Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] URBIT - The Real Estate Blockchain Revolution - page 4. (Read 3319 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The whole real estate market will greatly benefit from this due to the improvement in transparency and efficiency. Urbit Data is backed by a strong experienced team of experts in the real estate market and in blockchain technology.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I similar the approaching with the valid holdings API and not aloof a DApp, entitling an ecosystem supported on the Urbit Information formalities. Would similar to look many growth in selling and force, augmenting with consultants and many societies. ROI should be easy to form away hither, it's valid demesne
Are you using English to write your post or am i wrong !! Huh
However I try to find the any link between concepts you provided, i still can't find what do you want to say !!
When am seeking for a replay to my last post here, i found you trolling about how much the projet is great.
Urbit announcement manager should be active here and have replies for both of our posts. But yours, is the worst ever.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I similar the approaching with the valid holdings API and not aloof a DApp, entitling an ecosystem supported on the Urbit Information formalities. Would similar to look many growth in selling and force, augmenting with consultants and many societies. ROI should be easy to form away hither, it's valid demesne
Activity: 50
Seems interesting project, found an intriguing and detailed review of it from here: https://icostream.org/ico/urbit-data/
Activity: 224
The hard work of Urbit to build the world's largest real estate services online management platform. with an interesting vision, I think this project has a good prospect. good luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The imagination and plans of the developers of Urban can not impress, but, as they admit, the work is still very much. It will take a lot of time and experiments to make Urbit useful for people, so the success of the project is not guaranteed: the efforts of The urbit creators can be crowned with a brilliant triumph and a complete failure.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Advisors through Urbit Data eyes! A great team
https://medium.com/@urbitdata/advisors-through-urbit-data-eyes-a-great-team-fcf53530f97b

The Urbit Data platform is back up by a great team of advisors! These people have the necessary experience, trajectory and knowledge to convert this platform in the most successful, winning and prosperous within a competitive market.

Of course, this is not just to say. You can find out different websites with important information about these excellent advisors that support everyday Urbit Data work. Luckily, you will know a bit more about them right now, just take a look to the next information.

I totally agree that it looks as a perfect team and everything goes well but i tried to check about anyone of them as presented in the main website:

Ram was also involved in 3 well known projects, which were Matchpool, CoinDash and Lendoit, where he was in charge of marketing and construction of their communities from the very start. He also helped as guidance through the creation process of their own tokens.
Advisor Ram Avissar looks great and well experienced with great projects like:

- CoinDash: was designed to be an exchange platform as it faced some troubles during ICO (claimed to be hacked out $6m due a changement of the contract address for ico in their website for almost 2 hours but nothing happened and the ico completed, CoinDash was expected to claim for an inside job without exact proofs about investigations or legal puirsuit the hackers) The coin has been delisted from the coinmarketcap since a while and the website is totally empty.

- Lendoit: There is nothing about this project, i think it suspended a time ago and didn't pay for bounties long lime running. There is no Lendoit project today.

- Matchpool is a great one and has an active product, achieving milestones respectevly but i don't see Ram Avissar in the team. Here the official website: https://www.matchpool.com/team/

Am not accusing Mr Ram Avissar to be a part of any shady activities as i don't have any solid proof against him. Am just publishing the result of my research about the projects he supposed to joined. Please correct any of my information if you can approve it is wrong.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Advisors through Urbit Data eyes! A great team
https://medium.com/@urbitdata/advisors-through-urbit-data-eyes-a-great-team-fcf53530f97b

The Urbit Data platform is back up by a great team of advisors! These people have the necessary experience, trajectory and knowledge to convert this platform in the most successful, winning and prosperous within a competitive market.

Of course, this is not just to say. You can find out different websites with important information about these excellent advisors that support everyday Urbit Data work. Luckily, you will know a bit more about them right now, just take a look to the next information.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello, I've interested in the details of the project - who will be the regulator of relationships between the seller and buyer?

I think this is the answer you're looking for:

When the user is interested in a property, he opens a negotiation channel with the
person who made the publication. Said channel will transparently offer the Urbit
Data Value analysis tools so that both parties can reach a price agreement.
Using the Urbit Data Owner platform, users can verify the identity of those involved
in the transaction, as well as the ownership of the property and its purchase/sale
history.

The platform can offer advice of business users who can support each of the parties
in the decision process and in the legal process of the purchase according to the
legislation that applies to the property: this advice will be paid in URB coins.
Once the price has been agreed, a double verification process is executed to
complete the purchase process by both parties. This process takes place with or
without the assistance of the advisor. The Urbit Data tools will have documentation
of the legal processes of the countries in which it is implemented.

"The Urbit Data tools will have documentation
of the legal processes of the countries in which it is implemented" ..that's what I've looking, thank you for deployed answer
Activity: 50
I am interested in your project.
hopefully many buy tokens.
copper member
Activity: 80
Hello, I've interested in the details of the project - who will be the regulator of relationships between the seller and buyer?

I think this is the answer you're looking for:

When the user is interested in a property, he opens a negotiation channel with the
person who made the publication. Said channel will transparently offer the Urbit
Data Value analysis tools so that both parties can reach a price agreement.
Using the Urbit Data Owner platform, users can verify the identity of those involved
in the transaction, as well as the ownership of the property and its purchase/sale
history.

The platform can offer advice of business users who can support each of the parties
in the decision process and in the legal process of the purchase according to the
legislation that applies to the property: this advice will be paid in URB coins.
Once the price has been agreed, a double verification process is executed to
complete the purchase process by both parties. This process takes place with or
without the assistance of the advisor. The Urbit Data tools will have documentation
of the legal processes of the countries in which it is implemented.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
copper member
Your idea is superb but what are the necessary precautions you have put in place to help you against your competitors considering the rral estate industry is sarurated at the moment

Our project has an advantage over the competition because:
Urbit Data provides a full real estate solution for the clients.

Here is some of the information that Urbit Data's platform can supply you with:
Online property valuations.
Sale prices.
Rent prices.
Comparisons between properties of a selected geographical zone.
Price change history.
Points of interest close to a requested property.
Information on the methodology used.

It implements a Global Big Data software, which users can download for free.
Users also receive rewards using this software that feeds the Urbit big data.
It implements the Price Valuation Service (for free), none of the competition has it. A similar platform was bought by BBVA Bank for $10 Million.

We have also started our launch by having an Active Beta version, in operation
for the Spanish real estate market.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Your idea is superb but what are the necessary precautions you have put in place to help you against your competitors considering the rral estate industry is sarurated at the moment
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Imagine that you have access to complete information about real estate for buying, selling or renting anywhere in the world. Roll Eyes This will be possible thanks to the Big Data Urbit system.
Activity: 119
Hi Urbit,

You're now live on tropyc. Let us know if you have anything to share!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/urbit

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Urbit Data Readies For Impending ICO Pre-Sale – Urbit Data Is Building
The Largest Real Estate Online Service Management Platform On The Planet
https://bitcoingarden.org/urbit-data-readies-for-impending-ico-pre-sale/

The real estate industry has been moving along the same tired way as it has for many decades. After all, it is designed so that certain players can make huge commissions. It was only a matter of time before the blockchain revolution would reach the real estate industry. It took a forward-thinking startup like Urbit Data to introduce cryptocurrency and smart contracts utilizing blockchain technology. It will now be possible for everyone all over the world to participate in the real estate industry.

Unlike other ICO’s which are launched on hopes and dreams, Urbit Data is already active in the market. Urbit has a Beta product which offers ad-hoc evaluation of any real estate object in the Spanish market. Their team developed a powerful data collection engine which gathers information from various publicly available data sources and combines them intelligently in order to be able to calculate the value of any real estate property in Spain....

copper member
Projects on real estate traditionally have great prospects for investment. Will collect money from investors. Although the competition is quite high.

That is true. The real estate market is a great investment because it needs change to keep up with the modern world.

Most importantly it needs transparency and user friendliness, which is what our platform brings.

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Projects on real estate traditionally have great prospects for investment. Will collect money from investors. Although the competition is quite high.
copper member
Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/urbit-data-urb   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you for adding us!

We really like the design and functionality of your website.

Your logo is really awesome.

Pages:
Jump to: