Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UR - Distributed Via A World-wide Airdrop, Based on Ethereum - page 13. (Read 40881 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
0x09448cdb16ac1d4cc7e70c6fad96bc14b0564d49  <- My UR address.
Cryptopia address (where 1999 UR coins were sent) ->  0xcfe92c3a7b5b65fff955237bfd08dbdf6c69d628

No TX was provided. It just shows like this:

And here is proof that the coins vanished from my UR acc after sending them:

This Coin is fake, and soon a lot of people will also complain about this. They make you verify your phone by promising 2000 UR coins when actually, they DON'T deliver anything at all!

I tried to transfer my 2000 UR bonus coins to Cryptopia.. they vanished from my UR account but they never got to the UR address that Cryptopia provided.. No TXID, no answer to my e-mails.. this is total BS if you ask me. stay away from this fake coin guys!!

tested 2 times to transfer to cryptopia without any problems.
Please provide the TX ID of transaction so that i could take a look into it.
Please provide the Wallet Address of Cryptopia and Your Address to Verify.

you haven't send any coins ...

http://explorer.ur.technology/#/address/0x09448cdb16ac1d4cc7e70c6fad96bc14b0564d49

Still 2000 UR at your balance, 0 tx's send, it take some time to deliver the coins due the mobile processor...

if it will not arrived in 24 hrs, pls open a ticket at urtechnology.freshdesk.com

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
0x09448cdb16ac1d4cc7e70c6fad96bc14b0564d49  <- My UR address.
Cryptopia address (where 1999 UR coins were sent) ->  0xcfe92c3a7b5b65fff955237bfd08dbdf6c69d628

No TX was provided. It just shows like this:

http://i63.tinypic.com/245d2me.jpg

And here is proof that the coins vanished from my UR acc after sending them:

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ilftk3.jpg

This Coin is fake, and soon a lot of people will also complain about this. They make you verify your phone by promising 2000 UR coins when actually, they DON'T deliver anything at all!

I tried to transfer my 2000 UR bonus coins to Cryptopia.. they vanished from my UR account but they never got to the UR address that Cryptopia provided.. No TXID, no answer to my e-mails.. this is total BS if you ask me. stay away from this fake coin guys!!

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
When can we have a better block explorer? Sent some coins to cryptopia hours ago but it never credited to my account. I don't know if it went thru or its just cryptopia having some problems on UR deposits
nice UR
and why coin UR in market dam?
why no pum sir

because the gratis UR are dumped from the Users instant, it is time to get cheap UR

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
How many UR coins total??
Activity: 714
any problem withdraw to cryptopia
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Registered and still have message "waiting to sponsor".
waiting your upline actived his account, and your account will be unlocked.
Activity: 812
Registered and still have message "waiting to sponsor".
just contact the support, and him to recover your secret phrase

Passphrase recovery isn't something we can do at the moment. This is also something we have clearly explained during the signup/activation process.  If you lose your passphrase, you basically lose your wallet.  Therefore, we stress the importance of saving your passphrase in a safe location during the signup/activation itself.  

If you have lost your passphrase, the only thing we can do is suspend/disable your account and allow you open a new account instead.  We are working on finding a solution that would allow us to help those users who forgot their passphrase, however - it's not something we can guarantee or provide an ETA for at this moment. Please make sure you save your passphrase in a safe location and always guide your new members with the same instruction.

Please contact us via our official support channel https://urtechnology.freshdesk.com
so we can further assist you with your account situation.

Thank you.

Per design of security it isn't possible to reset or read out your passphrase, like in every other crypto currency.
Like mentioned above if you could verify your account per mobile number and all other given informations it would be possible to freeze the account.

It is very important to store your passphrase on a safe location, there are many tools that could assist in such things.
Like Keepass on Windows, KeySafe on iOS, KeyStore at Android, CryptContainer on Linux and many more.

cheers,

LeChuckDE
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Registered tomorrow and got 2000 UR coin instantly Smiley .
Nice giveaway sir,whats abount bounty? There have any bounty for social media like facebook/twitter ? I want to promote this coin and earn some UR easily . Hope you will reply .thank you.
Activity: 560
I still can't access my bonuses in my account and I'm still seeing "waiting for sponsor..."
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Passphrase recovery isn't something we can do at the moment. This is also something we have clearly explained during the signup/activation process.  If you lose your passphrase, you basically lose your wallet.  Therefore, we stress the importance of saving your passphrase in a safe location during the signup/activation itself.  

If you have lost your passphrase, the only thing we can do is suspend/disable your account and allow you open a new account instead.  We are working on finding a solution that would allow us to help those users who forgot their passphrase, however - it's not something we can guarantee or provide an ETA for at this moment. Please make sure you save your passphrase in a safe location and always guide your new members with the same instruction.

Please contact us via our official support channel https://urtechnology.freshdesk.com
so we can further assist you with your account situation.

Thank you.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
 i'm lose my secret phrase too, how to recover ?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Someone can help me im lose my secret phrase
I'm glad some members dumped their coins, it;s time to take advantage of the current price.  Grin

me too :-D

got round about 100K very cheap
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm glad some members dumped their coins, it;s time to take advantage of the current price.  Grin
sent some coins to another address but its taking too long to appear on the blockchain. i wonder who's side is the problem

could you give some more informations ?

sending of UR takes only 2 Blocks to be send and received.

Pls give us the TX-ID, Sender Address, Receiver Address
Pages:
Jump to: