Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin - page 3. (Read 19502 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
legendary
Terminated.
aaah there he is...the 12yr old eminem fan!
12yr old made the unocs website, judging from the first release  Roll Eyes
aaah there he is...the 12yr old eminem fan!
legendary
Terminated.
Feed the trolls   Roll Eyes
WDC premine new hot topic of the week  Cheesy Cheesy
why is that monkey constantly filling this thread?

throw him a banana..

dego, its allright man...you did a great job at it...don't go FULL retard

where are your buddies?

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team

They are not even in the same data center.

Of course, that's why you host a signup page on the same server which hosts the "announcment site"  Wink

http://unocs.com/cr.php

I'm not here to feed the troll, and I don't think what I'll say is implemented for the Unocs website, but technically, hitting a page on unocs.com don't means that the page is on the same server. You can have a frontend and many backends/servers even if you hit the same domain (unocs.com in this case), it can reach several data centers/servers. But, btw, I think you are aware of that.

Hey buddy just ignore them they are not here to discuss anything what they are doing accusing us of a scam. They are not talking on facts. If you tell them the fact they say it is fake. Yeah every one else is wrong you are right. LOL  Roll Eyes
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Of course, that's why you host a signup page on the same server which hosts the "announcment site"  Wink

I'm not here to feed the troll, and I don't think what I'll say is implemented for the Unocs website, but technically, hitting a page on unocs.com don't means that the page is on the same server. You can have a frontend and many backends/servers even if you hit the same domain (unocs.com in this case), it can reach several data centers/servers. But, btw, I think you are aware of that.
Activity: 399

Of course, that's why you host a signup page on the same server which hosts the "announcment site"  Wink

Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
yeah, I believe you, because you realized it might be better to move the stuff into a datacenter that is hosted by people who know how to secure their sites...

Tell me more!
yeah, I believe you, because you realized it might be better to move the stuff into a datacenter that is hosted by people who know how to secure their sites...
Activity: 168
I still say both sites are different.

Because you have no clue...

Images doesn't mean anything.

Fully agree on that..

nawazish1 is correct ...

I still say both sites are different.

Because you have no clue...

Images doesn't mean anything.

Fully agree on that..
PXC Research Team
Yaaawnn... come back with it when it is working... We all know that the coindesk guys are Feathercoin buddies..

hey are not the Associated press right? The don't follow any journalistic code, so they wil just continue to push the unfinished projects of theyr favorite buddy coins...

Just a word to the guys who always said that the site with the open directories was not "the bridge" and that it was just a simple unfuctional announcement page.
That so called "announcement page" with the open directories was exactly the site that is featured in coindesk... it contained the templates for the site that these screenshots where made from. iamatrix knows that, but it's clear that he stays calm. At least he maybe learned how to lock up the directories of his Apache.

As I always said, as long as nothing works, it's all made for pumpin, including that coindesk article...

I know even if CNN, BBC or FOX News will say the same thing you will say that the channels are their buddies and every thing is fake. Grin Roll Eyes

Sorry forgot to welcome you back. Welcome back

I still say both sites are different. Images doesn't mean anything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yaaawnn... come back with it when it is working... We all know that the coindesk guys are Feathercoin buddies..

hey are not the Associated press right? The don't follow any journalistic code, so they wil just continue to push the unfinished projects of theyr favorite buddy coins...

Just a word to the guys who always said that the site with the open directories was not "the bridge" and that it was just a simple unfuctional announcement page.
That so called "announcement page" with the open directories was exactly the site that is featured in coindesk... it contained the templates for the site that these screenshots where made from. iamatrix knows that, but it's clear that he stays calm. At least he maybe learned how to lock up the directories of his Apache.

As I always said, as long as nothing works, it's all made for pumpin, including that coindesk article...

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that as well. The 'separate' website is clients.unocs.com according to the qr if you scan it.

PXC Research Team

Do you due diligence, now show the details from the QRCode Pic..

Date created : 7/30/2013 4:51AM

Do not cherry pick to try to prove your point.

You really have a lot of nerve, not only calling me a liar, but a writer from coindesk as well?

I put my time and my money where my mouth is, all you seem to put forth is your mouth.

Stop being so childish and do something productive with your time.

M.

iammatrix,

I just wanted to say thanks for all you're doing man.  You're working your ass off.  This waste of life is a known troll, and no one takes him seriously.  He's mocked constantly by most people on this forum. 

Thanks again, and can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us!

There are lots of other things going to come out. Just be patient. Smiley
Activity: 212

You really have a lot of nerve, not only calling me a liar, but a writer from coindesk as well?

I put my time and my money where my mouth is, all you seem to put forth is your mouth.

M.

iammatrix,

I just wanted to say thanks for all you're doing man.  You're working your ass off.  This waste of life is a known troll, and no one takes him seriously.  He's mocked constantly by most people on this forum. 

Well at least he did reveal some important info, like that it was written beforehand(except QR)
Activity: 212

M.

You got to be kidding me. If you are going to deliver just do it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

M.

iammatrix,

Pages:
Jump to: