Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 24. (Read 17025 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I've just noticed that I have to keep my tokens for 6 years until Vanig, according to the roadmap, is active in in really many countries with 100k sellers.
That's a very long time, but then my tokens might be worth a fortune :-)

It's a really long time for short term traders but for long term enthusiasts, but really that long. But seriously, holding is still the best though. Just imagine if you had btc in bulk then or even eth in bulk then, you would have probably relocated to Mass.  Grin Grin
It is worth the wait you can just keep them in your wallet and after a couple of years you will see that you made a huge profit and can cash it out then, if you want good profit you need to have patience.

Vanig is a high risk investment like all cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects. However if you can hold the tokens long-term through all the market volatility you will see the rewards over the next few years. A useful way of protecting your portfolio is to diversify your holdings, the more crypto tokens you HODL in different industries, the more non-systematic risk will be reduced!
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Always think that in crypto the long term holders are the ones that profit the most. Don’t think that Vanig tokens are any different in the long run they will return investors great wealth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I've just noticed that I have to keep my tokens for 6 years until Vanig, according to the roadmap, is active in in really many countries with 100k sellers.
Look at a project like Ethereum. Ethereum tokens for a long time also costed a little.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

It's a really long time for short term traders but for long term enthusiasts, but really that long. But seriously, holding is still the best though. Just imagine if you had btc in bulk then or even eth in bulk then, you would have probably relocated to Mass.  Grin Grin
It is worth the wait you can just keep them in your wallet and after a couple of years you will see that you made a huge profit and can cash it out then, if you want good profit you need to have patience.

Do we really need to hold the tokens for 6 years? How I missed this information. Anyway I don't think it will be bad but what if I need funds for emergency purpose is what I am thinking now.

No, you do not have to keep the tokens for six years, of course, but I think the price will not really increase until Vanig operates globally. That's why I would recommend a waiting time of 6 years

Lol, you can sell them as soon as they land on an exchange, the actual e-commerce platform is what is going to take the time to roll out across the world, which is expected.

Hehe have to be careful how things are phrased if we’re talking about profitability I don’t imagine it will take very long it’s going to come down to getting the first few markets off the ground and hen I imagine it’s going to go pretty quickly
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Do we really need to hold the tokens for 6 years? How I missed this information. Anyway I don't think it will be bad but what if I need funds for emergency purpose is what I am thinking now.

No, you do not have to keep the tokens for six years, of course, but I think the price will not really increase until Vanig operates globally. That's why I would recommend a waiting time of 6 years

Lol, you can sell them as soon as they land on an exchange, the actual e-commerce platform is what is going to take the time to roll out across the world, which is expected.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Well you always have the option to sell on an exchange which will be shortly after the token sale period right?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Hello, send your email address or connect me with your PR manager, please. I have a promotional offer for your project

Probably best if you ask stuff like this in their telegram channel here: https://t.me/vanigplatform honestly stuff like this gets lost in the sea of comments on ANN's.

yeah, i totally agree with you it best if you take such question to the telegram channel there one of the admin can give an immediate response

I am not sure if these promotional campaigns advertised really work and whether whatever they do can be done by the team. I am not sure if the team currently have one involved because as far as I can see they are really doing a good job on their own.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Not only will you be paid for reviews but also for selling and buying on Vanig. The buying side is a tiered system, using silver gold and platinum as levels with increasing reward. Just another reason to use Vanig.

Having that kind of variety in ways that the project will reward people for participating in the project it really should be a way that will reward but also drive volume throughout the ecosystem. Creating usage is a super important part of any project like this

You're right and as a new brand they will seek out means to get the attention of the community and also investors, investors will love to be part of the project when they see the volume of users rise and getting the volume up requires something to attract users, like freebies but in this case, its incentives, doing such helps in making users want to have the token, thereby increasing the value
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Just message from vanig to those people who they are interested in Vanig.

https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1025185239650500608?s=19
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Hello, send your email address or connect me with your PR manager, please. I have a promotional offer for your project

Probably best if you ask stuff like this in their telegram channel here: https://t.me/vanigplatform honestly stuff like this gets lost in the sea of comments on ANN's.

yeah, i totally agree with you it best if you take such question to the telegram channel there one of the admin can give an immediate response
Activity: 392
in 13 days they will 2M hardcap in private sale? Because I don't know what is the happening there. I can see still 1.65M raised yet.

we can't tell there seems to be a lot of interest in the project but we will likely see a big investor come in maybe as a result from their asia tour. 12 days is still a long way to go. considering someone can just come and invest a million dollars.

Lets hope so that someone invest millions right away, seems not that hard these days.

It just needs the right marketing to the right people.
I agree but I just saw on their webpage and found only 9 days remains. I guess they received amount but they not updated on website.
Activity: 238
Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

Of course, the cashback feature is a good idea. But 1% would personally not really be enough for me. Cachback blockchain projects are coming to market soon, and they offer more. Vanig will have to follow suit, or simply work with these other cashback systems

I seem to remember this not being true and it was infact another project that was doing the card, or am i getting confused? Do you guys have the info on that?

First time I am reading such things. I don't know if they have any such plans. But I will check the whitepaper once again.
In world full of fake news and reviews it will be great to have authentic opinions about Vanig by real people. I hope this is the case an can be verified and trusted on the blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Not only will you be paid for reviews but also for selling and buying on Vanig. The buying side is a tiered system, using silver gold and platinum as levels with increasing reward. Just another reason to use Vanig.

Having that kind of variety in ways that the project will reward people for participating in the project it really should be a way that will reward but also drive volume throughout the ecosystem. Creating usage is a super important part of any project like this

I really like the idea of being reward to review, I rarely leave reviews for something i've bought unless it's been terrible or exceptional .. If i was rewarded to review then I'd review all my purchases
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Pages:
Jump to: