Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] V SYSTEMS - Blockchain Database and App Platform by Sunny King [SPoS/Mint] - page 3. (Read 9115 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
vsystems is a garbage gang that scammed 20,000 BTC.
There are only a few junk engineers working on pseudo-public chains.
5 years have passed, vsys/usdt dumped 300x, and there are no applications and on-chain transactions.

This group of fraudsters cheated 20,000 BTC
at 1 BTC = 100,000 VSYS in 2018

Now 1BTC = 60,000,000 VSYS in 2024

and Sunnyking is a rat hiding in the sewers, and he has no understanding of blockchain technology. It's just a scam.
The junk VSYS chain issues 770,000 more per day, but only 50 on-chain transactions are burned every day.
Fraudsters keep selling the extra shitcoins and hiring a few graduates every year to keep the scam going.

Stay away from these scammers.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Still scamming people with your shitcoin?
You did a great job, from Bithumb with $mln daily volume and TOP-100 coins to Rank #1344 Cheesy
Activity: 179
Merit: 20
Sunny king made out with his share of money. He is no longer an associate of the project. I used to chat with sunny but his telegram and chat presence ended the day he broke ties with crypto. I am in need of techies smart people willing to work on a brand new project. Leave the contacts I will get in touch I wake up with the screech of the first parakeet in the garden of eden when dusk changes dawn.
Pages:
Jump to: