Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 119. (Read 17040 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Guys, have you heard about Vanig loyalty program for those who use their tokens? It is based on amount and frequency of token purchases and they talk there about some customer statuses (Silver, Gold, Platinum). I'd like to know more about this feature.

No, I have not heard of it yet. that sounds very interesting. I suppose the more you buy and pay with tokens, the higher you can go up in the ranking? is it like that?
Then my wife is already after a month Platimum-Member :-)

Yes, i heard about it via their telegram group and i believe more emphasis on that will be coming up through same channel, probably it will have to do with some sort of referral program attached to it, since it has stages, just a guess but it looks like it, they also said something about creating a channel for updates on the MVP testing, hope i'm correct
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Guys, have you heard about Vanig loyalty program for those who use their tokens? It is based on amount and frequency of token purchases and they talk there about some customer statuses (Silver, Gold, Platinum). I'd like to know more about this feature.

I have not heard about it till now. Do we get more information about this? Loyalty program sounds very interesting. May be this will be another selling point for Vanig.

A loyalty program could really incentivize not only people to try the platform but repeatedly utilize the system more frequently and continuously going forward
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I have not heard about it till now. Do we get more information about this? Loyalty program sounds very interesting. May be this will be another selling point for Vanig.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I'm still wondering if an RFID chip will be built into each package for tracking. How expensive is such a chip, is it really profitable? Or will we pay extra for it?

if it's anything like Amazon, it'll be built into the transport rather than each package. Like the shipping container or delivery truck.

It will come with shipping. If you pay for shipping then you have paid for the sensor. What I don't know is the overhead as it affects vanig

Based on my understanding there are basically two approaches to this. One is that each milestone during the package's journey would supply the input. The second approach is through a chip in the package that constantly send the data to the server upon connection. Basically syncs with the server.

i don't see them putting a tracker in every single package, that would not be cost efficient, It'll be per delivery van I recon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I'm still wondering if an RFID chip will be built into each package for tracking. How expensive is such a chip, is it really profitable? Or will we pay extra for it?

if it's anything like Amazon, it'll be built into the transport rather than each package. Like the shipping container or delivery truck.

It will come with shipping. If you pay for shipping then you have paid for the sensor. What I don't know is the overhead as it affects vanig

Based on my understanding there are basically two approaches to this. One is that each milestone during the package's journey would supply the input. The second approach is through a chip in the package that constantly send the data to the server upon connection. Basically syncs with the server.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728

No, I have not heard of it yet. that sounds very interesting. I suppose the more you buy and pay with tokens, the higher you can go up in the ranking? is it like that?

Since it's based on amount and frequency, I think just holding a certain amount of the token  doesn't really do you any good in this, you have to frequently transact with the token. Like you need to meet both requirements. I hope am not misinterpreting though.

If it is like described in the Whitepaper on page 30, you will get a status based on the number of purchases (over $25) you do on their site in the current year. 20 will grant you silver, 50 gold and 100 purchases will give you platinum status.

Wow.. That's a lot of purchases.. I can see a lot of people getting to the platinum status but not me, i don't shop too much but i know people who will.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

We are possibly looking at the potential popularity of the platform through this process as people will want to climb up the radar of their purchase just to get their hands on the various prices of the various categories
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Since it's based on amount and frequency, I think just holding a certain amount of the token  doesn't really do you any good in this, you have to frequently transact with the token. Like you need to meet both requirements. I hope am not misinterpreting though.

If it is like described in the Whitepaper on page 30, you will get a status based on the number of purchases (over $25) you do on their site in the current year. 20 will grant you silver, 50 gold and 100 purchases will give you platinum status.

Ohh I missed that.. Have they said what benefits each level gives?

For the silver status you'll get 25 VANIG tokens, for gold and platinum 50 each. On top of that you will earn 3% / 4% in Vanig tokens if you reach gold / platinum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Ohh I missed that.. Have they said what benefits each level gives?
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Since it's based on amount and frequency, I think just holding a certain amount of the token  doesn't really do you any good in this, you have to frequently transact with the token. Like you need to meet both requirements. I hope am not misinterpreting though.

They also talk about 2% rebate in VANIG tokens for every subsequent purchase. I think this is about purchase of the items through the Vanig platform with Vanig tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

True, i can attest to this. Their social media outlets are always buzzing with activities, whenever i come across a project their social media presence is among the factors i consider before investing. I'm impressed with Vanig team and i feel comfortable investing in this project.

On the subject of Buzzing, I cannot wait to see the MVP, it should be either this week or next from what i've heard.. If it looks as good as the screenshot they posted on Medium, it's going to be a fantastic platform.

Me too after speaking to Brett on the Vanig telegram channel I can't wait to see all the special features that will be released. Development team are working extremely hard to get a public version ready as soon as possible without missing out on quality.

Yeah, id rather that they delayed it a little to get a decent build out for us, but I can't help but be impatient haha

Vanig are going to be releasing some more news about the MVP today on their telegram announcement channel, if you haven't already join here: t.me/vanigplatformnews

Thanks mate I will watch more attentively for the messages flow in this chat today. Can't wait to see the MVP and to try it out. Definitely will be the cooliest experience in my online shopping history.

Yeah I still haven't seen the official announcement yet but I'm sure we will be notified as soon as it has been checked and verified as ready to send out.
Activity: 532

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Yeah they are also going to make an App where the users get cashback rewards in Vanig tokens for all purchases made through the App.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672
It's being projected that in the next 20 years the global poverty level will decline from 20% to 15% as their will increase in number of people exposed to the mobile and internet, thereby causing a x3 spending power, what do you guys think of this projection? Is it really feasible?

It is very feasible, that's the major reason why many brands are shifting from the traditional way of doing things to the global world, the possibilities of the internet is endless, that's the main reason why projects like vanig are springing up because that's where the future is heading and not only that, they have inculcated the blockchain industry into their concept

True, i can attest to this. Their social media outlets are always buzzing with activities, whenever i come across a project their social media presence is among the factors i consider before investing. I'm impressed with Vanig team and i feel comfortable investing in this project.

On the subject of Buzzing, I cannot wait to see the MVP, it should be either this week or next from what i've heard.. If it looks as good as the screenshot they posted on Medium, it's going to be a fantastic platform.

Me too after speaking to Brett on the Vanig telegram channel I can't wait to see all the special features that will be released. Development team are working extremely hard to get a public version ready as soon as possible without missing out on quality.

Yeah, id rather that they delayed it a little to get a decent build out for us, but I can't help but be impatient haha

Vanig are going to be releasing some more news about the MVP today on their telegram announcement channel, if you haven't already join here: t.me/vanigplatformnews

Thanks mate I will watch more attentively for the messages flow in this chat today. Can't wait to see the MVP and to try it out. Definitely will be the cooliest experience in my online shopping history.
Activity: 490

If I am not mistaken the tracking bit would be applying based on the type of product. There are product where tracking would be at different endpoints of its journey and other products have sensors in their packaging so data would flow during the full trip.
Jump to: