec-> for exchanges who list UAEC
another 300k uaec reserved for future bounties  and development

23%  distribution:
800k solidary bank . producing stakes and donating this stakes monthlly
300k reserved for future development and bounties
30k  bounties
30k payment to third parties  colaborated in our project
150k giveaway
990k distributed between dev team (Andrei,johnatan,and me)

UAEC wants to give 150k coins to our first followers
details will be announced

www.unitedarabemiratescoin.org (DEVELOPING)

contact us
[email protected]

Could anyone compile wallet on Ubuntu?
It keeps giving error even i compile leveldb again and again...
There is it the error:

/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:170: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `~CTxDB':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::~CTxDB()':
obj/main.o: In function `~CTxDB':
obj/main.o:/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: more undefined references to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()' follow
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `init_blockindex(leveldb::Options&, bool)':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:60: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:62: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::Close()':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:131: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnBegin()':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:138: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnCommit()':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:146: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:149: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::string*, bool*) const':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:192: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Iterate(leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler*) const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `~CBatchScanner':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:155: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler::~Handler()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::string*, bool*) const':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:194: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Read, std::basic_string >':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Write, std::basic_string >':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:114: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::CTxDB(char const*)':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:68: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `GetOptions':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:29: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:31: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned long)'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:32: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::CTxDB(char const*)':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:83: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:100: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ReadVersion(int&)':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Erase, uint256> >':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:137: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `~CTxDB':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CBatchScanner::~CBatchScanner()':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:155: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler::~Handler()'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `~CBatchScanner':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read(std::string const&, uint256&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `Write, int>':
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:114: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/home/coolindark/UAECOIN-United-Arab-Emirates-Coin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write, CDiskBlockIndex>(std::pair const&, CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read, CTxIndex>(std::pair const&, CTxIndex&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write(std::string const&, uint256 const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read(std::string const&, CBigNum&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write(std::string const&, CBigNum const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write, CTxIndex>(std::pair const&, CTxIndex const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:(.rodata._ZTI13CBatchScanner[_ZTI13CBatchScanner]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler'
obj/miner.o: In function `~CTxDB':
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [UAECOINd] Error 1
Pages:
Jump to: