Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniversalCoin (UNV) - The 0.01 BTC minimum value coin - - page 5. (Read 29088 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
I think your IPO is FAR to cheap, and the total number of coins is FAR to low.

Because at the moment, the 0.01% you have allocated for the IPO works out to be a mere 20,000 BTC

Which is almost nothing for all your hard work copying, I'm sorry, I mean developing this coin.

May I suggest a minimum price of 1000 BTC per UNV, total coins should be AT LEAST 1 Decillion, with ALL the pre-mine being used for the IPO. This will ensure that your hard work is fully rewarded, and enable you to enjoy some of life's luxuries, such as solid gold shoes, and being Emperor of the Universe.

After all, you deserve it!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you can read, this premine is just useful for such an economic plan.

What will happen with BTC ?

Do you really think that countries have bought some BTC for the moment ?

What will happen when everybody have bought the 21 M of BTC, and that States won't have any BTC ?

Do you think they will say "ok let's use BTC ?? ... do you have people some to give us ?"

Do you think that States will found every public administrations in BTC or just think "oh nop.. we don't have any BTC in our wallet .. sorry we gonna still use $ as usual".

What about all the people and each companies who won't have BTC in theirs wallets ? you let them die ?

Here is the answer of the premine.
Are you serious, man?
Do you have any idea how economy works?
Have you ever heard of something, whatever it is, that has such a high demand that the supply gets terminated? Your posts make no sense whatsoever.
You, making an "economic plan" looks to me like a kid building a Lego castle
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This coin is a wonderful advertisement for cryptocurrency. When you realize how much UniversalCoin has in common with the US dollar, you will run out and buy more Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Activity: 116
Activity: 658
wait.. 20 billion coins at .01 btc?? seriously?? ROFL.. NEXT! someone failed math class. u will not get that kind of investment in crypto for another 50 years.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Zpool will be ready for the launch of Universal Coin !

Simple and effective. It just works.
Activity: 77
it looks very interested i will buy some if you use any escrow service

Of course we use ESCROW !

Please send an email to [email protected]
i have send you email please check it
Activity: 491
We have see other coins who guaranteed value before launching and they are vanished from the seen after the launch.

So what makes you think this can be success

No other coin (that vanished) has promised value addition such as UNV, anti-theft feature being one of them.

How does the dev guarantee 0.01BTc rate.Does he have that much money behind the coin otherwise there is nothing extra ordinary about this it.

Simply put, no exchange will allow you to trade this coin below that value.
But if you consider the future scope of this coin, you'll never want to trade it below this value either.

The anti-theft "procedure" that you are listing directly implies a centralized authority on the "coin/currency." *Someone/They/Them/An Entity* would be "reviewing" alleged fraud transactions and "taking those coins out of circulation"Huh? That hurts the victim sender...then it also lowers the supply *even for a short time* which results in artificial inflation...And that exact centralized authority would have unrestricted control of the "flow" of the coin/currency...No different than any *insert capitalist government here* wants now...

Your anti-fraud feature is flawed...and thus, one of your largest selling points in null and void...

I just want to make sure I understand the OP correctly....So you want to create a huge supply of a coin/currency, then set the price to an artificially high minimum, then control how much it can sell for (and enforce this through the ability of suspending transactions of the private parties involved), and then *just to make sure everyone knows your properly fucking your investors the ass* you want to have 50% of it all under your control from day 1...

Got it! I will now go punch myself in the nuts till I am man enough to admit that I shouldn't have even glorified this thread with a response....Cheers mate!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
We have see other coins who guaranteed value before launching and they are vanished from the seen after the launch.

No other coin (that vanished) has promised value addition such as UNV, anti-theft feature being one of them.

How does the dev guarantee 0.01BTc rate.Does he have that much money behind the coin otherwise there is nothing extra ordinary about this it.

Simply put, no exchange will allow you to trade this coin below that value.
But if you consider the future scope of this coin, you'll never want to trade it below this value either.
Activity: 238
Activity: 210

UNV
Activity: 56

Of course we use ESCROW !

Please send an email to [email protected]
Activity: 77
UNV
Honestly, i think we all under-estimate this coin..

This is quite possibly the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Dev has quite literally tried to get away with a $57.8 billion PREMINE

Where are the irrational claims to go with this ludicrous premine? Surely dev must be doing something with the money?

You could buy ever member of BTC talk forums a Ferrari with that sort of money.

I'm sorry, i never post things like this, but this is just ridiculous.

If dev is trying to be funny, he succeded.

That's very funny...

How somebody could get away in the nature with $57.8 billion dollars, just give me a plan I'm interested (sarcastic).
What about the BTC premine of Satoshi ?
NEXT ?
Ripple ?

No definitely not, it is impossible to get away with such an amount, or maybe if it is planned to go on another planet than jail  Cheesy

What does he mean with "No trade Under this value will be possible on exchanges" ?!?
Thats quite impossible since there will be like 20 Bil coins, DEV is hoping for a market cap similar to Google, yet being far far away form Google.

Be carefull investing on this

Flomess,

the PBM of people like you (and we can see it clearly in your post) is that you only see crypto in terms of benefits and trading.

We just don't give a fuck about capitalization, about google and other capitalistic things !

So my questions are (and for all the people who think like you)

- Do you really believe in crypto for changing the world, or are you just here to make benefits ?
- Are you really here to help the crypto community ?

I already know the answers.

Ok so, the EU can't convice UK to change there currency to euros but your project will manage to make every country change there currencies to UNV..
Me winning the lotery without buying a ticket is more likely to happen than UNV becoming the worlds currency.

Also you talk alot about trust, but who do you think trusts in a coin with that big of a premine?

If you can read, this premine is just useful for such an economic plan.

What will happen with BTC ?

Do you really think that countries have bought some BTC for the moment ?

What will happen when everybody have bought the 21 M of BTC, and that States won't have any BTC ?

Do you think they will say "ok let's use BTC ?? ... do you have people some to give us ?"

Do you think that States will found every public administrations in BTC or just think "oh nop.. we don't have any BTC in our wallet .. sorry we gonna still use $ as usual".

What about all the people and each companies who won't have BTC in theirs wallets ? you let them die ?

Here is the answer of the premine.

EMAILTOOAJ

Answer to you soon, don't worry  Wink
UNV
UPDATE:

A new pool will be set for UNV:

http://xhash.net
Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools

Site: http://xhash.net
Placeholder will be up soon

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
this is a copy of hashdollar  Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
Ok so, the EU can't convice UK to change there currency to euros but your project will manage to make every country change there currencies to UNV..
Me winning the lotery without buying a ticket is more likely to happen than UNV becoming the worlds currency.

Also you talk alot about trust, but who do you think trusts in a coin with that big of a premine?
Activity: 705
What does he mean with "No trade Under this value will be possible on exchanges" ?!?
Thats quite impossible since there will be like 20 Bil coins, DEV is hoping for a market cap similar to Google, yet being far far away form Google.

Be carefull investing on this
Pages:
Jump to: