Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Valicoin🌟🌟Cryptonight🌟🌟Masternodes🌟🌟LAUNCHING SOON!!! - page 2. (Read 1512 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The team is polishing a few things and ran into a small issue, they will be launching in 5-15 minutes!!! Join discord to be notified immediately!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The new project and still need a team for Cryptonight pool operators, a great opportunity for those who have this expertise. Valicoin project will find a team that really reliable in their respective fields. Permission to monitor first for the next program.
Activity: 172
Project with great idea. Hope this project will be successful. Good luck!
Egretia
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Activity: 138
We are still looking for two Cryptonight pool operators!! Please message us in discord!
invite
Activity: 2
We are still looking for two Cryptonight pool operators!! Please message us in discord!
Activity: 2
Thanks again Bambalam for posting this for us. We appriciate it!!

For those of you interested in Translation Bounties, please PM me!! We also need Cryptonight Pool Owners to PM us. We would love to have an operational pool when we launch, we will share the source code with you prematurely so that you can get setup. We will also provide 2 pools with 5,000 VALI.

Thanks!
Ruissian translation appriciated, awaiting your PM.

Pool owners please DM me in discord.
Activity: 196
Russian translation reserved, image translation
I am posting this for a member of the community who has contacted me, I have no affiliation with the development team

Valicoin is seeking Pool Operators!! We wish to have operational pools at launch, please join our discord if you are interested!!

LAUNCH: 4 Hours from post time! Or 8:00 PM PST.

POOL INFO

Coming Soon!

DOWNLOADS

Coming Soon!

COMMUNITY

Coming Soon!

RESOURCES

Coming Soon!

Pages:
Jump to: