Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX - page 41. (Read 71626 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
Guys, we are NOT thieves.  I am the first of the team to just wake up.  Please give us a minute to see what happened.

We did a tremendous amount of work last night. We're not sure what the root cause of the pool dying is quite yet. Please be patient, you will have access again shortly.

I knew they were sleeping  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Guys, we are NOT thieves.  I am the first of the team to just wake up.  Please give us a minute to see what happened.

We did a tremendous amount of work last night. We're not sure what the root cause of the pool dying is quite yet. Please be patient, you will have access again shortly.
0_0
How do we know zeus has scammed people? Isn't there a chance they are down temporarily perhaps? Someone knows?
They could have posted here! How long does that take? IMO looks like yet another SCAM!

this is earth. people are not 24 hours available. they need to sleep some time.

How hard is it to put up a b back soon page, or post here? I guess if your bank did this it would be ok because the bankers need to sleep!

are you kidding me? Really?

if there is a problem with their server while they are sleeping, how on earth do you expect them to post here?
am I kidding you??? it's common sense!!!!
Either that or they are thief's! I guess ur a trusting sort! I'm not!

I just had 0.002 V there, so I don't really care if they stole it Tongue
I wish you get your coins soon
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
they got away with our coins  Sad

i see no topic for "giveaway"
VRUNsJDKp1XYSKAasJEVpevSV5XAzQjDs2
thanks
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
who can figure out when we will hit block 10000? tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?
How do we know zeus has scammed people? Isn't there a chance they are down temporarily perhaps? Someone knows?
They could have posted here! How long does that take? IMO looks like yet another SCAM!

How hard is it to put up a b back soon page, or post here? I guess if your bank did this it would be ok because the bankers need to sleep!

if there is a problem with their server while they are sleeping, how on earth do you expect them to post here?
Either that or they are thief's! I guess ur a trusting sort! I'm not!
0_0

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Agree!!

guys don't fucking dump V at crappy prices  *these are limited supply
Activity: 467
guys don't fucking dump V at crappy prices  *these are limited supply
Activity: 560

Imagine if banks just locked the doors took down the signs and had no further info! This is unacceptable!

It happens - Northern Rock 2008, Cyprus 2013
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

0_0

Imagine if banks just locked the doors took down the signs and had no further info! This is unacceptable!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
vc2.yun235.net

this is a new pool set up by the owner of vc.yun235.net

it's in English, so it would be more convenient for most of you. please feel free to give it a shot.

The whole crypto currency thing is becoming a band of thief's, Shit pump and dump coins, shit disappearing pools, and shit scam group buy's
all the thief's are going to kill crypto currencies as a whole! Looks like Fiat currency is here to stay! Maybe currency is centralized for a reason!

Roll Eyes
vc2.yun235.net

this is a new pool set up by the owner of vc.yun235.net

it's in English, so it would be more convenient for most of you. please feel free to give it a shot.

Pages:
Jump to: