Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN- Utopialand- Real life investment with real and tangible project in place. - page 3. (Read 681 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi,

Is there any affiliation between Utopialand and Palace Residence project? The content of the WhitePaper seems very similar to the latter.
Hi,

Our project is different, Chsung I don't know why there is this coincidence, but this is our passion and serious investment

You might want to check out the thread that I created earlier (link will be posted below) since your WhitePaper heavily plagiarized contents from different sources without providing any credit to the original users. I strongly advise to change your WhitePaper now and create something that is original, complete, and free from any shenanigans.

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50849716
 The white paper was put in words by a writing agency but our idea was original and genuine, we didn’t know they have copied and paste contents from other existing projects. We will rewrite the contents that were copied from other projects
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Hi,

Is there any affiliation between Utopialand and Palace Residence project? The content of the WhitePaper seems very similar to the latter.
Hi,

Our project is different, Chsung I don't know why there is this coincidence, but this is our passion and serious investment

You might want to check out the thread that I created earlier (link will be posted below) since your WhitePaper heavily plagiarized contents from different sources without providing any credit to the original users. I strongly advise to change your WhitePaper now and create something that is original, complete, and free from any shenanigans.

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50849716
copper member
Hi,

Hi,

Our project is different, we don't know why there is this coincidence, but this is our passion and serious investment
copper member
Its interesting, in which exchange Utopialand will do the IEO?
becaus I don't get info on the website.
We are planning and will confirm as quickly as possible
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Hi,

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Its interesting, in which exchange Utopialand will do the IEO?
becaus I don't get info on the website.
brand new
Activity: 0
Congratulations with successful project announcement on Bitcointalk.

Now it’s the best time to promote your project. We have been doing advertisement for more than 80 projects for the last 1,5 years. We managed to collect best tools & technics on how to promote your project.
We work with MN/POS/POW & ICO/STO Projects. Write me in Telegram right now ➡️ @Eugene_PR (https://t.me/Eugene_PR)

What we will do for you?
1. Boost Bitcointalk Thread - get up to 1500 views from investors per week.
2. Reddit Promotion - share information about your project on the most well-known platform among traders & investors.
3. Listing on Exchanges and IEO - Initial Exchange Offerings
4. Public Relations
5.Adding Live Members in Telegram Group - get up to 10 000 members in your group.
6. Bounty Development - creating effective bounty campaign.
7. Airdrop Development - creating airdrop campaign.

Partial or full payment in tokens is possible.

And much more services, which will help you. Write me in Telegram right now ➡️ @Eugene_PR (https://t.me/Eugene_PR)
copper member

Our vision is to give every investor an equal opportunity to participate in one of the most lucrative investment in the world, the real estate. For Phase 1 we have acquired an opportunity to develop a 5 star hot spring resort in China that will be a tourist attraction with tremendous profit.
OUR CORE SERVICES
UTOPIALAND is grounded on actual real life investment with real and tangible project in place. This
means that we are not after prestige assets but instead focusing on great, rewardable areas that
will realistically command great returns. To make this achievable, UTOPIALAND dedicates substantial
efforts and time to researching and analyzing the potentials of our properties for tokenization. The goal
is to provide a balanced and transparent catalog of tokenized assets that offer several returns and are
different in their respective risk-to-yield ratio.

ROAD MAP
FEEL FREE TO ASK US

Pages:
Jump to: