Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 62. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 4
i updated the sizes in the first post and changed color
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
How do you get the Text big like that?

I do so-centered-font size(font size is 10 by default, increase to your taste)-change color.And in the center of all this insert the text.
I think I figured it out
How do you get the Text big like that?
Updated the first post....it's a start
Yes,even the text at the bottom is necessary to make any such

The picture is great.
Updated the first post....it's a start
BTW...Would everybody mining Please check your clocks...Some people mining have clocks that are way off...Thank You!
and the network has reached 400 KH  Grin

Yeah...So much for self regulation at 300Kh/s
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
and the network has reached 400 KH  Grin
Hello everyone...Just giving you an update. We swapped out the logo on the Block explorer with the Silver Coin Logo. I spent most of yesterday relearning some programs I haven't used in a long while. I ended up finding Higher quality copies of the original sources for the glowing logo. I'm working on them now and plan to have the first post updated today!
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
He just wants to advertise his signature
the project is promising-only the dev left to bring in a beautiful view of the first post.
I really appreciate that I can mine UraniumX crypto-currencies because its block specification is 2 times faster than bitcoin.
You have too bad a reputation.Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
You write anywhere the same thing to improve your level or advertise your signature?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
the project is promising-only the dev left to bring in a beautiful view of the first post.
I really appreciate that I can mine UraniumX crypto-currencies because its block specification is 2 times faster than bitcoin.
the project is promising - only the Dev left to bring in a beautiful view of the first post.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am review in website on your project, It's really good!
Activity: 26
Promising coin. Mining on the CPU is what begins to die. It is very important that there are similar coins to support this type of mining
I appreciate it...I didn't mind the text...The more I looked at the logo I realized I wanted it clean.
you are the creator of the coin you and decide-I just want to help a little.I'm not a vet and vel  Cheesy

Thank you for the correction...my eyesight isn't what it used to be and I was seeing Vet...I see Vel now!
Activity: 36
Great idea. Where can I download your wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: