Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UralsCoin - Vending currency. Masternodes. No ICO. - page 14. (Read 50329 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
cryptopia,bittrex exchange requested  Cool

Yes, it would be very nice, but BittTrex doesn't accept payments afaik, they chose themselves which coin to list. And Cryptopia wants money to list the coin, so where to get the money?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
The devs should talk to a better exchange, like yobit or cryptopia I think, CM doesn't look too serious, anyway I don't think they are thieves

what plans about exchanges? CM is not worked and don't know when they return to work. and as I know - they delisted this coin (no markets and trades).
Masternodes owner here. Can I get a telegram and discord invite plz?

Discord invite is on the first page, I think you can find it yourself. It still works, I've tested it now.
Activity: 9
Masternodes owner here. Can I get a telegram and discord invite plz?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
Just wanted to give everyone an update... I'm in the telegram channel with the devs...

They mentioned to me yesterday that they are working on new exchanges and working everyday to develop the coin and its functionality.  It's just a matter of time before the demand pops for this coin.

I believe coinsmarkets will be back up in the near future.  Although it has been down for 11 days, it seems like it is getting more stable as they are setting up their new servers.  Hopefully within the next week trading will start again.
Activity: 5
URALS Mining pool:
http://pool.uralscoin.info

Ccminer for Nvidia Cards
https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-xevan/releases
Miner command line:
ccminer -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.uralscoin.info:3739 -u YOUR_URALS_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=URALS

Sgminer for AMD Cards
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Xevan-GPU-Miner/releases
Miner command line:
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://pool.uralscoin.info:3739 -u YOUR_URALS_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=URALS -I 15

For CPU:
https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt/releases
https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi/releases/tag/v1.3-multi
Miner command line:
cpuminer.exe -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.uralscoin.info:3739 -u YOUR_URALS_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=URALS
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
what plans about exchanges? CM is not worked and don't know when they return to work. and as I know - they delisted this coin (no markets and trades).
Activity: 160
Hello everybody!

Want to buy 50000 urals coins, if anyone want to sell please pm me
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hello Dev, I have just read about your project today and I am amazed about the improvements. It is good to know that UralsCoin is already listed in exchange site. I just wanna know if the airdrop is still open? Or is there any available bounty? Hoping for your response. Thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
thanks dev for new year gift!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
sorry for my late post

merry christmas and happy new year urals
dev was very active sent me the coin, really appreciated

btw seems coinsmarkets has down, is there any issue?
It seems that issue with coinsmarkets itself.
It is down allmost all the time. I can't login for several days.
Activity: 312
sorry for my late post

merry christmas and happy new year urals
dev was very active sent me the coin, really appreciated

btw seems coinsmarkets has down, is there any issue?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
hi the faucets is dry. is someone going to refill it?
Activity: 238
Wow! I received higher airdrop. Shocked
Thank you Dev!
Merry christmas and happy new year everyone in this thread!
I wanna joining your airdrop but wallet says out of sync, 0 connections to the network, no block source available.
Did I wrong something?
You should and have to add active nodes to your uralscoin.conf file in order to help your wallet connects with the Uralscoin network. Then everything will be ok for your wallet.

For me it works without adding anything to the .conf file. These are my connected peers, hope it helps:
138.68.68.149:7444
82.36.184.73:7444
78.29.8.43:7444
151.248.118.2:7444
195.54.3.213:7444
169.159.129.254:7444
173.212.224.53:7444
77.220.215.168:7444
Activity: 102
I wanna joining your airdrop but wallet says out of sync, 0 connections to the network, no block source available.
Did I wrong something?
You should and have to add active nodes to your uralscoin.conf file in order to help your wallet connects with the Uralscoin network. Then everything will be ok for your wallet.
Activity: 25
Hallo to everybody in the Community !!!

Happy New Year !!!!   Smiley

As I had promised in my prior posting.... I keep buying ... in the last Days I have bought 110 k URAL Coins !!!!

I am running 1 Masternode starting the 2nd tomorrow...

Guys ------ You have to realize.... this Coin can be the most Valuable Masternode of all Masternodes... why ?

Because we have a low Coin supply... and 50k in Coins for a Masternode is so big that there will only be very little growth in the MASTERNODES !!!!

Since it is not easy to get 50k Coins @ the same Price ...the Price keeps of Course going up.... this week a Masternode will be @ 5000.00 USD....

but @ the same time a Masternode makes you about 7000 Coins a Month .......when the Value of the Coin is soon @ 1.00 USD this will be a Fanstastic

Return on the Investment...and down the Line almost impossible to get enough Coins..... why am I telling you this ?

Because there is right now only enough Coins for 2 1/2 Masternodes left..... so do your Math.....this is the best long Term Investment you can get into

A special thank you to the Developer.... very good Analytics of what the amount of Coins should be for a MN... !!!!

Best Regards..... Everybody here in the Forum...start buying now .... !!!! Otherwise get out !!!! I take your  Coins !!!! Smiley

Activity: 82
What wallet are you using? Wow guys I'm watching URALS going up in the market every day. this is very good

im using UralsCoin Wallet the android version
Activity: 2
What wallet are you using? Wow guys I'm watching URALS going up in the market every day. this is very good
Activity: 82
why my android wallet can't recive coin from pool?

which pool? i use android wallet to receive blockmunch.club without problem
Pages:
Jump to: