Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀💰 [ANN] UPFINEX (UPX) DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ICO💰🚀✅ - page 2. (Read 1841 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 251
We are decentralized Exchange and due to this we not need any registration and government controlling options like centrilized exchanges. That is why the demand for this type of anonymous exchanges are rising!

So, If You`re not going to have a registered entity in any regulation how could You provide trading with most popular tokens, coins and fiat currencies?
At least for fiat deposits and withdrawals to be made in the proper way You have to settle an entity.

For first step we will include ERC20 tokens, after some time when popularity will rise, we will include Anonymous coins like Zcash, Verge and etc. 
After watching results and progress we will acquire legal documentations for next steps for fiat currencies or will find alternative methods. In the case of legal documents we will firstly analyze china regulations and we can start documentations in china or choose other bitcoin allowed countries.

I do not know exactly China regulations but do they allow exchanges to operate as anonymous coins like Zcash, Verge and etc. ? I mean have you done a legal research based on China regulations how legit will be to list them on the exchange, even decentralized? As I know China is well-known for its strict restrictions in this sphere.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks to Everybody!!! For supporting!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
the coin Exchange service platform in created by UPFINEX it looks like going to be able to shake the world's cryptocurrency price, hopefully with the project the project is a digital currency rates could skyrocket
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I also found out about this decentralized exchange crowdfunding this morning. After little bit study about basic things and concept I have made up my mind to keep it on my watch list. There are 6 days for Pre-ICO round to start. I expect them to acquire all the targets before time because of potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The Upfinex Exchange and Wallet Platforms will allow millions of traders to have unlimited access to decentralized market, providing instant payments, security and trust services that will bring new participants into a growing ecosystem
We are decentralized Exchange and due to this we not need any registration and government controlling options like centrilized exchanges. That is why the demand for this type of anonymous exchanges are rising!

So, If You`re not going to have a registered entity in any regulation how could You provide trading with most popular tokens, coins and fiat currencies?
At least for fiat deposits and withdrawals to be made in the proper way You have to settle an entity.

For first step we will include ERC20 tokens, after some time when popularity will rise, we will include Anonymous coins like Zcash, Verge and etc. 
After watching results and progress we will acquire legal documentations for next steps for fiat currencies or will find alternative methods. In the case of legal documents we will firstly analyze china regulations and we can start documentations in china or choose other bitcoin allowed countries.

Activity: 21
Hello, upfinex!
On your thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-upfinex-upx-decentralized-exchange-ico-4378343 - only 127 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion on the Bitcointalk and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk forum.

We have next promotion plans:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

Also we do promote on the Reddit, Telegram and etc

We have the cheepest prices.

For more detail write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Activity: 336
I have done research and this is a scam. The same person started BeonBox which was also a scam.

can you share any proof your research about this is a scam project?
since if you just post it without any proof and then everyone here can't trust your word

invest and lose your money, that's my proof. or do your own research for once. maybe start with the domain registration
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I have done research and this is a scam. The same person started BeonBox which was also a scam.

Please, do not panic and do not send wrong words about our project, we are real exchange which will be launched soon.

Where will you legally register this exchange?
Because to add your credibility as crypto exchange, you need legal documents in place at least.
So everyone will stop speculating that this might be another scam.
As your Upfinex Exchange aims to be the Unique Decentralized Exchange with lots of opportunities to traders, you should keep an eye on the Usechain  - the first mirror identity blockchain ecosystem using blockchain technology to address the issue on centralized identity management!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

can you share any proof your research about this is a scam project?
since if you just post it without any proof and then everyone here can't trust your word

Please, do not panic and do not send wrong words about our project, we are real exchange which will be launched soon.
Activity: 336
We are integrating new systems in order to acquire highest rate of security and anonymous trading. Because nowadays traditional centralized exchanges facing government regulations and limiting their trading functions and also banning some countries for trading. We will give new options for trading. Also simple and fast responsive trading platform in different devices will give you comfortable trading conditions!
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
the world need more decentralized exchange like UPX.
Can i know hardcap of Upfinex ICO ?
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
More and more blockchain companies have recently developed crypto-currency wallets in response to growing market demand, which will no doubt be a feast for cryptocurrency.Integrate different currencies purse to a service, which will greatly facilitate the use of people, but security is very important, safety is the basis of encryption currency, so I hope the team can do more work in this area.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Upfinex is a global decentralized Network for buying & selling crypto.
Krypto exchange places vulnerable to virus attacks, what's your response? any special services for the user?

The Upfinex platform is able to withstand DDoS attacks of any duration and the Platform has successfully passed a rigorous process of stress testing for server security.
Activity: 250
Upfinex is a global decentralized Network for buying & selling crypto.
Krypto exchange places vulnerable to virus attacks, what's your response? any special services for the user?
Pages:
Jump to: