Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UR - Distributed Via A World-wide Airdrop, Based on Ethereum - page 4. (Read 40881 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I say Hello :)
I'd like to participate in this Airdrop, but it has been a long time since my thread was created.
Is it even possible from now? I'm sorry that you are not fluent in English, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Will keep an eye on the next project and may purchase some of these on the off chance that coin gets worked on again.
Activity: 88
Kowala (kUSD) Introduction Webinar – An open discussion with the Co-Founders.

Great opportunity for newcomers as well as veterans to hear directly from kUSD team about the technology, philosophy, and economics behind Kowala.
Also learn about how you can make money with our currency, explore future plans and projects that will further strengthen the currency.

Following the announcements, you will have the opportunity to ask Eiland Glover (CEO/Cofounder) and John Reitano (CTO/Cofounder) questions.

-----------------------------------------------------
When: Friday, August 18, 11:00 AM CDT
Where: Hangouts On-Air / Youtube Live Stream
Source:
https://ur.technology/2017/08/02/kowala-kusd-introduction-webinar-open-discussion-co-founders/
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Official Announcement:
------------------------
kUSD Introduction – Our Next Generation Currency!
------------------------

What we used to call UR2 is now officially called kUSD, a new currency that is designed to autonomously hold a stable value at $1 US. Our officially planned launch date is in early November, 2017.

We developed kUSD because we kept hearing from UR users that they needed a stable currency to use for everyday transactions. Besides the stability, kUSD benefits from a couple of other important features and a unique mining technology which we will explain at a later date.

After the official launch, we will begin to buy UR on the Cryptopia exchange. The price we will offer per unit of UR will be the equivalent of $0.0025 kUSD, which is meant to be a premium over today’s UR price of about $0.0018. We will continue buying for 30 days or until we have bought 50,000,000 units of UR, whichever comes first.

Currently we have no plans to continue working on UR because we are 100% dedicated and focused on kUSD development and deployment.

However, there is a possibility that we could revive UR after November and that UR could end up having a value greater than $0.0025 in the future. We feel it is important for us to make you fully aware of this possibility so you can decide if you would like to hold your UR instead of selling it for kUSD.

For those of you who have questions, please prepare them and present them at our upcoming webinar, which we will be holding in the next two weeks. On this same webinar, we will also explore a new way you will be able to help introduce others to kUSD and make money on the new currency.

You can learn more about kUSD at our new website http://kowala.tech

Looking forward seeing you at our webinar!

------------------------
The exact date and time of our upcoming webinar will be published on our official twitter channel:
https://twitter.com/urforall
------------------------
Source:
https://ur.technology/2017/07/31/kusd-introduction-next-generation-currency/
------------------------

Very mean to investors... usually such things end up using a coin swap for the second version. Alternatively, the price offered per should be higher. I bought ur at around 2x current prices and now the only way I can make money is to hope that development continues... ouch.
Official Announcement:
------------------------
kUSD Introduction – Our Next Generation Currency!
------------------------

What we used to call UR2 is now officially called kUSD, a new currency that is designed to autonomously hold a stable value at $1 US. Our officially planned launch date is in early November, 2017.

We developed kUSD because we kept hearing from UR users that they needed a stable currency to use for everyday transactions. Besides the stability, kUSD benefits from a couple of other important features and a unique mining technology which we will explain at a later date.

After the official launch, we will begin to buy UR on the Cryptopia exchange. The price we will offer per unit of UR will be the equivalent of $0.0025 kUSD, which is meant to be a premium over today’s UR price of about $0.0018. We will continue buying for 30 days or until we have bought 50,000,000 units of UR, whichever comes first.

Currently we have no plans to continue working on UR because we are 100% dedicated and focused on kUSD development and deployment.

However, there is a possibility that we could revive UR after November and that UR could end up having a value greater than $0.0025 in the future. We feel it is important for us to make you fully aware of this possibility so you can decide if you would like to hold your UR instead of selling it for kUSD.

For those of you who have questions, please prepare them and present them at our upcoming webinar, which we will be holding in the next two weeks. On this same webinar, we will also explore a new way you will be able to help introduce others to kUSD and make money on the new currency.

You can learn more about kUSD at our new website http://kowala.tech

Looking forward seeing you at our webinar!

------------------------
The exact date and time of our upcoming webinar will be published on our official twitter channel:
https://twitter.com/urforall
------------------------
Source:
https://ur.technology/2017/07/31/kusd-introduction-next-generation-currency/
------------------------
Hey everyone. Would really appreciate if someone could answer two questions:

1. What is the max supply of UR?
2. How many tokens were distributed so far?

Can't seem to find this info anywhere. This project looks appealing to me, actually.
I too would like to see an answer to these
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
i assume airdrop is over?
There is a lack of communication.. I can´t even find a download link or QR code... the projects sounds interesting but they have to answer peoples questions and solve some problemes..
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Hey everyone. Would really appreciate if someone could answer two questions:

1. What is the max supply of UR?
2. How many tokens were distributed so far?

Can't seem to find this info anywhere. This project looks appealing to me, actually.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
i assume airdrop is over?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
You must make a request on Poloniex. Here are the informations

https://ur.technology/2016/10/23/recommend-ur-on-poloniex/
Activity: 70

let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.   
Activity: 561
Update:
We wanted to let you know that we are making lots of great progress with the development of our next generation platform and
soon will be coming up with a major announcement which would include some of the important details about its functionality and features.

You may expect this announcement by July 31st,

Stay Tuned!

That's a great news dev. I will wait for your next update
Update:
We wanted to let you know that we are making lots of great progress with the development of our next generation platform and
soon will be coming up with a major announcement which would include some of the important details about its functionality and features.

You may expect this announcement by July 31st,

Stay Tuned!
You can make profit with mining.
With about 100 MH/s you will generate about 2.100 UR a day, the price is about 100 Sat.
That means about 0.00210000 BTC
It is worth for mining?
Or what do you mean?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
What say for this coin? If the prospect of growth? Is it worth it to invest?
---
Question, how much total coins have been distributed. Can you let coinmarketcap know that amount so that UR can be seen easily? (free marketing) Also, how do you prevent fake signups? I assume it is through your third party?
Question, how much total coins have been distributed. Can you let coinmarketcap know that amount so that UR can be seen easily? (free marketing) Also, how do you prevent fake signups? I assume it is through your third party?
Activity: 532
like this topic.  ur coin is based on ethereum. i guess it is asset. not currency. right?
As title says UR - Distributed Via A World-wide Airdrop, Based on Ethereum , so its Ethereum asset.

ok. i see now. thank you so much   
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
like this topic.  ur coin is based on ethereum. i guess it is asset. not currency. right?
As title says UR - Distributed Via A World-wide Airdrop, Based on Ethereum , so its Ethereum asset.
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: