Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VapeCoin (VPC) A New Way To Smoke - page 6. (Read 12751 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
January 02, 2015, 04:14:37 AM
The shops are all in Edinburgh just now , there will be an online shop as long as vaping is legal in your country.

This coin will hopefully be great promotion for the shops , when the time is right.

I have a small stake in most of the shops around the Edinburgh , relax , trust and vape alittle

I just helped open a new one in great junction street called erm . . . . Emporium Vapour but don't go harassing my staff lol

anyone wanna help me with this coin or not ? kinda feels abit one sided here.
People aren't going to harass your staff my friend they just want to see physical evidence that these shops exist that is all.  You just keep beating around the bush about the shops when you simply can give the addresses of them so people can google them to make sure that they exist.  I really am trying to be supportive here and help you out with how you can build your "community" and to start when you say that your coin is 100% assest backed be prepared to show where you can purchase items with the coin.  Because if you can't provide proof of this then obviously people are going to be skeptical about it. I am just trying to help you out here good sir I am not calling you a scammer or anything like that I'm just trying to help you earn the communities trust if you want your coin to succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
January 02, 2015, 04:09:24 AM
i posted my facebook in my coin thread linked in and my business cell
What?? what does that have to do with anything? All the people wanted to know was the shop locations and addresses that apparently were accepting this coin, what does your information have to do with anything?

just showing what i did to prove i had business skills
Ya but the people were asking the "DEV" what Vapeshops he was talking about and asking for their addresses and not to sound rude but I just read the last couple pages of that Servex or whatever coin you apparently launched an IPO on and some IMJim guy asking for a refund because nothing happened like you had promised then you admitting that the pizza selling went under or something like that and you sold all the coins and the price never came back up or something like that or am I mistaken?

yea keep reading all investors are happy with the new direction we are going better get some XSX before we go pos
January 02, 2015, 04:07:34 AM
What?? what does that have to do with anything? All the people wanted to know was the shop locations and addresses that apparently were accepting this coin, what does your information have to do with anything?

Ya but the people were asking the "DEV" what Vapeshops he was talking about and asking for their addresses and not to sound rude but I just read the last couple pages of that Servex or whatever coin you apparently launched an IPO on and some IMJim guy asking for a refund because nothing happened like you had promised then you admitting that the pizza selling went under or something like that and you sold all the coins and the price never came back up or something like that or am I mistaken?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
January 02, 2015, 04:06:01 AM
The shops are all in Edinburgh just now , there will be an online shop as long as vaping is legal in your country.

This coin will hopefully be great promotion for the shops , when the time is right.

I have a small stake in most of the shops around the Edinburgh , relax , trust and vape alittle

I just helped open a new one in great junction street called erm . . . . Emporium Vapour but don't go harassing my staff lol

we are here to help its looking good more and more info is being proven and it all adds up.  i got your back 100% (unless u totally abandon us
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
January 02, 2015, 04:04:19 AM
Sorry I meant no disrespect , just my Scottish accent lol

hi i hunted you down and found your business facebook i made a post about vapecoin please respond on facebook that u are affiliated
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 02, 2015, 04:02:44 AM
Sorry I meant no disrespect , just my Scottish accent lol
legendary
Activity: 924
January 02, 2015, 03:56:51 AM
Ok here is the truth

I have been awake way to long , I set up the github . . downloaded the desktop application.
Then it all went wrong , loads of errors , failures etc

I will try again after sleep  
I don't really care about big pools or exchanges .

maybe someone who has been awake less than 48 hours would like to upload to github
maybe its time the little guy with his wee pool got a chance Smiley

wee pool  Huh  Tongue

unfortunately i won't support a coin's code... I have dayjob and only time sometimes in the weekend
i rather launch my own coin instead. which i won't do ! because i already support with my mining Assets which deserve it (no need for more unless there is a real business or a great innovation)

can see in my signature on which project i spend almost all of my mining powerz
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
January 02, 2015, 03:55:33 AM

January 02, 2015, 03:54:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 924
January 02, 2015, 03:52:01 AM
excuse me, why do you call my pool  'pooVAPE P2p pool'.. its a NOMP not p2pool
that can be a bit insulting ! Smiley
1.6GH/s
January 02, 2015, 03:47:49 AM
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
January 02, 2015, 03:44:13 AM
January 02, 2015, 03:37:20 AM
Hey I just don't want a million people on the internet harassing anyone at work , its not like I answer the phone

I will give anyone my mobile number and all the information they need , just ask for it in a PM

Google all the vape shops that have opened in Edinburgh recently Smiley

I ask for nothing in return . . . . I thought it would go down well . . .
What we don't understand is why can't you just post proof of the shops on the thread? It don't make any sense if you are with all these vape shops you would want to promote them for the coin no?
January 02, 2015, 03:35:04 AM
Hey I just don't want a million people on the internet harassing anyone at work , its not like I answer the phone

I will give anyone my mobile number and all the information they need , just ask for it in a PM

Google all the vape shops that have opened in Edinburgh recently Smiley

I ask for nothing in return . . . . I thought it would go down well . . .

I guess the proof is to come . . tough crowd but thanks Smiley I will improve and impress
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
January 02, 2015, 03:34:45 AM
I will get the technical aspects worked out  . . . promise

I thought people would be happy having an asset backed coin with somewhere to spend it.

i also thought a "community" was to help , and not be like "cya later"

EDIT : thanks MickGhee

Still here, need some juice and a couple of tanks cause I drop them too often. don't judge a community by just one person. You just need a working coin so it doesn't matter who made it, just make sure to deliver, grow thicker skin and that tip you got from MickGhee will be worth a lot if you're honest and commited.
January 02, 2015, 03:31:27 AM
hey guys just be a lil easy with this guy i am working with him and he is not an insider or a long term member he is really a small business owner with a budding love of crypto
It's BCT bro you know that people are going to get defensive when stuff that is launched isn't working properly and no one said he was a bad guy or anything just questioning the coin and the way it was constructed.  There is nothing wrong with that I see that in almost every thread I read about any coin that comes out nowadays because there have been so many scams out there and people are sick and tired of being ripped off but I do hope for his sake that he does well but like I said unfortunately when a coin isn't 100% working when it's launched that usually sends a huge red flag to miners and investors to not want anything to do with it.  Which is why I just said that he should've made sure he had all his stuff in order before launching the coin that's all and I wish all you guys the best of luck with it Smiley
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
January 02, 2015, 03:28:33 AM
I will get the technical aspects worked out  . . . promise

I thought people who be happy having an asset backed coin with somewhere to spend it.

Bro with so many scams we are skeptikal give us a lil 100% proof on the shops and we wont falter and peolpe will start to step up

i believe ya bro just by what u said to me so far ..  I paid to have my business coin made too
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2015, 03:28:11 AM

where is the datadir? nothing in appdata/roaming ...

It get's created in the same folder that you launch the vapecoin-qt.exe from.

yes - i just found it there too, thanks
January 02, 2015, 03:26:27 AM
I will get the technical aspects worked out  . . . promise

I thought people would be happy having an asset backed coin with somewhere to spend it.

EDIT : thanks MickGhee
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
January 02, 2015, 03:25:42 AM
hey guys just be a lil easy with this guy i am working with him and he is not an insider or a long term member he is really a small business owner with a budding love of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: