Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 51. (Read 17040 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Now 7 days are remains to start Pre sale and they still needs to be raised 0.35M amount. What do you think guys they will reach their targets in 7 days?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Vanig bounty seems to be getting an extension after 12 weeks. Announcement either this Wednesday or Thursday. The tokenomics will change as well, interested to see how this turns out for early contributors?

Oh really? To be honest, I would be glad if the bounty campaign ends as agreed next week. 12 weeks have been a long time, even though I really enjoyed participating in the bounty.
But should they extend, then of course I'll continue, the more Vanig Tokens the better:-)

I hope they just don't give away to much tokens for bounty.
I will also continue doing the bounty because I like the project concept and wants more tokens Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I've been following Vanig for a while now on Telegram and lurking from time to time here. I see they've had a meeting with Alibaba as they posted a pic having lunch with them, I wonder if there's a potential deal/partnership somewhere down the line?

I really hope they reach to some conclusion which will be good for both. I think people who won the Vanig tokens by taking part in telegram contest will be very happy.

I'm looking forward to hearing a deal has been struck between both parties, such partnership will really help create awareness of Vanig project.

Vanig partnering with Alibaba will definitely be a great event it will give vanig the necessary boost to climb higher in quest to deliver

Definitely i would agree with that idea is so nice, on the part of Vanig it is advantageous and surely will gain some positive inputs from the expertise and with existing running business in online shopping industry.  Aside from ideas and inputs, it will also gain publicity and additional potential investors who wanted to expand their investment to another reliable integreted ecommerce and suiply chain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Private sale Hardcap target is 2M. And they raised 1.65M which is very good growth of sale. And still 9 days are remains to start Pre Sale.

Would the project still function if they meet both private sale and Presale without meeting softcap? They seem to raise some substantial amount of money with the private sale alone
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I've been following Vanig for a while now on Telegram and lurking from time to time here. I see they've had a meeting with Alibaba as they posted a pic having lunch with them, I wonder if there's a potential deal/partnership somewhere down the line?

I really hope they reach to some conclusion which will be good for both. I think people who won the Vanig tokens by taking part in telegram contest will be very happy.

I'm looking forward to hearing a deal has been struck between both parties, such partnership will really help create awareness of Vanig project.

Vanig partnering with Alibaba will definitely be a great event it will give vanig the necessary boost to climb higher in quest to deliver

As the team as said don’t jump too far ahead it’s just discussions and meetings at the moment it might not go anywhere. When and if something happens they will tell people and it will be a huge deal but they don’t want to get people depressed if it doesn’t work out so keep hopes manageable

Indeed, if the Vanig team announce a new partnership everybody is happy, but if not, the consequences are much bigger. We have to wait or It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

i think everyone is aware that it might not go anywhere, but the fact alone that the team managed to have such a meeting with a multi-billion dollar company is amazing and a great step regardless of what comes of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

As the team as said don’t jump too far ahead it’s just discussions and meetings at the moment it might not go anywhere. When and if something happens they will tell people and it will be a huge deal but they don’t want to get people depressed if it doesn’t work out so keep hopes manageable

Indeed, if the Vanig team announce a new partnership everybody is happy, but if not, the consequences are much bigger. We have to wait or It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Yes, this partnership can bring the project even more than you could initially expect, because this partnership is a very large campaign and if such a campaign became interested and supported this project, it means it's not just that
I hope that everything will be fine and hope will come true in the end.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Vanig bounty seems to be getting an extension after 12 weeks. Announcement either this Wednesday or Thursday. The tokenomics will change as well, interested to see how this turns out for early contributors?
This will be very profitable for the members who are in the bounty since the beginning, as they can earn a lot more now and have a lot more profit.

If it is very profitable but I see pre sale will start in the next few days and there is still a chance to join in this project. https://vanig.io/?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=bounty&utm_campaign=toplink
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Oh really? To be honest, I would be glad if the bounty campaign ends as agreed next week. 12 weeks have been a long time, even though I really enjoyed participating in the bounty.
But should they extend, then of course I'll continue, the more Vanig Tokens the better:-)
But why they want to extend this? I don't think so Vanig have this kind of requirement. And can we have any official announcement from Vanig team?
Activity: 238
The Vanig ecosystem is robust, scalable, permission-based decentralized blockchain. This illustration below shows how different participants in the Vanig Ecosystem interact with each other using Smart Contracts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
This will be very profitable for the members who are in the bounty since the beginning, as they can earn a lot more now and have a lot more profit.
Activity: 66
can't post on bitcoin talk  becaude my i.p add is banned, any advise?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

The vanig telegram group really have  a lot of opportunities with which one can earn some vanig tokens from their telegram group. I advice those who haven't been there before to use the opportunity
Activity: 209
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

we will certainly find out more about it soon. But it is very positive that there was a meeting between Vanig and Alibaba. It can almost only be positive for us investors

It's most definitely a positive. Put it this way I couldn't just go to lunch with Alibaba so there is definitely a concrete connection there. A partnership would be awesome!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Really good to see Vanig should hit Presale hard cap quite soon. With only $350,000 to go and 10 days left, it’s a step in the right direction. Hope people don’t get confused thinking the sale is over. More funds to be raised to ensure that Vanig gives itself the very best chance at success.

Just visited their website. Yep, private sale is going very well, they almost raised the hardcap for this stage and there are pretty much time. I feel they will gather it easily and this will the great push for the pre sale stage coming in 10 days from now.

Its nice seeing the project going into the hardcap, that will be a nice thing to see them continue like this and hit the needed amount in order to achieve the needed effect that they want to achieve, i just heard that they visited Alibaba, which is really a force in the ecommerce industry and don't know the actual purpose of the visit but i hope to see something good come out of it

They did? That is pretty cool; What resulted from the visit or what was the purpose? any details on that? If they were able to work something out it would really be big news.

At the moment, nothing tangible has been stated, unless i'm mistaken but i have this feeling that something good is about to happen, vanig is a decentralized platform, alibaba is not, which leaves room for a lot of partnership as both can benefit from each other, alibaba has the market, vanig got the technology, well, just making wild guesses Smiley

Right, Alibaba platform is not decentralized like Vaing and they also missing benefits of blockchain technology. This partnership will be good for both.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Even if there is a bit of speculation going on regard the meeting between Alibaba and Vanig, it is still great for the hype it brings to the sale. Vanig have been very calculated so far so expect them to deliver great news.

Indeed, we shouldn't get carried away and too excited with the meeting between Alibaba and Vanig - regardless of what happens between the two, I think Vanig has a great chance of being an success

Yes, Vanig team have done good till now. They have taken care of project marketing as well as secured some partnership.
Pages:
Jump to: