Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uther – Make Ethereum Better, based on Ethereum - page 19. (Read 44960 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Nice you have a plan I was getting scared 😂 I am minning  hope that the hash and the work make some profit and help the project too go uther
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
urethra?? IM IN!!!

Yeah, but I'm in deeper than you! Grin

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHHAAAAAAAA
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
urethra?? IM IN!!!

Yeah, but I'm in deeper than you! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
urethra?? IM IN!!!
Activity: 6
Thank you dear users!

We will continue our mission. We fully agree that  we need to add first exchange as a highest demand from your side. Anyway we are fully consious we need to develop our coin form technical perspective and it's the main challenge. If we pass this, all tasks will be easier.

Next couple days we will work as hard as we can to present our results.

Follow our twitter:
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 47
200,000 uther now being allocated for marketing.
Activity: 132
Activity: 236
update to version 1.3.6, and set homestead block to 125000, please update.
Windows release updated.
https://github.com/uthercoin/geth-builds/releases
Activity: 112
any prediction for wallet ready? because none of these managed to install

please
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Making BlockChain
Pool mining in Suprnova is well. so let's  support UTHER in C-CEX , To vote it at  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  Smiley
Activity: 3
When will the exchanges ?
it's mine on that testnet SuprNova ? Uther is true ?
I have Uther but it put me on the Ethereum Mist leaf door and I red a NET PRIVAT . I do not understand can you explain?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://uther.suprnova.cc has been updated
Activity: 3
How to update on Windows ?
Activity: 47
Activity: 236
Activity: 235
Please add first windows Qt
Activity: 6
We'd kindly inform that we  have had general meeting related to further ways of development Uther.

We decided to build transpanet, open-minded agenda to become real alternative to another Ethereum coins.. Feel free to participate - your voice is imporant for us.

OUR PLAN  AGENDA:
We also decided to set 2 mains goal for nearest future.
Firstly, we would like to being listed to the exchange. That's the main goal. We are concious it's necessery. It might be C-cex, anyway we are talking with another one. We won't show his name, but it's well-known one. When it will be done, then we proudly announce it.

Secondly, we would like to be acive on social media. We hired new team members, expercienced in this field of activity. It means we can at the same time focus on technical development (coding and deploying contratcs) and we can quickly share any information to our users. It should be great. All matters should be much efficience.

It will require a thin payment probably deployed to contracts.. We decided it's better to spent some amount of coins as a chance to build fundamental progress.

We are deeply sure we are geting higher level. Small brother of Ethereum is growing up!

Stay tuned. Next bounch of information soon.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: