Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UralsCoin - Vending currency. Masternodes. No ICO. - page 21. (Read 50329 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
what does vending currency mean?
I have sames a question! Can you show more info about project to all member here
First coin with masternode and Xevan is Bitsend! Now is a good coin!
I hope this coin have sames BSD in next year!
Exactly! Bitsend is good one, the first xevan-algorithmed coin. Solaris might be another good one, too. For now, we also have Vsync, Uralscoin, etc which has been build on Xevan. I have the same question of hdtqisg, what is vending currency? Would you mind giving me more details/ explanation about the term? It seems to hard to understand, at least with me. Thanks dev.

Dev:

"we order and received 2 raspberries from China, with LCD screens

today I'm ordering vending hardware without box - controller, engine, etc
order time 10-12 days
then we need to integrate protocols of AtMega16(at vending) and raspberry

no, we made an intergation of blockchain payments into existing machines
this integration gives an easier way to process payments
reduce cache payments with real money

urals may  be used to pay with its own, or to be used as a processing layer - with transparent conversion
when the payments will be tested - we need to find all advantages and troubles in current version of protocol

and, later, maybe it will be modified to complify project targets

it's the role of it's current network. The ability to process payments in other currencies using this current blockchain for operations"

This is current news about what devs are doing. They are more like working on coin real use and behind the curtain, and not so much on wallets, coin itself and all that stuff. They want to bring it to real use.

Also Yobit listing has been paid, now they need to wait for Yobit to list.

Cheers!
This coin is added in my two favorites
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I have sames a question! Can you show more info about project to all member here
Exactly! Bitsend is good one, the first xevan-algorithmed coin. Solaris might be another good one, too. For now, we also have Vsync, Uralscoin, etc which has been build on Xevan. I have the same question of hdtqisg, what is vending currency? Would you mind giving me more details/ explanation about the term? It seems to hard to understand, at least with me. Thanks dev.

Dev:

order time 10-12 days

urals may  be used to pay with its own, or to be used as a processing layer - with transparent conversion
when the payments will be tested - we need to find all advantages and troubles in current version of protocol

it's the role of it's current network. The ability to process payments in other currencies using this current blockchain for operations"

This is current news about what devs are doing. They are more like working on coin real use and behind the curtain, and not so much on wallets, coin itself and all that stuff. They want to bring it to real use.

Cheers!

This is something nice to hear. real world implementation on coin. cant wait to see real product. u can take ur time dev, im waiting XD
What is the purpose of your project?

what a spam man, didn't u read conversation above and behind?  airdrop should make more restrict as more new user spam. user that create acc before sept example.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
What is the purpose of your project?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
What blockchain platform do you use?
Activity: 21

This means that we working on a solution that can be updated existing
vending machines and allows users to carry out microtransactions as seemlessly as possible.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Dev:

order time 10-12 days

Cheers!
Activity: 686
Activity: 33
copper member
Activity: 221
Activity: 364
Activity: 196

Is airdrop over ? How many coins can be mined with a 1060 gpu in day?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 364
are there any plan to add more balance for faucet?  Roll Eyes
the current one is good, 20 coins per week for each participant.

this faucet http://www.uralscoin.info/faucet/
Activity: 628
Merit: 251
are there any plan to add more balance for faucet?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Xevan algorithm looks good, it is ASIC-resistant one. Masternode is good, too. It will help to make network stronger, more secured. Thanks for your amazing ideas behind the scene. Please consider adding signature campaign for community to join and help spreading Uralscoin's information out. Let's do that, then more people know about the project.
how about make airdrop only to those who did mine at least some coins? not only waiting for airdrop?

kinda hard to detect that, as what i think. but more restrict airdrop is needed. i like the who enter first get the airdrop on specific time as less cheater around to fill all the form.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
how about make airdrop only to those who did mine at least some coins? not only waiting for airdrop?
Activity: 326
Please consider expanding airdrop for more people, such as newbie with 28 activities? Thanks dev.

The problem is that this forum is now full of newbies trying to play false during airdrops or other giveaways. Stricter rules ultimately lead to a better distribution.
Newbies is just disaster, they are so many. Anyway if newbies got accepted, maybe 70% participant on spreadhseet are newbies no slot for higher rank. Grin

Yes and the quality of the thread will drop even further because more and more and more will come and post. I hope Uralscoin sticks to stricter rules.

Yeah probably rules will get more strict. THis was first airdrop, as airdrops go, they will get better. Cheers!
Activity: 84
Very interesting, i look the thread many statement or information about this project, so when read one times i can understand about this project mean or mission, and also this project just launching last week
Pages:
Jump to: