Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unofficial Keisercoin - MKC - The most dangerous coin in crypto. - page 2. (Read 10870 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
someone hacked his account ---- false tweet....this is the real deal keep mining folks don't fall for it.
this is the trash tht was created on coingen

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
not even keiser supports this coin. He'll prolly launch something much better
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
someone hacked his account ---- false tweet....this is the real deal keep mining folks don't fall for it.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Activity: 182
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
kke
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Obviously people are trading it now (here, irc, ..) and the network hashrate is still about 30MH/s. I'd say this is if not "the" atleast "a" real thing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Still selling 20k FMKC for 2 btc...  Grin
Activity: 126
solomined some blocks , and now i'm waiting for pools :p
Just stop mining these coins! They are not going anywhere ever! sheeesh...  Lips sealed

No way, this is the real deal ....get in now or the rest of your days spent in regret.

I suppose you're right, but only in the sense that if everyone convinced themselves this was the real deal, it would go somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Just stop mining these coins! They are not going anywhere ever! sheeesh...  Lips sealed

No way, this is the real deal ....get in now or the rest of your days spent in regret.
Just stop mining these coins! They are not going anywhere ever! sheeesh...  Lips sealed

I've already stopped, but only because the difficulty went up.

Let people have their fun. Nothing's a certainty in the altcoin world. I'll hold onto my 2000 Keisercoins, TYVM.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist

Except this coin was premined. 5000 blocks were mined before this ANN thread. lol. Whoever is the dev just did this to try to profit from Keiser's tweets. But fair play, pretty clever.

LOL this thread is magic. A premine that never was. A dev that doesn't exist. All we're lacking is a badly photoshopped meme pic or two and we're legit.

Max Keiser may have scored a bit of an own goal on this one. By announcing it early and thanks to coingen it's been ninja'd. If the crypto currency community accept this as the Keisercoin and reject his own version of Keisercoin, these will be worth a fortune.

You can't control a decentralised currency. It's the crypto community that legitimises a coin and determines its value. This may be interesting.

It's like buying a domain name before a company releases a product. Keisercoin exists now. It's up to the community if they'd prefer if it was in our control, or Max Keiser's. How hilarious would it be if this became the legitimate coin? Major egg on face.

Grin

The reason you think this coin could be valuable is also the reason why Keiser can announce his official coin and this will be worth 0.

I know what you're saying. Max Keiser's word is golden. Anyone who thinks they can predict cryptocurrency though is thinking in different economic terms. I don't even think the developers of Bitcoin know where it's heading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Max Keiser may have scored a bit of an own goal on this one. By announcing it early and thanks to coingen it's been ninja'd. If the crypto currency community accept this as the Keisercoin and reject his own version of Keisercoin, these will be worth a fortune.

You can't control a decentralised currency. It's the crypto community that legitimises a coin and determines its value. This may be interesting.

It's like buying a domain name before a company releases a product. Keisercoin exists now. It's up to the community if they'd prefer if it was in our control, or Max Keiser's. How hilarious would it be if this became the legitimate coin? Major egg on face.

Grin

The reason you think this coin could be valuable is also the reason why Keiser can announce his official coin and this will be worth 0.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Still some hardcore hashing going on, 5450 blocks now generated.  Shocked

Grin

Yes, this is true. It may have been a leak on porpuse or not to see the rush to mine Keisercoin and it may backfire if the crypto community starts to embrance this launch and mine it may be hard to stop it. Everything seems legit but the consent of Max Keiser on this launch BUT the point of cryptocurrency is to be decentralised so beware Max Keiser. You may have just missed the boat Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Maybe a stupid question, but why would "max keiser coins" be worth "a fortune" ?
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
well max is cool

and he isnt stupid,,5000 blocks + on premine,

There were nowhere near 5000 blocks when I jumped on. It's rising so fast.. a block every second or so.. up to 5939 now..
well max is cool so i think we could donate a ton of this MKC to him to get behind it Wink

It doesn't matter, if the community accepts it. This could be an altcoin hijack. Taking a coin before it's released by the creator. No premine, no centralised wealth. That's what people want, isn't it?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
well max is cool

and he isnt stupid,,5000 blocks + on premine,
Pages:
Jump to: