Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UralsCoin - Vending currency. Masternodes. No ICO. - page 33. (Read 50329 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Networks Administrator

Lol, 100 years, WTF are you talking about? Nobody here will live so long, especially this coin. So this 2 monthes private premine is just a joke.

Don't be so angry, man. Everything is changing. And this would be changed later, maybe. It depends on project requirements. Our aim is not to speculate on exchanges, but to make fast transactions, and had not-so-huge blockchain size, to fit embedded hardware, eg. Raspberry and so on.
All of the premine will be spent to support project, trading is not our first aim.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi dev, How can I find more info about XEVAN algo?
Networks Administrator
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Hi dev,

i saw on blockexplorer..there is 3 payment out of each 50 BLOCK REWARDS, divided into
39 coins, 10 coins , and 1 coin

juts wondering your FEE POOL is

10 COINS or 1 COIN???

THANKS.

Hi!
As of network rules, 20% goes to masternodes, so 10 coins is for MN, 1 coin - pool fee, 39 - is divided between miners.
at least turn off your masternodes for now and give airdrops to people who actually mine it, and not just for free to some random guys.
make requirement like screen of wallet and there should be at least 100 coins 
Activity: 101
UralsCoin Mining Pool

waroenkcryptopool.com

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every Hour
Fee  : 0.5%

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://waroenkcryptopool.com:3739 -u -p c=URALS
Activity: 298
Yes, the lifetime of this coin is far long, about 100 years Smiley so, +\- 2 months is not a crime. Our group of dev's works on the solutions, using blockchain. We're not trying to announce a coin, and start trading. We have some projects in progress, and when it would be some results - it would be a nice design, promotions and so on. One of our tasks is vending machines integration. We have no marketing department, to make coin popular only in words. We're working now on real products - coin is just an instrument.

Lol, 100 years, WTF are you talking about? Nobody here will live so long, especially this coin. So this 2 monthes private premine is just a joke.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Waiting to start airdrop.
Activity: 294
Hi dev,

i saw on blockexplorer..there is 3 payment out of each 50 BLOCK REWARDS, divided into

10 COINS or 1 COIN???

THANKS.

Hi!
As of network rules, 20% goes to masternodes, so 10 coins is for MN, 1 coin - pool fee, 39 - is divided between miners.

YOu should write more details, that you take profit 20% from that...so crazy.. u take off people mining rewards 20% from our pocket. LOL
Activity: 193
the exchange is only on tradesatoshi?? no plan listing this coin to other exchange that bigger than it like cryptopia or hitBTC may be.

Will try yobit soon. Other exchanges is too expensive to list coins. So, not so fast.

https://coinsmarkets.com   add here at least.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
How’s the ARM64 support for wallets?
Hi dev,

10 COINS or 1 COIN???

THANKS.

Hi!
When the pool pay? I hate this style, never know the coins were mined, who created this pool just trying steal coins because noone can know what happen.
Activity: 210
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
Hi dev,

10 COINS or 1 COIN???

THANKS.

Hi!

So this 6 MN is dev's MN?

{
    "195.54.3.213:7444" : "ENABLED",
    "151.248.118.2:7444" : "ENABLED",
    "88.205.135.88:7444" : "ENABLED",
    "185.20.225.229:7444" : "ENABLED",
    "185.17.202.190:7444" : "ENABLED",
    "176.97.222.120:7444" : "ENABLED"
}

crazy that you got 1% premine and also 2 months of mining lol
Networks Administrator
Hi dev,

10 COINS or 1 COIN???

THANKS.

Hi!
Hi dev,

10 COINS or 1 COIN???

THANKS.
Activity: 126
Yeah, it's another xevan-algorithmed coin. Sounds interesting and promising with masternodes included for the network. I need more detailed information about the project and might config some AMD rigs for mining the [Suspicious link removed]d luck dev.
Activity: 197
http://pool.friends-master.net

Payout    : 1 h
Fee  pool : 1%

Example command line :
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:3739 -u YOUR_URALS_ADDRESS -p c=URALS
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
tradesatoshi is the exchange of death ,, ufffffff  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Networks Administrator
Looks interesting but is there anything new being brought to the table?

Anything new will be added during releasing our solutions. Some will be added, some - changed or deleted. I'm not ready to discuss all of our plans - it will be done during work process.
Networks Administrator
the exchange is only on tradesatoshi?? no plan listing this coin to other exchange that bigger than it like cryptopia or hitBTC may be.

Will try yobit soon. Other exchanges is too expensive to list coins. So, not so fast.
Activity: 165
Pages:
Jump to: