Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!! - page 16. (Read 578409 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Dear USDe community,

Our USDE/BTC market is currently lacking liquidity. Maybe you want to place a few sell orders. Higher profit margins possible than e.g. on Cryptsy.

Please have a look: https://www.swisscex.com/market/USDE_BTC
USDE/BTC (0.00001484 +1398.98%)
BID: 0.00000019 / ASK: 0.00001390
Low: 0.00000018 / High: 0.00001484

Best regards,

Kevin

Co-Founder of SWISSCEX
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I was the one SELLING

I misunderstood. I sold at 35, 45, and 60 was the last.

Lucky I sold majority of mine with 30 sat price before that stupid kid pumped it

You buy back in?

No, no reason why I should, just stay with DGB this is a desert  Grin
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I was the one SELLING

Lucky I sold majority of mine with 30 sat price before that stupid kid pumped it

You buy back in?
I was the one SELLING

I was the one SELLING

Anyone else been making some here and there with the buy/sell orders?

I took the price down from 60 just to make sure, nothing to do here

You bought everything from 60 down to 25? Why?

I was the one SELLING

You bought everything from 60 down to 25? Why?

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
For those who don't read/speak Vietnamese:

istory and development of the USDE back.
USDE was created on 09-Jan-2014 via web www.usd-e.com. The main purpose of the USDE like other digital currencies that exist on the market today that will become the official currency, the horizontal development in conjunction with the US dollar, Euro, British pound at lowest fee payment does not depend on any economy around the globe.

But from the first release date (IPO) on the trading floor at approximately 300 CRYPTSY.COM shatoshi / USDE. After this price continued to fall to 17 Shatoshi / USDE the same time the team (team settings- am Main Office) no longer active, all supporting information, responses were not there. Website www.usd-e.com as termination of operations, the USDE erased almost all the USDE site training support, leaving only two exchanges are CEX.IO and CRYPTSY.COM.

So why USDE resurrection? It is at the moment I am looking for a digital currency is the nature of the junction point (P2P) means that there is no support from the executive and the limits of its currency, but you can replace How to USD, EURO future.

The currency must be absolutely safe: "Money's customers to stay safe in their computer, this money will not stay on the server of crooks (scamers)". I found USDE long time to learn, to monitor all activities of the USDE. I just downloaded the file timely USDe.zip from home on your computer and check the safety of it. USDE has met the demand that I and you will see the comparison table below:

DONG USD, EURO Bitcoin, LITECOIN, Dogecoin ... USDE STATUS
(STATUS)
YES Yes No Main office
YES Yes No Support
NO Yes No Show public key
YES No No Tax Filing
Normal Highest Highest Security Level

I recall periods LR-centered transactions online, my method is to never put your money on that website, but when needed, so I used to absolutely secure. If Bitcoin, Dogecoin, LITECOIN or an amount will rise in the future whether to draw on the computer or converted into cash quickly ?.

2. Orientation to the development USDE traded currency in the most popular online purchases.
- I think, want USDE develop a stable and forever, we need to jointly analyze the strengths and sources of tax revenue for the State government we are living understanding of this USDE rigorous interstitial and science, while also pointing out the weaknesses refer to the government. We must unite and agree on every point of clarity and logic.

- Career development like this? Please sir, I had planned since Bitcoin to $ 1000, I was looking out the weaknesses of all the coins digital, I have to admit that we are working on the personal qualities too, not express solidarity and confidence in the currency. The main problem now is how to keep the value of the USDE / USD to stabilize the new I have more time to complete the function, wide application of mobile gadgets IOS, Android, Windows phone while ensuring absolute security before the strong attack of hackers.

- I'm analysis for the Leaders of the largest bank in the world to understand the role of money power has high patronage, nature automatic tax payment in any transaction or Qcode Online (Redirect cash out via mobile phones).

- My idea is to turn a Windows PC into a personal server means for the host PC will be also mobile devices to connect to it, this kind of security I can not publish, I need more help from you love money Online.

- I will develop applications for mobile if you try to unite to keep prices stable at 100shatoshi USDE then I have more cash to build more, if there is no money, but I still have to do time will be longer.

3. The requirements for central bank involvement and sponsorship money USDE.
All banks are now more senior economist, financial advisor professional excellence ... Governments always consider century before participating in this currency risk is not?

Necessary and sufficient conditions for the central bank of the country to participate in USDE:

- USDE not under the control of any individual small organizations.
- Money must be in a separate deposit in personal desktop as well.
- The application must be accompanied by running Desktop connection from individual customers.
- Taxes must be paid in full to the bank automatically.
- Bank profit and low risk then do.

4. Epilogue.
    USDE will change the world as a strong and sustainable way. I always believed in it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello.
I told u about full story  USDe, i am write my language. U can translate form Embassies Viet Nam.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USDe = USD encrypt. (Est 2014)

1. Lịch sử hình thành và sự phát triển trở lại của USDe.
USDe được tạo ra ngày 09-Jan-2014 thông qua trang web www.usd-e.com. Mục đích chính của USDe cũng giống như những đồng tiền kỷ thuật số khác đang tồn tại trên thị trường hiện nay là sẽ trở thành đồng tiền chính thức, phát triển ngang hành cùng với đồng Đô la Mỹ, Euro, đồng Bảng Anh với mức phí thanh toán thấp nhất không lệ thuộc vào bất cứ nền kinh tế nào trên toàn cầu.

Nhưng từ ngày phát hành lần đầu tiên (IPO) trên sàn giao dịch  CRYPTSY.COM  với mức giá gần 300 shatoshi/USDe. Sau thời gian mức giá này tiếp tục giảm đến 17 Shatoshi/ USDe thì lúc đó Đội chính (Nhóm sáng lập- Main Office) không còn hoạt động nữa, mọi thông tin hổ trợ, phản hồi đều không có. Website www.usd-e.com coi như chấm dứt hoạt động, USDe bị xóa bỏ hầu như tất cả các trang web hổ trợ đào USDe, chỉ còn lại 2 sàn giao dịch là CEX.IO và CRYPTSY.COM.

Thế tại sao USDe sống lại? Đó là vào lúc Tôi đang tìm kiếm đồng tiền kỷ thuật số mang tính chất thực sự là điểm nối điểm ( P2P): Nghĩa là không có sự hổ trợ nào từ ban điều hành và  giới hạn của đồng tiền đó, vừa có thể thay thế cho đồng USD, EURO trong tương lai.

Đồng tiền này phải tuyệt đối an toàn:”Tiền của khách hàng phải nằm an toàn trong máy tính của họ, tiền này sẽ không ở trên máy chủ của kẻ lừa đảo (scamers)”. Tôi tìm thấy USDe trong thời gian dài tìm hiểu, theo dõi mọi hoạt động của USDe. Tôi chỉ kịp thời tải file USDe.zip từ trang chủ về máy tính của mình và kiểm tra tính chất an toàn của nó. USDe đã đáp ứng những nhu cầu mà Tôi và các bạn sẽ thấy theo bảng so sánh dưới đây:

ĐỒNG USD, EURO   BITCOIN, LITECOIN, DOGECOIN…   USDE   TRẠNG THÁI
( STATUS)
YES   Yes   No   Main office
YES   Yes   No   Support
NO   Yes   No   Show public key
YES   No   No   Nộp thuế
Cao nhất   Bình thường   Cao nhất   Mức Bảo Mật

Tôi nhớ lại thời kỳ có LR làm trung giao dịch mua bán online, phương pháp của tôi là không bao giờ cất tiền trên trang website đó, mà khi nào cần thì tôi mới dùng đến như vậy tuyệt đối an toàn.  Nếu như BITCOIN, DOGECOIN, LITECOIN hay một số tiền sẽ nổi lên trong thời gian tới liệu có rút về máy tính hay quy đổi ra tiền mặt nhanh chóng?.

2. Định hướng phát triển USDe lên thành đồng tiền được giao dịch phổ thông nhất trong mua bán online.
- Tôi nghĩ rằng, muốn USDe phát triển một cách ổn định và mãi mãi thì chúng ta cần cùng nhau phân tích ra các điểm mạnh, nguồn thuế thu về cho chính quyền nước chúng ta đang sinh sống hiểu rõ về USDe này một cách cặn kẽ và  khoa học, đồng thời cũng chỉ ra các điểm yếu để chính quyền tham khảo thêm. Chúng ta phải đoàn kết và thống nhất với nhau trên mọi quan điểm rõ ràng và logic.

- Hướng phát triển như thế  nào đây? Xin thưa, Tôi đã lên kế hoạch từ khi Bitcoin đạt $1000, Tôi đã nhìn ra điểm yếu của tất cả các đồng tiền kỷ thuật số này, tôi cũng phải thừa nhận rằng chúng ta đang làm việc theo tính chất cá nhân quá, chưa thể hiện tính đoàn kết và tin tưởng vào đồng tiền này. Vấn đề chính bây giờ là làm sao có thể giữ giá trị của USDe/USD cho ổn định thì tôi mới có thêm thời gian hoàn thành các chức năng, úng dụng rộng rãi các tiện ích dành cho di động IOS, Android, Windows phone mà vẫn đảm bảo được tính bảo mật tuyệt đối trước sự tấn công mạnh mẽ của Hacker.

- Tôi đang phân tích cho các vị Lãnh đạo của các Ngân Hàng lớn trên thế giới hiểu rõ vai trò sức mạnh của đồng tiền này có tính bảo trợ cao, có tính chất nộp thuế tự động trong mọi giao dịch Online hay Qcode (Chuyển tiền qua lại bằng điện thoại di động).

- Ý tưởng của tôi là biến chiếc máy tính chạy Windows thành máy chủ cá nhân nghĩa là Ví trong máy PC sẽ là máy chủ còn thiết bị di động sẽ kết nối vào đó, hình thức này tôi xin bảo mật chưa thể công bố, tôi cần sự giúp đỡ nhiều hơn từ các bạn yêu thích tiền Online.

- Tôi sẽ phát triển thêm các ứng dụng dành cho di động nếu các bạn cố gắng đoàn kết giữ giá USDe ổn định ở mức 100shatoshi thì tôi mới có thêm nguồn tiền mặt để xây dựng tiếp, nếu không có tiền tôi vẫn phải làm nhưng thời gian sẽ lâu hơn.

3. Những yêu cầu để Ngân hàng trung ương tham gia và bảo trợ đồng tiền USDe.
Tất cả Ngân hàng hiện nay đều có nhiều chuyên gia kinh tế cao cấp, tư vấn tài chính chuyên môn xuất sắc…Chính phủ các nước luôn luôn cân nhắc kỷ trước khi tham gia vào đồng tiền này thì có rủi ro không?

Điều kiện cần và đủ để Ngân Hàng trung ương các nước tham gia vào USDe:

-   USDe không thuộc sự quản lý của bất kỳ tổ chức cá nhân nhỏ nào.
-   Tiền phải nằm trong Két sắt riêng biệt, trong Desktop cá nhân càng tốt.
-   Các ứng dụng kèm theo phải chạy kết nối từ Desktop cá nhân của khách hàng.
-   Tiền thuế phải đóng đầy đủ cho Ngân hàng một cách tự động.
-   Ngân hàng có lợi nhuận và rủi ro thấp nhất thì làm.

4. Lời kết.
   USDe sẽ làm thế giới thay đổi một cách mạnh mẽ và vững bền. Tôi luôn tin tưỏng vào điều đó.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finish.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 backup link if u dont read: http://www.4shared.com/office/nbD4DVrOba/USDE_story.html
Hello boys.
Today www.usd-e.com gone. No problem, nothing, wallet still work.
My full story about come soon, I'm writting.
Everybody will see USDe grow and grow soon.
Good luck boys.

Hello Kid

The website is gone months ago, so is the dev, so is the supporters,so are the wallets, but theres still some retards like you buying, and its ok ill keep dumping thank you

Good luck little kid

Go get some English lessons for your USDE
Can someone please post their batch file for Cgminer 3.7.2. I am trying to do a little fun mining with my radeon 7870s. I am trying to mine on coinmine.pw with the following:

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://US.coinmine.pw:1111 -u "worker" -p x -I 12

Thank you.

Dont mine with your GPU

WHy? WHat suggestion do you have?

Rent some hashpower or buy a small asic, you can mine a few with GPU as the diff is low but not recommended

If you google for scrypt gpu bat files youll find all you need to run it, but its not worth the effort, specially on that gpu I wouldnt do it if you want it to last, not worth it...
Can someone please post their batch file for Cgminer 3.7.2. I am trying to do a little fun mining with my radeon 7870s. I am trying to mine on coinmine.pw with the following:

Thank you.

Dont mine with your GPU

WHy? WHat suggestion do you have?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello boys.
Today www.usd-e.com gone. No problem, nothing, wallet still work.
My full story about come soon, I'm writting.
Everybody will see USDe grow and grow soon.
Good luck boys.

Thank you.

Dont mine with your GPU

Thank you.
CONGRATULATION.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY USDE COIN. IM LUCKY  TELL YOU THE FUTURE OF USDE ON TOMORROW.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main office = Control, full access sever, create, delete, limited number at some crypto coin.
Team = a development group, edit... no access server.
Tax = no fee. ( No Banking support )
Sercurity = medium ( Shared public key, show detail transition).
-------------------------------
I think, FBI can be kill all coin which main office  has sevice, support good, high worth USD.
------------------------------
How about USDe?
- Nothing to see, too cheap price. ( 2015)
- Sercurity = high.
- Tax = pay 5% ( confer ).
--------------------------------
continue....

Sorry what? How old are you kid?
13year old. hehehehehe.

Allright thanks, everything said then
Pages:
Jump to: