Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining!!! - page 3. (Read 6088 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 16
Hey guys come on and vote for URX on Digifinex, we really need this to happen

https://www.digifinex.vip/en-ww/listing/apply

you get your coins back after the voting so you dont loose any money in the end
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Greetings URX miners!
Pleased to announce The new URX block explorer is here! It is based off the full-node RPC method.

Featuring:
-API blockchaininfo calls
-Basic node RPC commands
-Peer geo map
-Mempool summary
-And more!

https://scan.urx.zone

Grin

We can use this as the standard reference to the blockchain status. The API's also show current supply counts. As of block 140,898 there have been ~60,841 URX issued and in circulation.

Cheers!
URX.zone
pastor your link does not work for me
Hi. Cant sync wallet, ver 1.0.3. Any ideas? win 8.1 64bit

problem solved, he just needed to add a node Tongue
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Hi. Cant sync wallet, ver 1.0.3. Any ideas? win 8.1 64bit
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
mandatory Website wallet changes and source code links https://github.com/PastorTimCasey
iT'S FINALLY TIME TO UNVEIL SOME PLANS...#COMINGSOON NEW AD SUPPORTED "ATOMIC MINER GAME" TO EARN FREE URX , "ATOMIC NEWSFEED, WHERE YOU CONTROL THE NEWS, AND "ATOMIC SWAP" TO SWAP YOUR CURRENCIES IN SECONDS, ALL CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT...TARGET DATE LATE OCT-EARLY NOV PRAYERFULLY  FOR CHRISTMAS LAUNCH

ALSO SEEKING DEVELOPERS WITH UNDERSTANDING OF ECOSYSTEM CREATION.....CHECK US OUT AT URX.zone
ON DISCORD AT https://discord.gg/UhRVkE
NEW ROAD MAP, NEW USE CASE  COMING SOON...MINE / BUY URX NOW
 Please Consider a  5 URX Donation ($1) / 0.00009600 BTC ($1) Donation Donate to URX Development  and Increase Your URX Hodling values
New Roadmap and Use Cases Coming Soon...We're gonna NUKE all the competition when the deals are done...Get in on the Ground Floor..and go to the Top with #URX

URX donation address    UPRJBeEHJ2wH6W8HGdou8ZW51wXWx9occC

BTC donation address     3DrsjVxzcqHMy466mfWyux4Keh71SLK4ta

Activity: 40

--= HashPex CPU Mining Pool =--

Listed on http://hashpex.com Pool

Dedicated CPU Pool - Discord Available for Support
Lowest Fees
Multiple VPN Auto-connection ports for faster mining - USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, RUSSIA
User friendly mining clients (Can be downloaded from hashpex.com)
Regular Random Airdrops to Miners
Payouts every 2 minutes
Dedicated High Speed Server

Code:
cpuminer -a yespowerURX stratum+tcp://hashpex.com:4055 -u YOUR_WALLET.WORKER_NAME

Join us on Discord (links at the hashpex.com website)
Activity: 10
Guys keep your eyes on URX few things on its way and they are gooooood
Hello everyone, we have updated the website and uploaded more info regarding the team, you are welcome to check it out https://urx.zone/team/  Smiley

P.s. soon we will post an updated roadmap, keep an eye open for it Cheesy
Activity: 20
Best pool for this one?

In this 2020 roadmap: in the case of in-app mining, will it be the wallet itself installed on the device or will it be a separate app? Will there be a minimal setting so you can mine in the app?

yes for sure a variable cpu load slider thing will for sure be a part of the design. not sure full details yet but going for standalone wallet+mining app+atomic swap app, all in one, for android and ios (it will be awesome!) Grin

here i just threw together a roadmap that anyone can login and edit / track changes, please EVERYONE provide some ideas or comments (no sign in required) for the URX project roadmap:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/199wYualbEbrVVUBjczIWqZFwe7ZkQ2zjH5dUYb1i_i8/edit?usp=sharing

URX.zone
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Question to developers - what are the plans for withdrawing coins to additional exchanges?
And will there be a report on the implementation of the roadmap, as well as new project goals for the near future?

Hi DR. BEER and others! Yes we plan on adding a live document to the urx.zone website that show the project timelines and users can suggest any ideas or contribute to more dev. The big one is finding an exchange to list us for no large cost. I had an offer from LATOKEN to list the URX/BTC pair but they wanted 0.5btc.....which we have no budget for...but would give us more exposure...Right now this is what I am working on part time:

2019 accomplished:
-successful fork to yespowerurx (CPU friendly, GPU unfriendly)!
-urx.zone and uranium-x-net (pool+explorer) online
-listed on second ex cratex.io

for now in 2019 year end goal:
-is for adding new popular ex (working on something with Coinfield potentially, and others)
-increase network trading volume (tx weight)
-find industry investors
2020:
-release URX iOS and Android mining app and wallet +BTC atomic swaps (budget is $5,000 or more USD for this)
-find industry investors
-big Ad campaign for app downloads
2021:
-have one or two full time devs working on project (scaling my office so I can add a full time support staff as well)
-add more exchanges  
-moon the URX value and userbase Smiley

If anyone would like to add or suggest something let me know. Also looking for C programmers (bitcoin core) who could lend a hand with the mobile app development.
Thanks!
you can reach URX webmaster for comment at: sievert [@/ urx.zone

In this 2020 roadmap: in the case of in-app mining, will it be the wallet itself installed on the device or will it be a separate app? Will there be a minimal setting so you can mine in the app?
Question to developers - what are the plans for withdrawing coins to additional exchanges?
And will there be a report on the implementation of the roadmap, as well as new project goals for the near future?

Hi DR. BEER and others! Yes we plan on adding a live document to the urx.zone website that show the project timelines and users can suggest any ideas or contribute to more dev. The big one is finding an exchange to list us for no large cost. I had an offer from LATOKEN to list the URX/BTC pair but they wanted 0.5btc.....which we have no budget for...but would give us more exposure...Right now this is what I am working on part time:

2019 accomplished:
-successful fork to yespowerurx (CPU friendly, GPU unfriendly)!
-urx.zone and uranium-x-net (pool+explorer) online
-listed on second ex cratex.io

for now in 2019 year end goal:
-is for adding new popular ex (working on something with Coinfield potentially, and others)
-increase network trading volume (tx weight)
-find industry investors
2020:
-release URX iOS and Android mining app and wallet +BTC atomic swaps (budget is $5,000 or more USD for this)
-find industry investors
-big Ad campaign for app downloads
2021:
-have one or two full time devs working on project (scaling my office so I can add a full time support staff as well)
-add more exchanges  
-moon the URX value and userbase Smiley

If anyone would like to add or suggest something let me know. Also looking for C programmers (bitcoin core) who could lend a hand with the mobile app development.
Thanks!
you can reach URX webmaster for comment at: sievert [@/ urx.zone
well I do plan on bringing urx to a biger exchange but I need some time to do that
and I have a few other plans for urx but Im not sure if I can make them this year, probably
next year, im involved in some other things too and they all need time, but I will be here for urx, I will not dissapear Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: