Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VADER CORP COIN [VCC] [Pow-Pos] Trusted team - page 2. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Pow is over. Pool http://ypool.ga/vcc will be closed in 72 hours.
Please, withdraw your coins
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Any other plans than to just keep on dumping the huge premine?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

new mac OS X qt now available here Smiley

VaderCorpCoin-Qt-OSX-v1000
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drekI4T3c2V29paVU
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Well obviously the 10% refers to the coin total, not to the total premine (I think that is the usual way to express a premine, correct me if I am wrong). We are not trying to hide, just express the 10% as it is normally expressed in all ANNs

But you are right, it is the 82% of the mined coins and we own the ones you say. Your math is 100% right.

And really we are not dumping. Although I understand that is only our word, the team has a reputation (check cryptopia trollbox and ask about us).

I know there have been tons of scams, but I ask you to be patient and see... although that is up to you, and your refusal to participate and your doubts are totally understandable.

Regards.

https://github.com/VaderCorpCoin/Source/blob/master/src/main.h#L49

/** No amount larger than this (in satoshi) is valid */
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 100333333 * COIN;

this only refers to a single input, so no more than 100333333 coins can be transmitted in a single transaction.

max coin supply is not limited to 100333333, it will continue to grow until the code crashes.

so …. using % figure is perhaps unhelpful
you just gots the great big premine Smiley

to encourage trust what are your intentions with such riches?
also you could possibly give the premine wealth to a trustable person for a duration of time, this should prevent dumping. (using a multi-sig)

bitcoin has a max coin supply because it's halving regime leads to a mathematically knowable figure,
it's total coin supply will continue to approach some particular number (what ever it is) but never get there,

if you wanted a real max ever coin supply, you would need to integrate a similar halving protocol into block rewards.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
only a few of the mined blocks to go... Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
need rpcport number for Vaderwallet Huh

rpc port = 8957
Activity: 55
need rpcport number for Vaderwallet Huh
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Been a good trading day yesterday. Price tanked because of dumps but has stabilized around 30 sat. Good.
Well obviously the 10% refers to the coin total, not to the total premine (I think that is the usual way to express a premine, correct me if I am wrong). We are not trying to hide, just express the 10% as it is normally expressed in all ANNs

But you are right, it is the 82% of the mined coins and we own the ones you say. Your math is 100% right.

And really we are not dumping. Although I understand that is only our word, the team has a reputation (check cryptopia trollbox and ask about us).

I know there have been tons of scams, but I ask you to be patient and see... although that is up to you, and your refusal to participate and your doubts are totally understandable.

Regards.
Activity: 570
Dearth Vader doesn't need premine, please destroy the premine.

Coin supply: 100,000,000.00
Premine: 10%

Death Stars cost money lol.

Yes indeed creating and running nodes for wallet cost money,the premine is not really that huge I hope the dev team will use that to fully develop this coin.

it is huge when it is being dumped on the market... he owns 99% of all coins Wink Remember scams like BEEP, JW, EQUAL, ASAFE, ...

Mr. Placebo:
I am not sure of the meaning of his words. Probably because you do not know the VADER TEAM  members. If the price of the currency falls, it is by the sale of the coins that are in the power of the miners. We are the first ones who want a more expensive currency as this will be used to pay for future services on our platform.

Honestly, it hurts me to think that VCC is a scam, but as you can see, we are here to answer your doubts, without hiding us.

We will be happy to answer your questions or listen to your suggestions but please do not say again that VCC is a scam because it is totally false. I hope you buy some coins and that soon, hire the services of VADER CORP. Greetings.

Member of VADER TEAM
Legal Dept.

yes mr. Member you are not hiding Smiley

also there is no 10% premine as you own           10 033 333 coins
and the coins which all miners will generate are    2 150 000 coins
82% PREMINE

Kind Regards,
user

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

Yes indeed creating and running nodes for wallet cost money,the premine is not really that huge I hope the dev team will use that to fully develop this coin.

it is huge when it is being dumped on the market... he owns 99% of all coins Wink Remember scams like BEEP, JW, EQUAL, ASAFE, ...

Mr. Placebo:
I am not sure of the meaning of his words. Probably because you do not know the VADER TEAM  members. If the price of the currency falls, it is by the sale of the coins that are in the power of the miners. We are the first ones who want a more expensive currency as this will be used to pay for future services on our platform.

Honestly, it hurts me to think that VCC is a scam, but as you can see, we are here to answer your doubts, without hiding us.

We will be happy to answer your questions or listen to your suggestions but please do not say again that VCC is a scam because it is totally false. I hope you buy some coins and that soon, hire the services of VADER CORP. Greetings.

Member of VADER TEAM
Legal Dept.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Cryptominers Pool

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:4004 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 4003, Diff: 8 Port: 4004, Diff: 256 Port: 4005, Diff: 18192 

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Nice bros Gratulation for start wish you dudes the best 

Realy Nice Vader

Regards Lafu

Yo Lafu! Nice to see you here.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Nice bros Gratulation for start wish you dudes the best 

Realy Nice Vader

Regards Lafu
pool not sending email confirmation

Pool is having issues, you may try with the one in http://ypool.ga/vcc
Activity: 7
pool not sending email confirmation
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: